What's the MINIMUM men should weigh more

How much more?

• 5lbs or less (I'm a cuck who wants to get pegged)

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • At least 10lbs (5ishkg)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 10-20lbs (6-9kg)

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • 20-30lbs (10-15kg)

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
This is unsettling me because I'm a manlet (171cm) and been on diet and cutting. I'm now 145lbs, I look better facially and still lifting just as heavy as when bulked. If I didn't lift I'd probably be 130lbs.

However there are girls who are 5'3 or 5'4 and weigh like 140 and they look completely normal. Not fat at all. Women store more fat naturally in their bodies, so it's understandable. But some women get insecure if they're not X weight lighter.

Lots of tallfags are walking around at 6'2 and 72kg, if they were 5'7 they would be like 52kg (114lbs) jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, vermillioncorefan, IndraBC and 7 others
If you weigh more than 75 kg youre not a man

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: n9wiff, \/orman, Debetro and 3 others
Tagging manlets @mrriceguy @Collagen or rope @rand anon @JohnDoe @5'7 zoomer @falcon1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC, 5'7 zoomer, JohnDoe and 1 other person
If she isn‘t weight-mogging you you are dating the wrong women

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BasedCanadian, \/orman, Deleted member 71265 and 14 others
10-20 kgs

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Imo 15 is ideal, for sex etc, to dominate his wife a minimum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, IndraBC and SecularIslamist
men should weigh 500kg lool

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and rand anon
I weigh less than allot of foids they dont give a shit just be tall and goodlooking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, zura, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I weigh less than allot of foids they dont give a shit just be tall and goodlooking
If you're tall and weigh less than foids than you're a lanklet. The only women who should weigh more than you are fatties!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, SoundnVision and Deleted member 22924
If you're tall and weigh less than foids than you're a lanklet. The only women who should weigh more than you are fatties!
I am its genetic women could beat me in armwrestling before gym i was like 55 kg at 6’3

• JFL
65-70 lbs
women should weigh 100 lbs, and men 165+

• +1
Reactions: sall
I am its genetic women could beat me in armwrestling before gym i was like 55 kg at 6’3
Just transition to an amazon woman rn... Or kys.

No point living at that weight. I'm insecure at 66kg.

65-70 lbs
women should weigh 100 lbs, and men 165+
Depends on height. But assuming average height, it's okay for men, women are still too skinny if they're 100lbs and 5'4.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 22924
Depends on height. But assuming average height, it's okay for men, women are still too skinny if they're 100lbs and 5'4.
Maybe bump it to 120. So a 45-50 lbs difference

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Just transition to an amazon woman rn... Or kys.

No point living at that weight. I'm insecure at 66kg.

I bulked up bit still am skinny brutal genetics

I bulked up bit still am skinny brutal genetics
At 6'3 you need to eat 5k calories a day nigga to fast bulkmaxxx. Do that for a month and don't tell me you haven't gained anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and SoundnVision
At 6'3 you need to eat 5k calories a day nigga. Do that for a months and don't tell me you haven't gained anything.
been there done that i just get fat

I’m 5’8 175 lbs

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
80KG while being lean minimum for men. Mog your female by 10kg

• +1
I don't think it's about weighing more but moreso that men need weight on them whether it's muscle or fat. Manlets should be atleast 160-165lbs minimum. Ideally 170-175 jacked at our height. Leanmaxxing and being 145lbs is no good, women won't respect you when you don't weigh anything.

• Woah
I don't think it's about weighing more but moreso that men need weight on them whether it's muscle or fat. Manlets should be atleast 160-165lbs minimum. Ideally 170-175 jacked at our height. Leanmaxxing and being 145lbs is no good, women won't respect you when you don't weigh anything.
170-175 (77kg-80kg) at 5'7-5'8 and jacked is literal Arnold type build. Not happening realistically.

