What’s the biggest death sentence?

In regard to “respect” a few inches doesn’t matter...

Size + frame, presence, aura, social skills etc. make people more respected than seeing someone be 3-4 inches taller..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
In regard to “respect” a few inches doesn’t matter...

Size + frame, presence, aura, social skills etc. make people more respected than seeing someone be 3-4 inches taller..

Yes frame, don't agree with social skills.

There's no "biggest death sentence". There are several death sentences and if you have at least one its over. OVER.

its technically true what ur saying but the sentiment is wrong

face = static value, the base of everything. thats only static value you have, everything else is dynamic multiplier that depends on face static value. height, frame, behaviour, etc. all dynamic values

like lets say if being 6'5" height is 1.333* multiplier then you can say

2/10 normie scale x1,33* is still 2.667/10 aka height is useless it didnt do anything

but as you go up in PSL it halos you harder and harder

same with behaviour, same with fashion

bad face = bad static value = nothing can save/halo you, so in that sense face IS everything, but saying "face is everything" as a means to discourage yourself from gather multipliers/dynamic values (while still working on your face) dont make a lot of sense

also the logical error in this whole argument, not just from you, but everyone else on forum, is people greatly overestimate how much surgery and face-maxxing is gonna affect them

they believe they wont have to become a gymcel
they believe they wont have to wear high end clothing
they believe they wont have to work on social skills and behaviour
etc.

its a mentality that is faulty by nature. if you post on this forum, YOU NEED EVERYTHING, you can't be picky
I know exactly how it is to be a little bit better facially from my past and it's a much bigger difference than being 175 lbs ever was for me imo. That's over 25 lbs difference. Even just wearing a hat alone and being a lanklet I can see the difference. Imagine having Amnesia’s face, you literally wouldn't need to do anything technically. I'm not exactly sure when you cross this barrier but imo it's obviously existent.

I do agree with your static vs dynamic value thing in terms of being able to attract girls. But it's more of a quantity thing than quality. The quality of the women you attract is solely based on your static value in face and the quantity is based on your other characteristics.

It depends on a per case basis, but some people would greatly benefit from surgeries, some from gymceling, some NEED both.

Yes frame, don't agree with social skills.
Tallest people in the room are usually the least threatening in my experience. They don’t need to over exert themselves or try to prove themselves to others..thus making them less prone to spontaneous outbursts and acts of aggression.

• +1
what region
Lower Midwest, apparently Midwest has the most attractive states (which is pretty accurate I've lived in every US region but the east coast but visited there multiple time. I'd still think LA or Miami would be the most attractive cities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381 and Deleted member 2227
Lower Midwest, apparently Midwest has the most attractive states (which is pretty accurate I've lived in every US region but the east coast but visited there multiple time. I'd still think LA or Miami would be the most attractive cities
idk man, I think Southern California (near LA) is the most attractive place in the USA. LA is overrated, there’s a lot more subhumans and average ppl just bc of the high population.

Jfl I got flashbacks from our PMs as I wrote it. These are my main flaws too bro. : feelsrope:
oh yeah u have the big broken nose. but yeah i’ve accepted as my flaws so no biggie

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
oh yeah u have the big broken nose. but yeah i’ve accepted as my flaws so no biggie
Bro, we found old VHS tapes from when I was a kid, I didn't watch it but my mom did and she said yesterday "You had a beautiful nose" and then told me more stories about how I injured my nose lmfao

Bro, we found old VHS tapes from when I was a kid, I didn't watch it but my mom did and she said yesterday "You had a beautiful nose" and then told me more stories about how I injured my nose lmfao
I had a cute nose when I was a kid then puberty hit.

• So Sad
I had a cute nose when I was a kid then puberty hit.
Tbh I've accepted my flaws too. Irl you'd never guess I had a negative perception of myself if you saw me walking down the street lol :)

• +1
Tbh I've accepted my flaws too. Irl you'd never guess I had a negative perception of myself if you saw me walking down the street lol :)
no one would ever suspect me of posting on psl forums irl jfl

• JFL
Being undesirable for normal looking girls 😅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1751
there was this absolute Tyrone with a stutter on this British TV show called the undatables which basically set up a bunch of blind dates with truecels for everyone's amusement
Rope fuel

being a manlet would be the worst.

• +1
SSP (SurgerySoon Phenotype)

Manlet IMO. Aka being below 5’7.
Small penis (anything below 3 inches erect)
Severe mental illness (if you have multiple mental illnesses, it’s legitimately over [bipolar, bdd, ocd/depression, anxiety, schizo/ocd, borderline, depression/, etc])
being an ethnicel

especially middle eastern (persian) or curry are the two worst

this crap has ruined my ability to experience teen love

I'd say recessed chin and extremely short height (5'6" and under)

• JFL
Severe mental illness (if you have multiple mental illnesses, it’s legitimately over [bipolar, bdd, ocd/depression, anxiety, schizo/ocd, borderline, depression/, etc])
the worst death sentence is something very difficoult to fix so I'd say manletism with short torso (a LL makes you more disproportionate) or bad IPD

Small dick is the ultimate death sentence

You could be Tom Brady and it would be over anyway
Honorable mentions:
Long face
Dolphin IPD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Arvenas, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
Just wear heels bro
At least tell me if I will gain height fixing my apt kunt

Attachments

• 1571812994626.png
    1571812994626.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Small dick is the ultimate death sentence

You could be Tom Brady and it would be over anyway
Honorable mentions:
Long face
Dolphin IPD

IMG 20191023 034400

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 2634
+1
But penis below 5,5 inches tbh 💀

tfs that niggs an xray of your ass?

Where you found your avi? i searched Superman and i don't found nothing similar.
yes bro, I need to know if my apt is making me shorter because when I stand up with my head up and shoulders back I look like Donald Duck

So you basically looks like a famale trying to get attention of Chads?

Where you found your avi? i searched Superman and i don't found nothing similar.

It's an artwork of my face when I was letting one rip, a friend of mine made it for me.

• JFL

Pretty much it's terrible, I was doing my usual slouch in the xray not standing at my full height or else my butt would stick out like crazy idk if that affects it or not

• JFL
It's an artwork of my face when I was letting one rip, a friend of mine made it for me.

I think, he made a mistake so, but i have a more accurate of you

B74edbf979d149d541fbf30baf059a64cdc5116a 00

I think you're mistaking me for that dumbfuck Dogs

Relax and go fly Superman.

Pretty much it's terrible, I was doing my usual slouch in the xray not standing at my full height or else my butt would stick out like crazy idk if that affects it or not

If Chads rapes you so maybe your problem get corrected.

Ok im joking, i don't know how much this affect height because i don't know what is the definition, but, if i was you, i will not only worry about this, you literally is walking in streets or even in school (if you are in school) like the Donald Duck, it's comical asf.

Last edited:
My high school friend is a Chadlite on the short side with a legitimate micropenis (he told me, I'm not gay) and he is happily married right now with an Asian woman.
Asians have 3-4inchers, so she thinks he is average

1) micropenis
2)curry

having a sub 6inch dick

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 2810
Bad midface

• +1
shouting "i am gay" very loudly in public