What’s the consensus on blond hair here?

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
This seems to be something that is not agreed upon. I have seen threads talking about how “blond hair is feminine and you need to be a dark triad” but then I see other threads talking about how dirty blond is ideal and great for appeal.

Can someone Enlighten me on this?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
It is extremely feminine and thus reserved for woman

If you are not a shitskin in 2023, you chose to be incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, diamondbill and 2 others
Most people seem to agree dark hair and blue eyes is the most mogger look. Almost all psl gods, famous actors, models etc. aren't blonde. It's not a failo like being ginger is, but it doesn't look as masculine as dark hair, which creates an aesthetic contrast with the white skin and blue eyes. True blonde hair looks weird and homogenous with a masculine face, I can't imagine a blonde chad and if you google "blonde male models" or "blonde handsome man" etc. you won't get many impressive results. I was gonna say the only blonde chad I can think off of the top of my head is Chris Hemsworth, but it turns out even he had his hair dyed for Thor and it's actually light brown.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 52566 and 1 other person
Most people seem to agree dark hair and blue eyes is the most mogger look. Almost all psl gods, famous actors, models etc. aren't blonde. It's not a failo like being ginger is, but it doesn't look as masculine as dark hair, which creates an aesthetic contrast with the white skin and blue eyes. True blonde hair looks weird and homogenous with a masculine face, I can't imagine a blonde chad and if you google "blonde male models" or "blonde handsome man" etc. you won't get many impressive results. I was gonna say the only blonde chad I can think off of the top of my head is Chris Hemsworth, but it turns out even he had his hair dyed for Thor and it's actually light brown.
So it’s over for blondcels?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Dark blond is a mogger color. It's unique but also not too light.

• +1
So it’s over for blondcels?
No definitely not, it's just not the perfect aesthetic ideal. Just like 6'3-6'4 (assuming good frame) is ideal but 6'0 Henry Cavill is still universally seen as a chad, blue eyes are ideal but brown eyed Chico is still one of the most popular male models ever, having a widow's peak is not ideal but David Gandy still mogs etc. It's not a failo. Gingercels on the other hand are a different story jfl

• +1