Whats the most aspiest thing you've done

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
When I was in 7th grade a cute girl during a track meet said she liked me to her friend really loud so I could hear and I just walked past and pretended I didn't hear. I then told her I didn't like her bc I thought she was larping and then she started crying. Worst social encounter of my life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, IWantToMax, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
I ordered pizza and when I grabbed it, the guy said “enjoy the pizza” I said “you too” back.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, DidntRead, IWantToMax and 2 others
Started posting here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, IWantToMax, TheMewingBBC and 7 others
I said I would rape this dude when we were about to get into a fight in junior year

I don’t know how that slipped out I was just talking crazy

It scared tf outta him though so it worked

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 1464, IWantToMax and 5 others
I said I would rape this dude when we were about to get into a fight in junior year

I don’t know how that slipped out I was just talking crazy

It scared tf outta him though so it worked
I once got hard during a fight and got clowned for a week after that shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, IWantToMax, UglyMan and 4 others
When I was in 7th grade i was outside walking back to class alone and looked up at the foil-ish ceiling and just felt like breaking it so i picked up a heavy rock and threw it up toward the ceiling. A teacher saw me and asked me why i did it and i told her i didnt know so she walked me back to class and told my teacher

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3123
a girl in school i really liked used to compliment me all the time and i didnt get it and i thought she was making fun of me because im a fucking aspie i just ignored her all the time hahaha

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Truecel14, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I was sitting on a bench at a mall on my phone alone, 3 girls sat next to me and I just got up and walked away immediately and didn't turn back.
I was 14.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, AutisticBeaner, IWantToMax and 5 others
I was sitting on a bench at a mall on my phone alone, 3 girls sat next to me and I just got up and walked away immediately and didn't turn back.
I was 14.
Slayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
When I was in 6th grade some girl called me on the phone and asked if I wanted to "go with her"

I was already nervous because my mom answered the phone, and I couldn't figure out if "go" meant the same thing as "go out", so I was just like "what?" "what do you mean?"

And she finally got nervous and hung up. Worst was that I was sperging so hard that I couldn't remember her name, so I never knew which girl from my class called.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2205
I didn't go to the graduation ceremony in high school despite there being dozens of people who expected to see me and say goodbye.

I also worked at a store that ended up going out of business. I was there until the last day where I left early without saying goodbye to everyone who was still there.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, DidntRead, IWantToMax and 5 others
When I was in 6th grade some girl called me on the phone and asked if I wanted to "go with her"

I was already nervous because my mom answered the phone, and I couldn't figure out if "go" meant the same thing as "go out", so I was just like "what?" "what do you mean?"

And she finally got nervous and hung up. Worst was that I was sperging so hard that I couldn't remember her name, so I never knew which girl from my class called.
6th grade? You're telling me u turned down prime JB pussy?
I can't handle this mog. Fuck this site, I'm requesting a ban

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i went like two weeks without speaking a word back in like january, and one day when i walked into school in the morning fully rotted no sleep some girl tried talking to me asking why i never go to school and when i went to respond my voice didnt work and a quiet weird sound came out of my mouth, and instead of clearing my throat and responding i ended up just turning around and walking away

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, AutisticBeaner, DidntRead and 6 others
i went like two weeks without speaking a word back in like january, and one day when i walked into school in the morning fully rotted no sleep some girl tried talking to me asking why i never go to school and when i went to respond my voice didnt work and a quiet weird sound came out of my mouth, and instead of clearing my throat and responding i ended up just turning around and walking away
I know this feel

• Ugh..
be on this forum

• Ugh..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 3123 and TheMewingBBC
I did a presentation in class then said thanks back to the teacher for letting me do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, IWantToMax, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
>Whats the most aspiest thing you've done

Probably asking out girls and expecting a date as a brown dude

When I was in 7th grade a cute girl during a track meet said she liked me to her friend really loud so I could hear and I just walked past and pretended I didn't hear. I then told her I didn't like her bc I thought she was larping and then she started crying. Worst social encounter of my life.
Well if they are talking trash and disrupting ur peace you did well

join this site srs