what’s the best mk677 source?

realt50

realt50

Bronze
gonna order mk677 today. where can i get the best mk677 and what should i expect from mk677 at age 15

are jew one of those who mentally masturbate about all these pharmaceuticals and compounds, etc but never get them??
Mk677 is not going to do much anyway tbh, specially if you wait another year for no reason jfl
nah, i”ll do a lot of research a couple months before actually getting it. I’ll have 3K saved up by then and then i’ll be mentally masturbating sure 😂 meanwhile i can try other things like mk677 for a while and see if a can get some decent results. Anyways do you have websites where i can get good mk677? i have like $500 rn

nah, i”ll do a lot of research a couple months before actually getting it. I’ll have 3K saved up by then and then i’ll be mentally masturbating sure 😂 meanwhile i can try other things like mk677 for a while and see if a can get some decent results. Anyways do you have websites where i can get good mk677? i have like $500 rn
I dont really deal with mk677 but I've heard chemyo is the most trusted one, you can also check out brainlabz, researchems. Go search sources in the forum

thanks, have you heightmaxxed yourself?
Yes. With cjc1295 no DAC, ghrp6 and aromasin, and I currently started using HGH and continued with aromasin and will report in changes/results. Im also using Flurbiprofen used for arthritis because it reduces osteoclasts through the COX enzyme.

Yes. With cjc1295 no DAC, ghrp6 and aromasin, and I currently started using HGH and continued with aromasin and will report in changes/results. Im also using Flurbiprofen used for arthritis because it reduces osteoclasts through the COX enzyme.
how much has this cost you?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I don’t understand why greycels suggest other greycels that want to experiment to not purchase MK677, if everyone did this no one would get anywhere with improvement, everyone discouraging MK677 has never tried it and turn a blind eye because they only have common knowledge regarding its correlation to diabetes

Good job boyo, keep going

mk677 will only give me height at best correct? not any facial bone growth? i want bones more than height but i’m a fucking manlet so i need both
From the results I’ve seen you’d have to be a 0.01% responder to MK in order to have some sort of facial bone growth, i know it grows cartilage though hence the nose + ears

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
From the results I’ve seen you’d have to be a 0.01% responder to MK in order to have some sort of facial bone growth, i know it grows cartilage though hence the nose + ears
nice😂 so actual GH before i turn 18 for bones and height before hardmaxxing right? If not what would give me bonez bar surgery since i’m a 15yr old boneless cuck

how much has this cost you?
The cjc1295, ghrp6 and aromasin around 230 usd i think. I bought it from osgear.se the peptides were from Ultima peptides brand, which are considered trusted and real and the aromasin was from nakon medical.
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-got-my-gh-peptides-and-aromasin.786447/
I bought two vials of ghrp6 and two of cjc1295, both 5mg and two packets of 50 pills of 25mg of aromasin offbrand

I bought aromasin https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-aromasin-real.868888/ again which alone costed 100usd because it was from pfizer (im paranoid sometimes because of things being faked) and the 100IU of hgh I just bought costed around 80$. But theres also other expenses like Bacteriostatic water, dilutant and needles.

I plan maybe on returning to use ghrp6 in my stack to increase endogenous production of gh

Last edited:
The cjc1295, ghrp6 and aromasin around 230 usd i think. I bought it from osgear.se the peptides were from Ultima peptides brand, which are considered trusted and real and the aromasin was from nakon medical.
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-got-my-gh-peptides-and-aromasin.786447/
I bought two vials of ghrp6 and two of cjc1295, both 5mg and two packets of 50 pills of 25mg of aromasin offbrand

I bought aromasin https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-aromasin-real.868888/ again which alone costed 100usd because it was from pfizer (im paranoid sometimes because of things being faked) and the 100IU of hgh I just bought costed around 80$. But theres also other expenses like Bacteriostatic water, dilutant and needles.

I plan maybe on returning to use ghrp6 in my stack to increase endogenous production of gh
shit nice, so what should i expect with $1000 worth of GH? maybe even more. being boneless is such a looksmin and during puberty with the right habits (GH+good diet+mma+soccer+rest of puberty) i can ascend no?

shit nice, so what should i expect with $1000 worth of GH? maybe even more. being boneless is such a looksmin and during puberty with the right habits (GH+good diet+mma+soccer+rest of puberty) i can ascend no?
Yes, you probably are going to notice changes if you are abudnant with hgh and you use it for a decent amount of time. Just remember to research and try to get in contact with other forum members who have knowledge in this area.
Also try to get xrays or blood tests since they give you a very important insight. Keep reading threads and researching

Yes, you probably are going to notice changes if you are abudnant with hgh and you use it for a decent amount of time. Just remember to research and try to get in contact with other forum members who have knowledge in this area.
Also try to get xrays or blood tests since they give you a very important insight. Keep reading threads and researching
thanks boyo, do you mind if i PM you so i i can remember your user after buying your stack in 2 months? so you can guide me (when you take the GH ex. eating a meal before taking or injecting at night) i have absolutely no knowledge in this area but i know i’ll get taller and i ascend my bonez a lil so ye

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
thanks boyo, do you mind if i PM you so i i can remember your user after buying your stack in 2 months? so you can guide me (when you take the GH ex. eating a meal before taking or injecting at night) i have absolutely no knowledge in this area but i know i’ll get taller and i ascend my bonez a lil so ye
Yeah I'm happy to help you, I can help you with the dosage, timing, method of injecting, storage, reconstitution and etc. Once you get the hang of it everything will become more easy to comprehend