What’s the most easiest and painless way to kms?

El chapo 5’6 toi

Why not drink and eat shit food till your liver fails?
Would be fjn at least

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Just Order a 🍕

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel
Indian street food

• JFL
my face is disabled , I’m extremely low IQ and subhuman , I’m 100% sure I have undiagnosed autism or adhd or FAS or down syndrome, I’m 20 years old and can’t think for shit , I feel so fucking dumb , I can’t even make arguments or sentences or anything, I’m even having a hard time explaining what I go thru
Same. You just need to get a life. You get experience by doing things and practising. Which then makes you less retarded and more well adjusted. But tbh we are both 20, uni is soon to end and we will enter he wagecuck/NEET world of no free time and zero social circle.

Boxing is good for social experience and increasing confidence, also a sport so will make you fit

Same. You just need to get a life. You get experience by doing things and practising. Which then makes you less retarded and more well adjusted. But tbh we are both 20, uni is soon to end and we will enter he wagecuck/NEET world of no free time and zero social circle.

Boxing is good for social experience and increasing confidence, also a sport so will make you fit
I start working for Amazon next week , it’s over

you wont do shit pussyo

• JFL
It might help for social life
I have high testosterone ngl ( I got it tested 3 times) I have good social skills I’m just ugly

• +1
I tried killing myself by drinking 1800 mg if caffeine In 30 seconds, I drank it and I’m still alive
that aint shit i combine adderall shit ton of caffeine and concerta
youre body is resistant nothing will happen

Brutal noone is like me.

• JFL
that aint shit i combine adderall shit ton of caffeine and concerta
youre body is resistant nothing will happen
I wasn’t trying to brag or flex bro , I was just trying to show that I’m such a failure that I couldn’t even overdose and kms

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Abhorrence
How? I’m ugly nigga , i just grew up in Harlem nyc so i had to be social you feel me
You're an ugly normie. I'm just ugly. If you saw me irl you'd make me your little bitch.

You're an ugly normie. I'm just ugly. If you saw me irl you'd make me your little bitch.
No i wouldn’t, I’m a good person dickhead, I’m not like these fags on the thread , I bet they get joy in hurting others , I’m just a ugly depressed ass nigga

SN is painless and accessible but don't kys, also height isn't that much of a problem for latina girls.

My height isn’t the problem it’s my looks
I know, i was just mitigating the impact of one of your failos considering your location.
What are your facial failos ?

I know, i was just mitigating the impact of one of your failos considering your location.
What are your facial failos ?
My whole face is the problem, I got rated a LTN by Braden

My whole face is the problem, I got rated a LTN by Braden
Not all of your facial features are failos (otherwise you wouldn't have been rated LTN which is acceptable) and even then you could list some of them.

Not all of your facial features are failos (otherwise you wouldn't have been rated LTN which is acceptable) and even then you could list some of them.
I don’t know any of my flaws tbh , all know is that women don’t find me attractive at all and softmaxxing never worked 😡

I don’t know any of my flaws tbh , all know is that women don’t find me attractive at all and softmaxxing never worked 😡
You can send me your face in PM if you want.
Otherwise keep learning about looks theory and identify your flaws, many of them are probably solvable through hardmaxing if softmaxing doesn't work.

I’m Mexican and 5’5 , and bro money has never improved my situation
Nigga, i think you should moneymaxx and statusmaxx. Being rich has nothing to do with looks, height or intelligence. Joe Biden is a full-blown retard who fell upstairs multiple times, Elon Musk is a fat fucking manlet, Putin is also a manlet. To me, money is the most valuable and powerful thing in this world.
1. Money
2. Looks
3. IQ

• +1
Go on ss form it’s got load of info

Last edited: