whats the most risky/straight up retarded thing you did in an attempt to looksmax?

M

MA_ascender

Gold
preferably some diy crafty shit

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
preferably some diy crafty shit
Hammered the back of my incisors with a small hammer to bring out my maxilla but i stoppes before anything bad happened

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, Allornothing, tigrxs and 2 others
Buying DHT powder from a non domestic source. Got seized and threatened by local government. Name's in the database as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, EzikoIsHere, 0S4MA and 3 others
homemade mse

Buying DHT powder from a non domestic source. Got seized and threatened by local government. Name's in the database as well.
where are you from? retards on here dont seem to understand not everywhere is like the US and I WILL get fined and risk jail if i import pharmaceuticals

where are you from? retards on here dont seem to understand not everywhere is like the US and I WILL get fined and risk jail if i import pharmaceuticals
Won't reveal my exact country, but schengen area should give you a good guess. Near the nordics.

People will just post larp in this thread lol. ''bonesmashing'' STFU

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
bumpmaxxed replycel

bone smashed my cock

Fakeupmaxxed at a party and it was really obvious allegedly, one of my friends told me early luckily

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, Hortensia and ShawarmaFilth
Fakeupmaxxed at a party and it was really obvious allegedly, one of my friends told me early luckily
i wouldve shot myself

• +1
Reactions: AySab and silencio
since proviron is just methylated dht it can bind to the androgen receptor in the penis thats meant for DHT. I just have to find a solvent that's not abrasive, able to dissolve mesterolone, and can make it through the skin. Im gonn test out a mixture of alcohol, oleic acid, and some DMSO on microneedled dick and balls and see how they respond

since proviron is just methylated dht it can bind to the androgen receptor in the penis thats meant for DHT. I just have to find a solvent that's not abrasive, able to dissolve mesterolone, and can make it through the skin. Im gonn test out a mixture of alcohol, oleic acid, and some DMSO on microneedled dick and balls and see how they respond
Applying Proviron transdermally could target local androgen receptors but ur risking systemic absorption and endocrine disruptions

make a thread if you are sucessful (y)

Applying Proviron transdermally could target local androgen receptors but ur risking systemic absorption and endocrine disruptions
might pct after idk

turned 15 last week going on AI next week and will take hgh soon
Dont pct all serms close plates
All pct does is accelerate the process it doesnt cause it
The difference is 14 weeks no pct vs 4 weeks with pct
Pct is useless and comes with too many risks

tamoxifen closed growth plates later in human trials with appropriate dosages. that study that caused cell apoptosis was on rats with insanely high doses compared to their bodyweight. tbh Anastrozole is a decent pct in itself

=A retrospective chart review of 7 pubertal boys who were treated with tamoxifen was conducted to determine the effects of this therapy on skeletal maturation and predicted adult height. Tamoxifen significantly decreased the rate of skeletal maturation and increased the predicted adult height without negative effects on sexual maturation. Additional evaluation of this therapy is now required to determine if the increase in predicted adult height results in a clinically significant increase in final adult height.

tamoxifen closed growth plates later in human trials with appropriate dosages. that study that caused cell apoptosis was on rats with insanely high doses compared to their bodyweight. tbh Anastrozole is a decent pct in itself
since theres no human trials i think saying that “higher doses than needed” is just wrong, even if the study isnt perfect the fact remains tomaxifen ended up closing plates i guess u can hope that the only reason it happened was the high dose, which is what happened with accutane, also anastrozole isnt that good it doesnt have potential to modulate growth like tomaxifen

since theres no human trials i think saying that “higher doses than needed” is just wrong, even if the study isnt perfect the fact remains tomaxifen ended up closing plates i guess u can hope that the only reason it happened was the high dose, which is what happened with accutane, also anastrozole isnt that good it doesnt have potential to modulate growth like tomaxifen
still an AI is better for getting T production up again than nothing

=A retrospective chart review of 7 pubertal boys who were treated with tamoxifen was conducted to determine the effects of this therapy on skeletal maturation and predicted adult height. Tamoxifen significantly decreased the rate of skeletal maturation and increased the predicted adult height without negative effects on sexual maturation. Additional evaluation of this therapy is now required to determine if the increase in predicted adult height results in a clinically significant increase in final adult height.

That study isnt great, also tomaxifen is neurotoxic i prolly shouldve started with that so dont consider it as a pct

If ur going for T production and ignoring all growth factors than sure, but not nolva go with clomid, as said before nolva is extremely neurotoxic

That study isnt great, also tomaxifen is neurotoxic i prolly shouldve started with that so dont consider it as a pct
over. i think ill lose most of my hard earned muscle if i dont pct after getting suppressed

If ur going for T production and ignoring all growth factors than sure, but not nolva go with clomid, as said before nolva is extremely neurotoxic
clomid also closes growth plates i think

Tbh if u can afford hgh and ai id just invest in a cycle like test + var