What's the MINIMUM men should weigh more

How much more?

• 5lbs or less (I'm a cuck who wants to get pegged)

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • At least 10lbs (5ishkg)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 10-20lbs (6-9kg)

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • 20-30lbs (10-15kg)

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters
i said ideal but really that's like nattylifting atleast 2 years so lets say 160-165lbs so you have some weight on you and some muscle. I recall browsing those reddit subs where guys post their transformation and searched for 5'8 and saw jacked guys in the 165-175lb range if i recall correctly. I guess middle ground or optimised more for face and less body would be 160lb but i don't think below 160lb is good for 5'8 guy.
160 at reasonable bf would be a great middle ground

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Not about weight but about dick size. If you're smaller than her, it's over.

- Sun Tzu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, Pikabro, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Lol, I saw a thread with your physique and you were like 30% BF. I’m 1 inch taller, way more muscular and weigh 127 pounds
EAAC9DCF AD80 40BD A4F3 33529C19367B

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
Is 82kg good @SecularIslamist

Is 82kg good @SecularIslamist
In nearly all cases yes. Unless you're dating a lamdwhale.

Unless you're 6'0+ you're either bloatcel or look like the hulk.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I’m 6’2 and weigh the same as you while being skinnyfat

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’m 6’2 and weigh the same as you while being skinnyfat
That's skinny af. I doubt it's skinny fat. Do you get blown over by the wind? You should be 70kg minimum while being non-active.

Screenshot 20230816 121832

• JFL
I’m 200 lbs (though not very lean any more at 15%) and these bitches still call me scrawny.

Frankly if you can’t overhead press a girl you’re probably not muscular enough for her.

• Ugh..
My 13 year old nephew weighs more than you JFL.
I'm a scrawny manlet nigga, to be low bf I have to be that low weight

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and SecularIslamist
I'm a scrawny manlet nigga, to be low bf I have to be that low weight
Conflicts of a manlet:

- Low BF / low weight and have the best face
- Or high body fat / normal weight but have a bloated face.

The only way out of this is to Arnoldmaxxx and live at the gym :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Conflicts of a manlet:

- Low BF / low weight and have the best face
- Or high body fat / normal weight but have a bloated face.

thread is stupid because it assumes you need to weigh more than the woman, not sure where that came from but you don’t, most girls I had crushes on were heavier than me I don’t like skinny girls

• JFL
when ur a manlet that's seen as compensating, I'll just stick with the first option, it's a turn off for older women but jbs and 20 somethings don't seem to care about it much

• +1
thread is stupid because it assumes you need to weigh more than the woman, not sure where that came from but you don’t, most girls I had crushes on were heavier than me I don’t like skinny girls
Unless these girls were 6'2+ Amazon, no you shouldn't weigh LESS than a girl lmao. Women are insecure AF about their weight.

Unless these girls were 6'2+ Amazon, no you shouldn't weigh LESS than a girl lmao. Women are insecure AF about their weight.
what’s wrong with weighing less than the girl though? yea sure some women tend to be insecure about weight but how does that matter, im more attracted to women who are heavier than me than those who are lighter than me

• JFL
what’s wrong with weighing less than the girl though? yea sure some women tend to be insecure about weight but how does that matter, im more attracted to women who are heavier than me than those who are lighter than me
No way! I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that :lul:

i'm going for 135 pounds tbh

No way! I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that :lul:
tf is so funny, you expect every guy to share your preference or some shit? as I said before not all guys have a preference for skinny girls, I definitely don’t

tf is so funny, you expect every guy to share your preference or some shit? as I said before not all guys have a preference for skinny girls, I definitely don’t
I don't like skinny girls. But wanting them to weigh more than you is retarded.

Yeah I love Amazon's and PAWGs. But if they weigh more I ain't having it. There's a reason weight divisions exist in Boxing/UFC...

Ezgif 2 b193fc10cf

• JFL
I don't like skinny girls. But wanting them to weigh more than you is retarded.

Yeah I love Amazon's and PAWGs. But if they weigh more I ain't having it. There's a reason weight divisions exist in Boxing/UFC...

