What’s the biggest death sentence?

Is that really an accomplishment dude? If I moved to some third world country I could probably shit out a baker's dozen of little lord Norwoods too, can't imagine it's that tough
i mean if i was truecel i would do that probably and find some woman that loves me lol

Long midface or close set eyes

that’s pretty bad bro, to me at least. it’s sad how he pities himself too.. how he says “stop stuttering” bc ppl have commented on it before. i feel bad for him tbh. it makes you look so silly and weak
ye i know im just saying

when u look like this

u can get away with it

My high school friend is a Chadlite on the short side with a legitimate micropenis (he told me, I'm not gay) and he is happily married right now with an Asian woman.

Your face is everything. All else is cope. Which would you rather have?

This, but be 6'4 with an 11 inch dick?
J9nMNFL

Or this, but be 5'4 with a 5 inch dick:
Ryan Gosling e1493121669188 300x300

ye i know im just saying

when u look like this

View attachment 144192

u can get away with it
yeah ig. whenever i’m gaming and playing a kid who has a stutter i feel so bad bc usually the other guys will bully him
My high school friend is a Chadlite on the short side with a legitimate micropenis (he told me, I'm not gay) and he is happily married right now with an Asian woman.

View attachment 144193

View attachment 144195
black and white opposites lol.

skin like that is a death sentence. 5’4 is death sentence. you can’t even use an 11in dick either so probably the small guy

View attachment 144193

View attachment 144195
Ur going to have to go more extremes because that guys face bottom 1 percent. So that guys face being 6”6 or gosling at 4”10. I’m going 6”6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Everything besides face is cope. A good enough face can compensate for everything. Since most of our faces aren't good enough we need to cope with other things to beat out people with faces equivalent to ours.

Everything besides face is cope. A good enough face can compensate for everything. Since most of our faces aren't good enough we need to cope with other things to beat out people with faces equivalent to ours.
Well yes but body halo is legit. Same with height. We are tall so we don’t know the brutality of what manlets have gone through. Women love height and will reject men if they aren’t tall enough.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Body and height come into play as you age, for 18 and below I agree but a 22 year girl isn’t going to be happy with a 5”5 guy with a good face

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
Ur going to have to go more extremes because that guys face bottom 1 percent. So that guys face being 6”6 or gosling at 4”10. I’m going 6”6

I should also add that he is white and has decent skin. Hence why he was able to marry an Asian woman.

In all seriousness ?

Lack of height is probably the biggest physical death sentence when it comes to slaying/dating many women. And by that I mean UBER manletism. Think like 5'5 and shorter. Almost completely negates having a really good looking face.

Next would probably be severely recessed, narrow, lower third and chin.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Squirtoutmabooty, DidntRead and 2 others
In all seriousness ?

Lack of height is probably the biggest physical death sentence when it comes to slaying/dating many women. And by that I mean UBER manletism. Think like 5'5 and shorter. Almost completely negates having a really good looking face.

Next would probably be severely recessed, narrow, lower third and chin.
Yes but you can fix a recessed lower third. Death sentences, at least in my opinion, are things you can’t really fix.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
I just go by what I see in real life, the guys that get the girls are the tall muscular with “handsome” faces, faces if I posted on her guys would call them normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
The only legit death sentence I’d say is micro penis

Wouldn’t matter if your good looking or have everything else

You wouldn’t be able to do shit

• +1
Body and height come into play as you age, for 18 and below I agree but a 22 year girl isn’t going to be happy with a 5”5 guy with a good face
Cope tbh. My ex's friend was dating someone that was literally like 5'5'' probably 5'4'', someone shorter than her mind you, and she weighed more forsure. And she was 24 at the time, all because he had a good face. Ded srs.

And my ex was saying that he mogs her basically.

I just go by what I see in real life, the guys that get the girls are the tall muscular with “handsome” faces, faces if I posted on her guys would call them normies.
I agree. Being tall, muscular, and having an average face can get you pussy. just look at @ZyzzReincarnate
Cope tbh. My ex's friend was dating someone that was literally like 5'5'' probably 5'4'', someone shorter than her mind you, and she weighed more forsure. And she was 24 at the time, all because he had a good face. Ded srs.

probably bc she was fat tbh ngl. if she were to get skinny and healthy, she would have dropped him in a second.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Mediocre Normalfag, Kade and 1 other person

“She weighed more than him” well that could explain a lot

• JFL
I will not say the biggest death sentence (is hard to say) but being a framelet is really fucked and comical asf.

