Whats the minimum acceptable height

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
At what height can you call yourself human?
5'9 5'10 or 6ft?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
6ft 5. im 6ft 2, it isn't enough brah. Luckilly im only 16 so it doesn't count as a proper mog.
i might be 6ft 2.5 or 6ft 3. i haven't checked in since like april

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl, DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
i would say 5'10, but some could argue 5'9

6 foot 8

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Chadelite
6ft 5. im 6ft 2, it isn't enough brah. Luckilly im only 16 so it doesn't count as a proper mog.
Uglymanlet

Damn i pray to god i reach it with HGH and Heightfrauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primmi, Deleted member 2205, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Depends on where you live man. People say 5'10 but it could easily be taller in the Netherlands, some places in South US you can be 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Demir
5'5 if you have a pretty face

• Woah
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Without fraud would be ideal, you started at a relatively good age so you have a chance.
Im exactly 5'6 without barefoot so 2 inches with hgh and 2 inches shoegrauding and ill be a human :)

ill be honest with you, ive been 5'8 until i was 18 years old and got called short by at least 5 people. since im 21 and grew to 5'9.5, noone ever called me short. some woman even called me tall a few weeks ago lol.

anyways i think the cut off is 5'9 and im living in germany and yes we are talking about MINIMAL acceptable height not perfect height.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Slob and Jones
ill be honest with you, ive been 5'8 until i was 18 years old and got called short by at least 5 people. since im 21 and grew to 5'9.5, noone ever called me short. some woman even called me tall a few weeks ago lol.

anyways i think the cut off is 5'9 and im living in germany and yes we are talking about MINIMAL acceptable height not perfect height.
Ah I see a fellow germanycel

Ah I see a fellow germanycel
woman are mostly 5'6-5'8 here and many dont care about height that much if ur face is good so u shouldnt rope yet theres hope

• Woah
Reactions: Nosecel9000
5,7 with 7/10 face - 6,1 for online standarts.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
woman are mostly 5'6-5'8 here and many dont care about height that much if ur face is good so u shouldnt rope yet theres hope
I was close to roping

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Pendejo and LowTierNormie

This.
I am 5'9 and I was always told I'm average or shortish. Now That I fraud to 5'10 I'm called average to talish

• +1
Reactions: mehman and buflek
View attachment 103087

Damn i pray to god i reach it with HGH and Heightfrauding
Wait, you are posting that bullshit comic made by some condescending tallfag without self awarness ("hurr durr height doesn't matter bro, trust me I'm 6'4 I'm in the same boat as you") while you're praying you reach 5'10 with HGH and heightfrauding? But I though that only face matter brah?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Wait, you are posting that bullshit comic made by some condescending tallfag without self awarness ("hurr durr height doesn't matter bro, trust me I'm 6'4 I'm in the same boat as you") while you're praying you reach 5'10 with HGH and heightfrauding? But I though that only face matter brah?
Face matters if youre over the minumum acceptable height. If youre not over it you are disqualified and it never began

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Pendejo
Face matters if youre over the minumum acceptable height. If youre not over it you are disqualified and it never began
But wouldn't that mean that HEIGHT > FACE since you need to reach a minimum height threshold before your face even starts to matter?

But wouldn't that mean that HEIGHT > FACE since you need to reach a minimum height threshold before your face even starts to matter?
if over 5'10 it barely matters from there . Height is only a disqualifier . It never began for manlets tbh

Same happens with face, it doesnt matter if you are 6'5" when you have St. Blackops2cel face

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Nosecel9000
5'11 in Europe so you can say you're 180cm.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
5'11 tbh. funny how i heightmog a good portion of 17-18 year old ethnics who go to my school

JFL at the gigacopers saying the minimum isn't 6 ft. 6FT IS THE BARE MINIMUM YOU DELUSIONED COPERS

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
I see a lot of 175cm men frauding to 180cm, lots of kids dream to reach that height also, that height seems to be ideal for a man here( ideal minimum maybe ? ), girls also say a guy should be at least 180cm etc(but then i see them with their frauding 175cm boyfriends lmao, oblivious foids)

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LowTierNormie
Im exactly 5'6 without barefoot so 2 inches with hgh and 2 inches shoegrauding and ill be a human :)
How much have you grown with HGH so far?

When did you grow 1.5 inches, how tall are your parents and did you do anything to influence that growth? gym, healthy eating, heightmax etc

people that say the minimum height isn't 6ft, are you even blackpilled?

My oneitis kissed me at 5’6..

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
the minimum acceptable height isnt tied to number

its tied to "noticeably above average"

now that is around 6ft but depends on country

anything less than "noticeable above average" within ur age group, ur invisible/short unless super high psl face

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205, shimada and 1 other person
You just need to be taller than the girl with high heels, 5'9 should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
5'5" if your face is at least 7 PSL (male model tier face)

5'9" if your face is at least 6 PSL

5'11" if your face is around 5 PSL (regular normalfag)

6'2" if your face is below 4.5 PSL

Exceptions always exist.

Last edited:
I see a lot of 175cm men frauding to 180cm, lots of kids dream to reach that height also, that height seems to be ideal for a man here( ideal minimum maybe ? ), girls also say a guy should be at least 180cm etc(but then i see them with their frauding 175cm boyfriends lmao, oblivious foids)
How you know that they are frauding?

How you know that they are frauding?
It is fucking obvious. Today a coworker of mine said he is 185cm, but he barely passed me at 176(frauding to 178)

6ft At most places in the world except for maybe asia and india, in the Netherlands and most north europian countries it is 6´2

5'8 - 5'9 seems to be OK in south america

I guess in Europe that'd be higher

5,6 is truly a death sentence with women even if you look good. Unless your 5,6 and In the top 1% of looks it's truly over.
I've experienced it first hand

5'5" if your face is at least 7 PSL (male model tier face)

5'9" if your face is at least 6 PSL

5'11" if your face is around 5 PSL (regular normalfag)

6'2" if your face is below 4.5 PSL

Exceptions always exist.

6´5, 3/10 face, this didnt apply to me.

6´5, 3/10 face, this didnt apply to me.
Bruh just surgery max.
I'll LL If I ever get the money for It but probably won't even matter since by the time I can afford it I'll be too old
At what height can you call yourself human?
5'9 5'10 or 6ft?
Honestly I think that if you Actually reach 5,8 you wont be at a gigantic disadvantage. And after 5,9 your fine so long as your face is decent

Damn you mog me I'm only 6 2 you'll be taller 6 foot 3 makes me want to go E.R

Damn you mog me I'm only 6 2 you'll be taller 6 foot 3 makes me want to go E.R
some things we can't change man, I heard @Salludon is nearly 6ft 3