I'm aiming 72kg and 10%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and IndraBC
Women these days are fat af yet men are expected to be ripped

That means a woman will weigh more than a fit guy since the avg foid is 170lb but 170 is too much for a 5ft10 guy unless he is gymaxxed

• +1
170-175 (77kg-80kg) at 5'7-5'8 and jacked is literal Arnold type build. Not happening realistically.

I'm aiming 72kg and 10%.
You don't have to be 10% bf and it's not even sustainable long term or healthy. 170 lbs is very achievable natty at 5'8 but obviously you won't be 10% bf loli just think manlets need to be heavier otherwise no one will respect you.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SecularIslamist
You don't have to be 10% bf and it's not even sustainable long term or healthy. 170 lbs is very achievable natty at 5'8 but obviously you won't be 10% bf loli just think manlets need to be heavier otherwise no one will respect you.
We need to be heavier or girls (especially more taller ones like 5'4+) need to be skinny af. It's a damn shame God made them store so much fat naturally.

Thankfully 120 lbs is seen as ideal for many women. But a non-gym goer will find that hard to maintain.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
170 at 5’8 is a lot that might do more harm then good face wise (looks)

• +1
1cm mogs me why u acting like ur 5’4 or some shit to I thought u turbo Manley when u height me at 5’7
Does it even matter. We're both manlets. I just don't like saying I'm 5'7 because I'm so close to 5'8 jfl.

• JFL
Does it even matter. We're both manlets. I just don't like saying I'm 5'7 because I'm so close to 5'8 jfl.
Bro I’m thinking of breeding with those white European Dutch who are all 6ft on muzz some even have kids I don’t care honestly

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Bro I’m thinking of breeding with those white European Dutch who are all 6ft on muzz some even have kids I don’t care honestly
I would rather commit suicide than be seen with a 6ft foid in public.

Ngl I kinda of want a woman my height, but that's asking for too much so 5'3/5'4 is probably the best I can do - even then, that's still too tall for manlets like us.

• JFL
This is unsettling me because I'm a manlet (171cm) and been on diet and cutting. I'm now 145lbs, I look better facially and still lifting just as heavy as when bulked. If I didn't lift I'd probably be 130lbs.

However there are girls who are 5'3 or 5'4 and weigh like 140 and they look completely normal. Not fat at all. Women store more fat naturally in their bodies, so it's understandable. But some women get insecure if they're not X weight lighter.

Lots of tallfags are walking around at 6'2 and 72kg, if they were 5'7 they would be like 52kg (114lbs) jfl.
Depends on how fat either are

If both are standard healthy adults should be 30 pound difference

Over for my 118 holocausted ass

• So Sad
I would rather commit suicide than be seen with a 6ft foid in public.

Ngl I kinda of want a woman my height, but that's asking for too much so 5'3/5'4 is probably the best I can do - even then, that's still too tall for manlets like us.
Bro are u Doing LL I’m doing it to 6’8 plus 5’4-6 biggest height whores lol ur social sucide if think about them

Bro are u Doing LL I’m doing it to 6’8 plus 5’4-6 biggest height whores lol ur social sucide if think about them
I don't even wanna be tall, jfl I'd be happy at 5'10 and just fraud it.

LL is retarded.

• JFL
Hey! Keep that shit secret man! It's too strong!
Hmu ur telegram bro let’s chat there I’m leaving this site it’s so negative

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and SidharthTheSlayer
how do I subtley ask my girlfriends weight?

Hmu ur telegram bro let’s chat there I’m leaving this site it’s so negative
Sure bro I'll add you to my subliminal discord, only Indians allowed of course, others just aren't open minded!

170 at 5’8 is a lot that might do more harm then good face wise (looks)
i said ideal but really that's like nattylifting atleast 2 years so lets say 160-165lbs so you have some weight on you and some muscle. I recall browsing those reddit subs where guys post their transformation and searched for 5'8 and saw jacked guys in the 165-175lb range if i recall correctly. I guess middle ground or optimised more for face and less body would be 160lb but i don't think below 160lb is good for 5'8 guy.

• +1