What’s the longest nofap you have gone?

TexasGiantBear

TexasGiantBear

Iron
I’ve been beating the shit out of my meat since I was 12 and I’m 22 now. I recently started cutting back on the number of times a week I beat. I’m also trying to go for a solid month without cuming. I’m 4 days in and my need to beat is going crazy. Do any of y’all have any advice on staying strong?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
1 year+ , im not even on nofap, i just stop doing it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and TexasGiantBear
1 year+ , im not even on nofap, i just stop doing it
What was your reason for stoping and what are the benefits that you have received from the experience?

bit less than a month but just cause I was on a long ass road trip with my family.

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear
8 days

• +1
I’ve been beating the shit out of my meat since I was 12 and I’m 22 now. I recently started cutting back on the number of times a week I beat. I’m also trying to go for a solid month without cuming. I’m 4 days in and my need to beat is going crazy. Do any of y’all have any advice on staying strong?
I did 1,5 year, wet dreams obviously but that doesn't count, r/nofap was a changing point in my life 4 years ago. I actually am proud that I found r/nofap

• +1
bit less than a month but just cause I was on a long ass road trip with my family.
Did you see any changes from it. Like mental or physical?
I did 1,5 year, wet dreams obviously but that doesn't count, r/nofap was a changing point in my life 4 years ago. I actually am proud that I found r/nofap
I can see the wet dreams happening. Did you get any positives from the 1.5 years off?

Did you see any changes from it. Like mental or physical?
With nofap here's a thing -this shit could really change you life, but maybe it was me - I just quit cold turkey everything that I considered bad in my life and started doing the opposite. I had that mindset that if I fapped or idk didn't improve myself everyday I would kill myself it was my life ultimatum.

• +1
What was your reason for stoping and what are the benefits that you have received from the experience?
no reason, i just dont do it suddenly, its like i forget i can fap, nothing special changes tbh,
you can stop coping with nofap if you are not faping 10 time a days

• +1
100 + days something (measured this using a tracker) , I am currently on Day 24 something, could do until December if I wanted to tbh

• +1
With nofap here's a thing -this shit could really change you life, but maybe it was me - I just quit cold turkey everything that I considered bad in my life and started doing the opposite. I had that mindset that if I fapped or idk didn't improve myself everyday I would kill myself it was my life ultimatum.
That’s my attitude right now with a lot of things in my life. I’m not at the point of killing my self over it. But I can see why you would choose that. It’s good motivation to change.

14 days of cope

• +1
More like I can't cum haha, but uhm it was a choice to stop and do more than 90 days. I also started running during that period and exercising and it was mainly in the summer, and I lived in the middle of nowhere :)

It got hard when school started..though

• +1
27 days

• +1
More like I can't cum haha, but uhm it was a choice to stop and do more than 90 days. I also started running during that period and exercising and it was mainly in the summer, and I lived in the middle of nowhere :)

It got hard when school started..though
Damn. I’m about to go back to college so I hope I can stay strong. 😂

That’s my attitude right now with a lot of things in my life. I’m not at the point of killing my self over it. But I can see why you would choose that. It’s good motivation to change.
Well not to brag about, but I have so much to say when it comes to my life. But I guarantee you one thing, once you get to the point in life that I was, you become perfectionist, I just had this attitude and 5 months later people that knew me for years, didn't even recognize me on the streets. All men should go through the same thing, from insecurity and inner rage a man goes to the pinnacle of his ambition tbh, there is nothing bluepilled about this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and TexasGiantBear
1 day is my max because nofap is cope

Well not to brag about, but I have so much to say when it comes to my life. But I guarantee you one thing, once you get to the point in life that I was, you become perfectionist, I just had this attitude and 5 months later people that knew me for years, didn't even recognize me on the streets. All men should go through the same thing, from insecurity and inner rage a man goes to the pinnacle of his ambition tbh, there is nothing bluepilled about this.
That’s honestly a great way of putting it man. Thank you for sharing.

6 months, didn't change shit

• +1
4 years.

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear and Deleted member 1464