whats the most risky/straight up retarded thing you did in an attempt to looksmax?

over. i think ill lose most of my hard earned muscle if i dont pct after getting suppressed
Ull still end up positive than if u didnt run cycle tho

Yeh its serm function sadly just saying if ur gonna pct with something go with clomid
nah fuck this shit im gonna just """pct""" with an AI and cope herbs

Oh yeh i meant with test var mb
nah i think ill stick to topical proviron for 4 weeks then assess to see if i feel suppressed and if my dick grew

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Good luck
thank you bhai. so the plan is daily topical proviron with AI and hgh, assess after 4 weeks and do a cope pct with ashwagandha and tribulus and other useless stuff. if no growth after 8 weeks drop the project

thank you bhai. so the plan is daily topical proviron with AI and hgh, assess after 4 weeks and do a cope pct with ashwagandha and tribulus and other useless stuff. if no growth after 8 weeks drop the project
get igf and pth if u can for heightmax, also u can run peptides at the same time, and u can supplement with gh supplements

get igf and pth if u can for heightmax, also u can run peptides at the same time, and u can supplement with gh supplements
im trying to get gh through my endo and im getting aromatase inhibs through the black market. once i get those 2 i will explore peptides and igf1. I have a decent chance of getting gh prescribed i just need to still have open growth plates (getting an xray this weekend) and score a low enough serum level of gh (ill sabotage the blood test with a technique a roider taught me).

im trying to get gh through my endo and im getting aromatase inhibs through the black market. once i get those 2 i will explore peptides and igf1. I have a decent chance of getting gh prescribed i just need to still have open growth plates (getting an xray this weekend) and score a low enough serum level of gh (ill sabotage the blood test with a technique a roider taught me).
Sad my doctors too jewish to even consider giving me gh

get you some ais its cheap asf
Yeh im on everything already
Hgh
Pth
Igf
Adex
Test
var
Modgrf
Ghrp
Hexarelin

And so much more

But would be nice to get it prescribed instead of wasting 2k a month

Hgh
Pth
Igf
Adex
Test
var
Modgrf
Ghrp
Hexarelin

And so much more

holy shit. how much did you grow? my mother probably gets paid about 2k per month working fulltime over here

Eye color change stacks

holy shit. how much did you grow? my mother probably gets paid about 2k per month working fulltime over here
Im in LA minimum wage is like 3.5k a month here and i got a job

1 inch but ive been on it for only a bit

100% bone length not spine decomp or posture

Just hit 5’6 😔, ty, hope u ascend to 6’4 too bro 🙏
your results are promising just dont fuck up your balls too bad and take care of your liver on oxandrolone

Hgh
Pth
Igf
Adex
Test
var
Modgrf
Ghrp
Hexarelin

And so much more

what the fuck

I almost put tret near my eyes once

Shit was so scary I needed to cool off for like an hour bro. Anything to ascend.