Discussion Whats the most aspiest thing you've done

D

Deleted member 3123

Banned
When I was in 7th grade a cute girl during a track meet said she liked me to her friend really loud so I could hear and I just walked past and pretended I didn't hear. I then told her I didn't like her bc I thought she was larping and then she started crying. Worst social encounter of my life.

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
I said I would rape this dude when we were about to get into a fight in junior year

I don’t know how that slipped out I was just talking crazy

It scared tf outta him though so it worked

Last edited:
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

lonely and ugly
When I was in 7th grade i was outside walking back to class alone and looked up at the foil-ish ceiling and just felt like breaking it so i picked up a heavy rock and threw it up toward the ceiling. A teacher saw me and asked me why i did it and i told her i didnt know so she walked me back to class and told my teacher

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
When I was in 6th grade some girl called me on the phone and asked if I wanted to "go with her"

I was already nervous because my mom answered the phone, and I couldn't figure out if "go" meant the same thing as "go out", so I was just like "what?" "what do you mean?"

And she finally got nervous and hung up. Worst was that I was sperging so hard that I couldn't remember her name, so I never knew which girl from my class called.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I didn't go to the graduation ceremony in high school despite there being dozens of people who expected to see me and say goodbye.

I also worked at a store that ended up going out of business. I was there until the last day where I left early without saying goodbye to everyone who was still there.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
When I was in 6th grade some girl called me on the phone and asked if I wanted to "go with her"

I was already nervous because my mom answered the phone, and I couldn't figure out if "go" meant the same thing as "go out", so I was just like "what?" "what do you mean?"

And she finally got nervous and hung up. Worst was that I was sperging so hard that I couldn't remember her name, so I never knew which girl from my class called.
6th grade? You're telling me u turned down prime JB pussy?
I can't handle this mog. Fuck this site, I'm requesting a ban

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
i went like two weeks without speaking a word back in like january, and one day when i walked into school in the morning fully rotted no sleep some girl tried talking to me asking why i never go to school and when i went to respond my voice didnt work and a quiet weird sound came out of my mouth, and instead of clearing my throat and responding i ended up just turning around and walking away

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
i went like two weeks without speaking a word back in like january, and one day when i walked into school in the morning fully rotted no sleep some girl tried talking to me asking why i never go to school and when i went to respond my voice didnt work and a quiet weird sound came out of my mouth, and instead of clearing my throat and responding i ended up just turning around and walking away
I know this feel

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
>Whats the most aspiest thing you've done

Probably asking out girls and expecting a date as a brown dude

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Gandy came to see me
When I was in 7th grade a cute girl during a track meet said she liked me to her friend really loud so I could hear and I just walked past and pretended I didn't hear. I then told her I didn't like her bc I thought she was larping and then she started crying. Worst social encounter of my life.
Well if they are talking trash and disrupting ur peace you did well

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
join this site srs