Whats the minimum acceptable height

people that say the minimum height isn't 6ft, are you even blackpilled?

Yes I've met giant 6'5 guys with no gf and lonely as shit and guys who are 5'7 and slay, so yeah saying 6' or death is fucking stupid

Its like saying only whites slay, only hunter eyes slay, only top tier lower thirds slay, bullshit its about how much of each " ideal " quality you have

5’9 is where you a no longer short and won’t be rejected on the grounds of your height (atleast not that alone)
JFL at the gigacopers saying the minimum isn't 6 ft. 6FT IS THE BARE MINIMUM YOU DELUSIONED COPERS
You need to be able to claim 6ft. Which means you actually need to be 5’10 barefoot
Just to prove a point about everything frauding their height, I saw some old school mates I hadn’t seen in a while and they said ‘DoctorLooksmax you must be like 6’1 these days’. I just laughed and said yeah about that, I wasn’t wearing air max’s or even shoes with a thick sole, my barefoot height is 180-182cm depending on time of day (it’s also quite hard to measure it super accurately to the nearest centimeter on a wall with a tape measure but I’m within that range for sure). My dad is 183cm so 6 foot bang on and he’s just slightly taller than me but like barely. So these guys have overestimated my height by nearly 2 inches, probably because they all fraud themselves so want to maintain their own illusion of being 6’0 when they’re actually 5’10 and they see I’m taller than them therefore I’m 6’1

Last edited:
6ft barefoot bare minimum tbh.

Depends who's in the room. The taller the girl, the taller she expects/compares though.

the minimum acceptable height isnt tied to number

its tied to "noticeably above average"

now that is around 6ft but depends on country

anything less than "noticeable above average" within ur age group, ur invisible/short unless super high psl face
It's also a big failo to be within just "average" range. The mean height range is 5'10, so being 5'9 or even 5'8 won't cut it anymore like it used to. The only people you'll be mogging is short people and ethnics/oldcels.

5'10 or rope (50th percentile)
6'0 or over (80th percentile)

To be "tall" you need to be atleast 95th percentile though. And a certain standard deviation above the average height. In the netherlands and US, height is dispersed closely around the average, while in Asia, the height range is more spread out.

jfl if you are under 13 feet, I'm getting stilts implanted in my legs and my feet reattached to the ends.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
159614BB 080D 4CC6 BD93 D8C7D2049583

XD

6 foot except in tall areas where its 6 foot 2 assuming literally no other qualities because 2 inches of height is something not worth much more in smv

6'1 and up in 2019 tbh

6ft in europe 5'10 in US of Autism

6'1 in netherlands given that the most dutch girls are around 5'8-6'0 @ age 19

Anyone saying the countries average is a shitskin coper
Minimum acceptable height would be 25th percentile or 5'7 in the US.
Also Europe is like the exact same height faggot

Anyone saying the countries average is a shitskin coper
Minimum acceptable height would be 25th percentile or 5'7 in the US.
Also Europe is like the exact same height faggot
South Europe has around the same Average as the USA. In northern Europe it is higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
5'10-5'11 minimum to be considered a male

it matters so much ngl. Vast majority of guys I see with a gl gf are that height or higher, and the ones that are shorter are usually heavily compensating in other areas

What kind of a fucking question is it? Are you going to kill yourself if you don't pass the threshold?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205