Physical disadvantage.

No one will respect you even being tall.

If the guy try gym will looks even more comical.

Woman like height and frame because is a dominant trait, physical advantage and they want to get dominated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
its technically true what ur saying but the sentiment is wrong

face = static value, the base of everything. thats only static value you have, everything else is dynamic multiplier that depends on face static value. height, frame, behaviour, etc. all dynamic values

like lets say if being 6'5" height is 1.333* multiplier then you can say

2/10 normie scale x1,33* is still 2.667/10 aka height is useless it didnt do anything

but as you go up in PSL it halos you harder and harder

same with behaviour, same with fashion

bad face = bad static value = nothing can save/halo you, so in that sense face IS everything, but saying "face is everything" as a means to discourage yourself from gather multipliers/dynamic values (while still working on your face) dont make a lot of sense

also the logical error in this whole argument, not just from you, but everyone else on forum, is people greatly overestimate how much surgery and face-maxxing is gonna affect them

they believe they wont have to become a gymcel
they believe they wont have to wear high end clothing
they believe they wont have to work on social skills and behaviour
etc.

its a mentality that is faulty by nature. if you post on this forum, YOU NEED EVERYTHING, you can't be picky

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, Kade, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others

face = static value, the base of everything. thats only static value you have, everything else is dynamic multiplier that depends on face static value. height, frame, behaviour, etc. all dynamic values

2/10 normie scale x1,33* is still 2.667/10 aka height is useless it didnt do anything

bad face = bad static value = nothing can save/halo you, so in that sense face IS everything, but saying "face is everything" as a means to discourage yourself from gather multipliers/dynamic values (while still working on your face) dont make a lot of sense

also the logical error in this whole argument, not just from you, but everyone else on forum, is people greatly overestimate how much surgery and face-maxxing is gonna affect them

etc.

its a mentality that is faulty by nature. if you post on this forum, YOU NEED EVERYTHING, you can't be picky
i think a solid gymaxxed body can do more than fix a failo or 2 on a face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

etc.

Legit tbh

etc.

Someone sticky this or something lmao. YOU NEED EVERYTHING. You’ll never be a psl 7 or 8 unless you were born with it so you need every advantage you can get

if ur face is below average then its pointless on focusing anything else

as face literally failos your life. face = truly everything in that regard, but once ur at least in normie territory then ur face static value is good enough for the dynamic values/multiplier benefict you enough so it make a notable difference in how people you
Someone sticky this or something lmao. YOU NEED EVERYTHING. You’ll never be a psl 7 or 8 unless you were born with it so you need every advantage you can get
i actually wanted to make a thread about this, but forgot it, i may expand it into thread some other time

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and Deleted member 2846
Agreed I still think face is still a little too emphasized but I agree with his sentiment you need everything

as face literally failos your life. face = truly everything in that regard, but once ur at least in normie territory then ur face static value is good enough for the dynamic values/multiplier benefict you enough so it make a notable difference in how people you
Agreed but a vast majority of people on here and obviously in real life are in the normie range you have to be really fucked to have those multipliers not be to help you

i actually wanted to make a thread about this, but forgot it, i may expand it into thread some other time
just make it a thread tbh. i already know what direction ur gonna take in it lol

The only death sentence is having a flaw that u can’t get into the normal range, so I’d say height would have to be the biggest death sentence, I mean LL sounds insane lmao

Agreed I still think face is still a little too emphasized but I agree with his sentiment you need everything

What you mean?

The FACE is virtually a signalling device of ones genetic worth. As humans, part of the brain is made for recognising FACES and it does it very well, within a matter of seconds the person looking at a FACE will subconsciously sus out information on genetic health, current health, sexual dimorphism, hormone profile, diet, fitness and emotion.

