What's the most NT response for when a Girl asked what I liked to do for fun...

M

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Was talking to her and she asked me what I'd like to do for fun. Oh... if you only knew...jfl. I just do drugs and rot on looksmax.org, girl. :forcedsmile:

I told her that I just smoked and chill and then she mentioned she does the same and asked if I watched the new Euphoria episode. I said no, never even seen it. That was probably non NT also jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, GetShrekt, UnluckyRedSmith and 9 others
In for answers. I get asked this and I never know what to do

What I do for fun:

gym
listen to political and conspiracy podcasts
video games
post here
swim

But I never feel comfortable actually saying those things so what are Chad / NT hobbies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Morbidlife, Deleted member 18012 and 11 others
Over if you don't pretend to be familiar with Euphoria

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Clark69, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others

What I do for fun:

gym
video games
post here
swim

But I never feel comfortable actually saying those things so what are Chad / NT hobbies
Try to look for info on NT hobbies to the point it sounds like you actually do them

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and aBetterMii
I just stretch the truth and use my once a month time when i actually go to moderately cool things seem more often than it is. If not just say youre trying to learn something new, or are trynna get back into something you used to do, that you have a mild ability to do, so u have some "proof" of your lie

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, White Swordsman, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Damn I wished I was more NT. I literally just don't give af about normie things. No interest in partaking and watching shit just because it's "popular" or "trending". Alot of things like going out and doing hobbies don't really interest me after doing it the first time. It loses it's novelty so fast.
I just enjoy not doing shit and spend time on the internet. I enjoy doing light physical activities like hiking at the park occasionally but thats all. All the other shit that I would like to do like traveling cost money and time.

Was talking to her and she asked me what I'd like to do for fun. Oh... if you only knew...jfl. I just do drugs and rot on looksmax.org, girl. :forcedsmile:

I told her that I just smoked and chill and then she mentioned she does the same and asked if I watched the new Euphoria episode. I said no, never even seen it. That was probably non NT also jfl.
I tell them the truth
I like doing BJJ and Judo, I lift too.
Most girls are confused at wtf bjj even is lol

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer

just tell her the truth is unironically the most nt thing u can do
nt = confidence and being truly confident means u wont lie

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and MostGLSlayer
just tell her the truth is unironically the most nt thing u can do
nt = confidence and being truly confident means u wont lie
Just be confident if she finds you good looking and it will work.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MostGLSlayer
If I was a girl and a guy came up to me and our hobbies came up, I’d think the guy was super weird if that was one of his hoodies. But maybe it’s cuz I only date fashion maxed Asian gorls
what are ur hobbies then bro?

most people react awkwardly to these interview type questions regardless of what they're actually doing day to day. best response here is to throw shit back at her for asking awkward questions (in a funny, friendly way ofc) and ease tension that way.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and SurgerySoon
I always say playing a sport or playing an instrument. Sounds NT to me.

I always say playing a sport or playing an instrument. Sounds NT to me.
What sports and instruments are NT?

What sports and instruments are NT?
Sports: It depends on the region Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Boxing, MMA. Hockey if you are Canadian. Soccer if European.

Instruments: Guitar and Piano. All the other instruments could be seen as aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Sports: It depends on the region Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Boxing, MMA. Hockey if you are Canadian. Soccer if European.

Instruments: Guitar and Piano. All the other instruments could be seen as aspie.
What if they ask for the specifics

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
What if they ask for the specifics
You should actually have at least one NT hobby. If not just say you like to play basketball at the park with your friends. For an instrument learn how to play simple pop songs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, MostGLSlayer and Squirtle
You should actually have at least one NT hobby. If not just say you like to play basketball at the park with your friends. For an instrument learn how to play simple pop songs.
Fuck u just need to get ur ass our of ur bed if u want to look NT

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, MostGLSlayer and Ken
Was talking to her and she asked me what I'd like to do for fun.
You get extra points from mentioning rich people hobbies like skiing, horse riding, yachting, piloting planes, car racing, collecting antiques, art, exotic pets, philantropy, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AlexBrown84 and MostGLSlayer
I just tell them I okay the electric guitar and sometimes larp about playing in a band and alt chicks dig that shit

Say that you fuck niggers, she should be able to relate to that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: williamper, Deleted member 18012 and MostGLSlayer
I like to lift weights, inject myself with synthetic underground hormones, abstain from masturbation, press my tongue into the roof of my mouth and browse forums worshipping male models and fitness models to pass my free time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, FailedNormieManlet, joao and 2 others
drink wine
watch friends

What I do for fun:

gym
video games
post here
swim

What can be more chad/NT than swimming and going to the gym :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
hang out with friends :forcedsmile:

In my pursuit of NT thoughts and behaviour first of all you should ideally feel this naturally:

- Go out (everybody who is NT and doesn't have a fucked mental health needs going out). It can be with: friends if you want to sound single, with your gf if you want to look like you're taken.

- Practice sport. Or something related to your body... it looks hella masc and NT.

You can add more things that are suitable to you. I would seek to sell yourself in a cool way rather than faking stuff. All while your body language, tone of voice and appearance go along with what you say knowing that the result is a good impression... you want to avoid not looking like what you're saying. No need to go on a rant, be casual.

Ur answer was nt

Discussing male models on looksmax.org

• Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
Over if you don't pretend to be familiar with Euphoria
i watched that show for 1 season within a day and it was so slow paced and boring barely any fights i see the appeal for girls but its boring 13 reasons why was better shit even riverdale was fucking better
I just tell them I okay the electric guitar and sometimes larp about playing in a band and alt chicks dig that shit
hey as a person whos played lead guitar, sang, saxophone, bass guitar, etc. for 10+ bands ranging from genres such as jazz rock metal and pop in the past 7 years i can confirm you have to be good looking
haven't been in a band since quarantine began but i was so fat and like 5 foot tall so i didn't really get girls
id play shows at bars my school dance and 5 talent shows pep rallys played guitar at a football game in front of everybody with the school band played the national anthem and i always got cucked by the bass player and rhythm guitarist who was better looking than me at the time
looks ARE EVERYTHING

look how disgusting i looked
James old 3
James old 4

while the bass player was on the football team had arm veins was taller and more NT

What I claim to do for fun to appear NT: watch sports, play call of duty, watch movies, running, play chess

first two are a lie but I might start

Travel. Listen Kanye. Listen Frank ocean.

Don’t do no yoga don’t do no Pilates just play piano and stick to karate

Just being salty but niggas is nuts

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot