What’s the most easiest and painless way to kms?

Facecel

Facecel

Iron
I’m being so serious, if you guys know anything that’s easy and painless leave a comment on this thread , I’m done coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, shalomnigga and Jeww
I’m being so serious, if you guys know anything that’s easy and painless leave a comment on this thread , I’m done coping

How bro felt typing that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, wsada, mike21 and 18 others
euthanasia or however its called

If you're asking this then you're already coping, id rather fly before dying. Anyways

Helium gas canister, then hook up those tubes with mouth pieces, if not helium can be co2

You will enter a deep sleep, and never awake again...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, Lukkas and Jeww
If you're asking this then you're already coping, id rather fly before dying. Anyways

Helium gas canister, then hook up those tubes with mouth pieces, if not helium can be co2

You will enter a deep sleep, and never awake again...
Where do I get this?

Perhaps getting raped by a nuclear bomb is probably the fastest and easiest way to die. You won't even realize that you were dead when hit by an atomic explosion that destroys half the city.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Roquefort, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
Perhaps getting raped by a nuclear bomb is probably the fastest and easiest way to die. You won't even realize that you were dead when hit by an atomic explosion that destroys half the city.
This nigger is so real

aren’t u like 15? go out and play soccer with ur friends

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Clark69, Roquefort and 7 others
Where do I get this?
Buy medical bag(preferred) or normal bag, then hook up a tube, preferably lab tubes, but anythings fine, then mix baking soda and citric acid,

Releases c02

aren’t u like 15? go out and play soccer with ur friends
Suicidal people are retarded, unless theyre in a cave in sinaloa being passed around by mexican men with hands and feet chopped off, then suicide aint worth it.

To know you simply exist is marvelous.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Roquefort, Jeww and Facecel

Suicidal people are retarded, unless theyre in a cave in sinaloa being passed around by mexican men with hands and feet chopped off, then suicide aint worth it.

To know you simply exist is marvelous.
Nigga that’s a horrible way to die , I just want something painless and fast, I’m subhuman you stupid nigger , I can’t enjoy my life at all

I already gave a really good answer, but male suicide is immense cringe, just start drinking hiking, and skiing, and suddenly your depression is gone, either way suicide is easy as fuck. So people seeking suicide are coping

Nigga that’s a horrible way to die , I just want something painless and fast, I’m subhuman you stupid nigger , I can’t enjoy my life at all
Inhaling co2 or any gas that aint supposed to be there, is the most peaceful way to die, take xanax or roofies or any drug before, and you have a pretty good way to celebrate your last moments

In my opinion gunshot in the chest

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Jeww, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Get a tent and zip it closed on running car exhaust and let me know how it goes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, Facecel and Shkreliii
I already gave a really good answer, but male suicide is immense cringe, just start drinking hiking, and skiing, and suddenly your depression is gone, either way suicide is easy as fuck. So people seeking suicide are coping
Yup start MMA, boxing.
Invest time in that. Unless you are crippled you don't have any reason for it.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
This nigger is so real
If i wanna to die, i would want the government to drop a nuke on my house and i'm serious. Other suicidal or death methods sound painful to me, even getting poisoned, gassed or shot by a shotgun in the head can still be painful. I watched some video on watchpeopledie website about some nigga who shot himself in the face with a shotgun and still survived. It was so fucking brutal and sad to watch.

If i wanna to die, i would want the government to drop a nuke on my house and i'm serious. Other suicidal or death methods sound painful to me, even getting poisoned, gassed or shot by a shotgun in the head can still be painful. I watched some video on watchpeopledie website about some nigga who shot himself in the face with a shotgun and still survived. It was so fucking brutal and sad to watch.
I found it so funny that htn survived, brat got everything and probably suicided over muh cringy chemical imbalance

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Shkreliii and PseduoAryan
my logic is that your going to die anyways. so might as well try to enjoy this journey as much as possible even if most experiences are negative. some experiences will be positive and it will make it all worth it.

• +1
Can u tell ne the disability if comfortable
my face is disabled , I’m extremely low IQ and subhuman , I’m 100% sure I have undiagnosed autism or adhd or FAS or down syndrome, I’m 20 years old and can’t think for shit , I feel so fucking dumb , I can’t even make arguments or sentences or anything, I’m even having a hard time explaining what I go thru

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
my logic is that your going to die anyways. so might as well try to enjoy this journey as much as possible even if most experiences are negative. some experiences will be positive and it will make it all worth it.
I’m subhuman I’m living hell on earth

my face is disabled , I’m extremely low IQ and subhuman , I’m 100% sure I have undiagnosed autism or adhd or FAS or down syndrome, I’m 20 years old and can’t think for shit , I feel so fucking dumb , I can’t even make arguments or sentences or anything, I’m even having a hard time explaining what I go thru
Thats just the average black person

• JFL
You live with parents? Get some money, maybe take out a meme loan, then go to a ski resort

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel
You live with parents? Get some money, maybe take out a meme loan, then go to a ski resort
And for what? To rot all alone at that ski resort 😂

• JFL
Keep living or go join some war and be useful.

• +1
And for what? To rot all alone at that ski resort 😂
Send selfie in dms, you're gonna rope anyways, maybe move to sweden, you can live comfortable here take drugs

• JFL
Why waste life when you can rot on .org?

• JFL
Bros just craving a bit of attention, if he was really gonna do it why ask here JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
Dont

Please bhai

Youre destined for greatness

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Facecel
Why do you guys come on .org asking for suicide options? Go to SS and ask them over there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Jeww
Bros just craving a bit of attention, if he was really gonna do it why ask here JFL
I don’t want attention from guys , it was a genuine question faggot

I’m subhuman and shitskin what do you expect dumbass
Blud don’t kill yourself even if you are subhuman, where r u from ?

• JFL
The fuck man you are from nyc it’s not like ur from India or some shit. Just get money and you’ll be fine are u ethnic ?

The fuck man you are from nyc it’s not like ur from India or some shit. Just get money and you’ll be fine are u ethnic ?
I’m Mexican and 5’5 , and bro money has never improved my situation

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and aesthetic beauty
You can just cartelmaxx ahahah. More seriously if you get real big amounts of money having girls will be no real problem even if you are short sized if that’s what makes you sad

• JFL
Having bad looks sucks but you can still get respect and a very good life without

• JFL