What’s the equivalent of MK677 for T?

prettyboyswag

prettyboyswag

Iron
I’m looking for something that noticeably boosts T without actually injecting T, the same way that MK677 boosts HGH considerably (but not to the same extent).

For T-maxxing, I’m currently using nicotine, lifting, and sleeping consistently, but this probably isn’t boosting my T more than 40%. T isn’t gonna boost my looks, but it’ll definitely help with motivation-maxxing and lowinhib-maxxing

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren, .👽. and BrettyBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: viz231, Deleted member 2403, BearBoy and 3 others
Nic boosts test?

I’m looking for something that noticeably boosts T without actually injecting T, the same way that MK677 boosts HGH considerably (but not to the same extent).

For T-maxxing, I’m currently using nicotine, lifting, and sleeping consistently, but this probably isn’t boosting my T more than 40%. T isn’t gonna boost my looks, but it’ll definitely help with motivation-maxxing and lowinhib-maxxing
HCG injections. Not clomid or nolvadex because they make boost T on paper but they bind to ur estrogen receptors and are bad for igf and bone density

• +1
Reactions: Howl
HCG injections. Not clomid or nolvadex because they make boost T on paper but they bind to ur estrogen receptors and are bad for igf and bone density
why not just inject T at that point then?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Nicotine doesn't cause higher T. It's just higher T men are more likely to smoke and smoke a lot, whereas low T soyboys are less likely to smoke.
That’s not true (or at least its not the point of the papers), there is a causation effect as mentioned in the studies

That’s not true (or at least its not the point of the papers), there is a causation effect as mentioned in the studies
it says smoking not nicotine

cigarettes have other chemicals too

T and hgh are fundamentally different, and the negative feedback for T is much more severe. Weak supplements like ashwagandha are the only thing that you can use to increase T without shutdown. There is no T secretagogue like mk is for hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and prettyboyswag
Nicotine doesn't cause higher T. It's just higher T men are more likely to smoke and smoke a lot, whereas low T soyboys are less likely to smoke.
Why? Because low inhib?

HCG. 1000iu EOD. This is far superior to anything else.

OXYMETHOLONE - ORAL

or

FLUOXYMESTERONE - ORAL

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Dsip or kisspeptin