View attachment 2963823
you said you are 66kg. a pawg who is average female height is gonna be at least 70kg and a tall amazon woman would be 100kg+

if you actually like amazons and pawgs im afraid they will be heavier than you, which isn’t an issue to me

Last edited:
My 13 year old nephew weighs more than you JFL.
JFL at bumping a year old thread, tiktokcels are something else.
@SecularIslamist women are too fat these days, 140lbs for a 5'4 woman is fat imo, should be 125-130ish at the max, petite = feminine = trait of a woman. Take it from me, i know a 5'7 guy and his wife is 200+lbs and 5'5, it does not look good at all. As a manlet you want your partner to be petite even if they're like 5'4-5'5. If a woman can't keep in shape before pregnancy, she's turning into a landwhale after 2 kids.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xtra, IndraBC, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
you said you are 66kg. a pawg who is average female height is gonna be at least 70kg and a tall amazon woman would be 100kg+

if you actually like amazons and pawgs im afraid they will be heavier than you, which isn’t an issue to me
I'm actually 62kg now :forcedsmile: (but I still lift heavy :feelsyay:).

Most women of average height want to be 50-55kg. If they're tall like 5'10+ and even 6''1 than 60-65kg makes sense. Anything more for a woman is gonna look more overweight rather than slim.

Anyway I don't want PAWGs or Amazons IRL. I'm just saying they do turn me on...

sub 200lbs is a female, not a man. you need to weight approximately 100lbs more than her

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and SecularIslamist
JFL at bumping a year old thread, tiktokcels are something else.
@SecularIslamist women are too fat these days, 140lbs for a 5'4 woman is fat imo, should be 125-130ish at the max, petite = feminine = trait of a woman. Take it from me, i know a 5'7 guy and his wife is 200+lbs and 5'5, it does not look good at all. As a manlet you want your partner to be petite even if they're like 5'4-5'5. If a woman can't keep in shape before pregnancy, she's turning into a landwhale after 2 kids.
Dumbass mfer I’ve been on here almost as long as you (on this account anyway 😏) and we have almost the same amount of posts. I didn’t come here from TikTok

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just transition to an amazon woman rn... Or kys.

No point living at that weight. I'm insecure at 66kg.

Depends on height. But assuming average height, it's okay for men, women are still too skinny if they're 100lbs and 5'4.
imo as a man you need to weigh at least 70kg although hard as a manlet especially if leanmaxxed

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Dumbass mfer I’ve been on here almost as long as you (on this account anyway 😏) and we have almost the same amount of posts. I didn’t come here from TikTok
zoomer shithead

• JFL
i am 28 years old, are you older? i doubt it, you rae a zoomer shithead
I’m 19, keep throwing baseless insults if it makes you feel better.

If I was 28 on this forum I would legit cry.

i am 28 years old, are you older? i doubt it, you rae a zoomer shithead
I’m 19, keep throwing baseless insults if it makes you feel better.

If I was 28 on this forum I would legit cry.

I'm actually 62kg now :forcedsmile: (but I still lift heavy :feelsyay:).

Most women of average height want to be 50-55kg. If they're tall like 5'10+ and even 6''1 than 60-65kg makes sense. Anything more for a woman is gonna look more overweight rather than slim.

Anyway I don't want PAWGs or Amazons IRL. I'm just saying they do turn me on...
that’s just because women are brainwashed into thinking skinny = feminine when it’s the opposite, they think being a dainty twig has more overall appeal than having a normal womanly body

This is unsettling me because I'm a manlet (171cm) and been on diet and cutting. I'm now 145lbs, I look better facially and still lifting just as heavy as when bulked. If I didn't lift I'd probably be 130lbs.

However there are girls who are 5'3 or 5'4 and weigh like 140 and they look completely normal. Not fat at all. Women store more fat naturally in their bodies, so it's understandable. But some women get insecure if they're not X weight lighter.

Lots of tallfags are walking around at 6'2 and 72kg, if they were 5'7 they would be like 52kg (114lbs) jfl.
Elaboration is needed bro, Obviously if its about "muscle" there is no cap, A man should weight as much as he can more if its that

But if its just pure fat we are talking about, No extra weight at all is needed

Sub 80kg non gymcelled = not a male.

I want a girl to weigh 45kg and I'm lean at 80kg so around 35kg sound good difference.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision