Whats the maximum average height a human can reach?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
title, some humans with good genetics are able to reach over 7'0+, and i'm not counting gigantism either, what height is the absolute maximum for a human being to reach without having gigantism or anything else, and will devloution make humans shorter once they reach that threshold

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
title, some humans with good genetics are able to reach over 7'0+, and i'm not counting gigantism either, what height is the absolute maximum for a human being to reach without having gigantism or anything else, and will devloution make humans shorter once they reach that threshold
5'4''

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Alt Number 3
Angus MacAskill is considered to be the world's tallest 'true' giant as his extraordinary height of 7 feet 9 inches ( 2.36 m) was entirely natural and not caused by excessive growth hormone.

angusmacaskill-11.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Angus MacAskill is considered to be the world's tallest 'true' giant as his extraordinary height of 7 feet 9 inches ( 2.36 m) was entirely natural and not caused by excessive growth hormone.

angusmacaskill-11.jpg

damn he has a good frame and good proportions too, so i assume the absolute maximum a human can reach is most likely 8 feet tall

Last edited:
  • +1
I have an uncle (my grandma's brother) who is 214cm and he doesnt have gigantism. He has problems with apnea but in general doesnt seem to be lethally sick he is around 75 years old i don't know the exact age. I know one guy my age who is around that height i assume (for sure he is over 206cm because he is taller than my friend who is that height) but i don't know if that guy has any gigantism or not. I don't know anybody taller in real life maybe basketball players.

• +1