You can tell if the person is overweight or underweight by looking at the FACE.
You can tell if the person is ill by looking at the FACE.
You can tell if the person is male or female by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person diet by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person development by looking at the FACE
You can tell the person age by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person emotion by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person current and previous environment by looking at the FACE.

you are your face. your face is the manifestation of your being, everything else is inferior in that regard. every other positive or negative feature is interconnected to your face so prioritising facial beauty is smart, but the error in judgement of people here:

1. they don't realise facial looksmaxxing follows a diminishing returns curve. its harder and harder to become better looking as you go up in PSL. like its easy going from 2 to 4 psl with surgery but going from 4 to 6 psl is extremely hard and close to impossible in most cases. the higher you are, the exponentially harder it is to be even higher and you're surpassing the territory where a lot of it becomes about harmony and if you have dogshit harmony like @MewKing you won't be 6 psl, no matter how much you hit your face with a hammer.

2. they dont realise if ur at least normie ur facial static value is good enough for you to acquire and benefit from halos. like they would use subhumans as example for things not mattering. "ohh look at this ugly tall guy, height means nothing". ohh "look at this ugly gymcel, gymcel means nothing". they bring example of low static value faces where they're right that it is really about the face for those people, but the entire playing ground changes once ur not... below average

just make it a thread tbh. i already know what direction ur gonna take in it lol
ill make it a thread tomorrow maybe, im sleeping soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2227, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
Being below 5”5 as a man must be a rough experience
Can't imagine the mental strength it develops tbh ngl
Either that or it breaks you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I agree. Being tall, muscular, and having an average face can get you pussy. just look at @ZyzzReincarnate

probably bc she was fat tbh ngl. if she were to get skinny and healthy, she would have dropped him in a second.

That's a good point. Rarely do I see very short guys with women who aren't overweight. Even the ones with good faces, are usually dating a chubby girl. And the ones who don't have good faces are more often than not, alone or with very fat chicks.

Average face + over 5'11 and you can still get into long term relationships with average or cute girls.

• +1
I will not say the biggest death sentence (is hard to say) but being a framelet is really fucked and comical asf.

Physical disadvantage.

No one will respect you even being tall.

If the guy try gym will looks even more comical.

Woman like height and frame because is a dominant trait, physical advantage and they want to get dominated.
Height, frame, dicksize - these are the things that if they are bad enough your whole existence becomes a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
you are your face. your face is the manifestation of your being, everything else is inferior in that regard. every other positive or negative feature is interconnected to your face so prioritising facial beauty is smart, but the error in judgement of people here:

1. they don't realise facial looksmaxxing follows a diminishing returns curve. its harder and harder to become better looking as you go up in PSL. like its easy going from 2 to 4 psl with surgery but going from 4 to 6 psl is extremely hard and close to impossible in most cases. the higher you are, the exponentially harder it is to be even higher and you're surpassing the territory where a lot of it becomes about harmony and if you have dogshit harmony like @MewKing you won't be 6 psl, no matter how much you hit your face with a hammer.

2. they dont realise if ur at least normie ur facial static value is good enough for you to acquire and benefit from halos. like they would use subhumans as example for things not mattering. "ohh look at this ugly tall guy, height means nothing". ohh "look at this ugly gymcel, gymcel means nothing". they bring example of low static value faces where they're right that it is really about the face for those people, but the entire playing ground changes once ur not... below average

ill make it a thread tomorrow maybe, im sleeping soon
This guy is spitting straight facts

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 2486
Honestly tho I saw a good amont of 5'5-5'7 with girls when I was out last weekend. I think fucked up facial proportions like midface under .9 or under .41-42 ESR because they are unchangeable and I almost never see guys with those with girls ever

Honestly tho I saw a good amont of 5'5-5'7 with girls when I was out last weekend. I think fucked up facial proportions like midface under .9 or under .41-42 ESR because they are unchangeable and I almost never see guys with those with girls ever
If ur that height u need elite facial aesthetics

If ur that height u need elite facial aesthetics
I don't think any of them were, it was weird bro but I guess it could just be location at that time?

Being a manlet, severe NCT, deformity, having cancer or AIDS.

Having a low-IQ, tiny and narrow skull, balding..

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Jew nose, mild upper eyelid exposure.

nah trust me girls find him handsome. ask some girl u know
I was halfway joking, but I do live in one of the best looking places in the US for men, so seeing guys his looks level or higher is common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846