What's the ideal amount of forward growth and maxillary rotation for men?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Dogtier forward growth looks better on woman, too much forward growth is obviously not ideal for men.
Excessive CCW rotation is bad as well because it gives you a square gonial angle and reduces lower third height. What do you consider ideal?

• +1
Reactions: bobt
idk around 339 or 340

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Forwardgrowthprog

Problem with "dog tier" is that the cranium, upper maxilla isn't forward enough for a balanced profile

this is why certain people like asians can't have that "model forward grown look" is because their maxilla, and especially cranium's aren't forward grown enough due to genetics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero and 4 others
The real issue with "dogtier" forward growth is that it either appears that way because the skull isn't in the neutral head position OR a surgery like bimax will only bring 1 part of the face forward (lower maxilla+mandible) but not the entire face(upper maxilla+anterior cranium) resulting in a slightly uncanny appearence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
The real issue with "dogtier" forward growth is that it either appears that way because the skull isn't in the neutral head position OR a surgery like bimax will only bring 1 part of the face forward (lower maxilla+mandible) but not the entire face(upper maxilla+anterior cranium) resulting in a slightly uncanny appearence.
Yeah but but excess lower maxilla projection goes pretty much always in hand with lots of forward growth. And extreme undereye support looks uncanny too in my opinion.

Screen Shot 2021 10 17 at 81758 AM

This just looks primitive and feminine. And he has good upper maxilla as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and Mongrelcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, JL~ and 1 other person
Yeah but but excess lower maxilla projection goes pretty much always in hand with lots of forward growth. And extreme undereye support looks uncanny too in my opinion.

View attachment 1369255

Can you show his whole head, looks like he's tilting slightly

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
no he has not

Infraorbital vector 404

Dxe_N97XQAE-pUT.jpg
Strangely It looks good here, his forward growth doesn't look much above average.

And I wouldn't say negative orbital vector is necessarily something bad, people like delon, chico o'pry have and it looks good.

Can you show his whole head, looks like he's tilting slightly
yeah it was tilted can't find the entire pic.
but we can agree that this look ridiculous and excess upper maxilla can be a bad thing:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member and 2 others
This ratio could be good guide to how long your mandible and maxilla would ideally be

Screen Shot 2021 10 17 at 83544 AM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15081
yeah it was tilted can't find the entire pic.
but we can agree that this look ridiculous and excess upper maxilla can be a bad thing:

View attachment 1369265
That dude is a slayer, most guys would look like wimps with a buzzcut
Imagine him with good hair

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, JL~ and 2 others
chin reacts to nasion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That dude is a slayer, most guys would look like wimps with a buzzcut
Imagine him with good hair
yeah maybe but it looks too primitive, not ideal

• JFL

View attachment 1369255

it looks amazing imo

it's like the quintessential chad look

it looks amazing imo

it's like the quintessential chad look
I mean let's be honest, most chads don't have near that amount growth and if they had they would probably look much worse.

D914e9ec25a8aa1ccd160c2f9cdd1a1c
6110d4d797414eee84854e279eda8fd2
Alain Delon alain delon 24179387 1200 897

Flatter profile (mild forward growth) mogs

• +1
Strangely It looks good here, his forward growth doesn't look much above average.

And I wouldn't say negative orbital vector is necessarily something bad, people like delon, chico o'pry have and it looks good.
Look at his vlogs. He has insane levels of forward growth and mandible length. Almost uncanny ape vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and one job away
That's is a typical negroid skull, not ideal for caucasians. He looks mixed
Yeah still think it looks better on chase to be forward grown. Medium side just doesn’t stand out. When I notice ppl irl it’s due to their side profile.

View attachment 1369252
Problem with "dog tier" is that the cranium, upper maxilla isn't forward enough for a balanced profile

this is why certain people like asians can't have that "model forward grown look" is because their maxilla, and especially cranium's aren't forward grown enough due to genetics
Bro can u tell me in pm if my upper maxilla is good, I have xray

IMO looks better.

too much imo. too much forward growth makes your nasion and brow ridge look less projected from the side view and you start looking weird. its only good on women to have that much forward growth.

Gfgg

too much imo. too much forward growth makes your nasion and brow ridge look less projected from the side view and you start looking weird. its only good on women to have that much forward growth.

View attachment 1369461
She's just tilting her head up

Everyone has an anteface if you lift your head by like 20 degree

She's just tilting her head up

Everyone has an anteface if you lift your head by like 20 degree
she has great forward growth even tilting down

EwpA2N WYAYEj8e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Need2Ascend