whats the ideal bitemporal-bizigyomatic-bigonial ratio

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
1:1:1 looks too blockish

maybe something like 1:1.1:1?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and thecel
this is what scares me about ascending.

I need to keep the ratios in check. I don't want to look fucking uncanny.

I think I need all 3. temple implants to follow my new zygos width to follow my new bigonial width.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
this is what scares me about ascending.

I need to keep the ratios in check. I don't want to look fucking uncanny.

I think I need all 3. temple implants to follow my new zygos width to follow my new bigonial width.
if you have tiktok fringe haircut tho you dont have to worry about temples
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel

Similar threads

Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
6
Views
116
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
13
Views
52
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Raf_slv10
Replies
7
Views
136
LanghausResident
LanghausResident
orbitlet
Replies
7
Views
139
stillframe
stillframe
A
Replies
4
Views
20
Asian 16
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top