What's the most subhuman trait ?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Imo its narrow shoulders + wide, hips long torso short legs or small skull to body

I would rope if this was what my body looked like

they look like deformed tyrannosauruses

looks aesthetic in solo pics but subhuman when even remotely close to a male with a big skull

Last edited:
Wtf 3rd dude looks like DBZ not sure if pinhead or frame god

Being @FatmanO

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685, dogtown and 1 other person

XD

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Probably height cuz it will make your entire frame smaller. People have no respect for short guys too. I feel bad for my manlet bros :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Nosecel9000, SikKunt and 1 other person
Probably height cuz it will make your entire frame smaller. People have no respect for short guys too. I feel bad for my manlet bros :feelsbadman:
how short are we talking bro? also it doesn't make your frame smaller it's just that taller people tend to have bigger frames on average

how short are we talking bro? also it doesn't make your frame smaller it's just that taller people tend to have bigger frames on average

I'm talking about like 5'6 area. But if you're talking about specific subhuman traits in one's physique I would agree with the wide female birth hips. My condolences to anyone who has them.

I'm talking about like 5'6 area. But if you're talking about specific subhuman traits in one's physique I would agree with the wide female birth hips. My condolences to anyone who has them.
wide hips can be saved easily by having wide ribs and wide shoulders, although people who don't have them but have wide hips it's over

wide hips can be saved easily by having wide ribs and wide shoulders, although people who don't have them but have wide hips it's over

It's even worse when they're not under 10% bf since they'll have huge "love handles".

Imagine this guy at 20% bf jfl

1562392031839-png.76710

It's even worse when they're not under 10% bf since they'll have huge "love handles".

1562392031839-png.76710
this dude must have been injected with estradiol for his whole life and slept with a fucking shoulder brace how the fuck is that even possible?

this dude would look subhuman in any situation

Weak jaw looks very subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt, Krezo and 2 others

1562392031839-png.76710

What a weird body... He would have been better simply leanmaxxing
It's probably what i would look like if i was gymcelling tbh...

Ectomorphs have no business bodybuilding imo

bloodsport.webp

Weak jaw looks very subhuman lol View attachment 76727
can be fixed tho
What a weird body... He would have been better simply leanmaxxing
It's probably what i would look like if i was gymcelling tbh...

Ectomorphs have no business bodybuilding imo

bloodsport.webp

a wide shouldered ecto wide enough to be an ecto still but not a meso still can pull it off quite well since their hips are probably tiny

Gymcellers are complete and utter losers in my books anyway.

Wasting so much time, effort and money on supplements and food to maintain unnatural hypertrophic muscles that most women don't even give a shit about and will not even see 99% of the time (unless you live at the beach).

Women want to see leanness and definition not big muscles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 685 and dodt
I have a lot of subhuman traits, around 10, but I still cant decide on whats the most subhuman.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt and Dude420
Horse midface.

Narrow mouth/lips , narrpwer than noses width

Gymcellers are complete and utter losers in my books anyway.

Wasting so much time, effort and money on supplements and food to maintain unnatural hypertrophic muscles that most women don't even give a shit about and will not even see 99% of the time (unless you live at the beach).

Women want to see leanness and definition not big muscles
Yeah bro. It's better to look bloated, old and like diabetes is right around the corner than to gymcel!

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
being autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, rockndogs, heroinfather and 1 other person
being tall and having a small skull is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Being short

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, dodt and SikKunt
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 685
Their skulls are fine. Not that small

Their skulls are fine. Not that small
huge is ideal . look at the guy on the right to the second guy. he mogs him even though his shoulders looks less wide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and SikKunt
Imo its narrow shoulders + wide, hips long torso short legs or small skull to body

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have narrow shoulders and frame, in addition to wide hips. I also have a long pencil neck and small almost child sized hands yet long arms. I also have a small (albeit not tiny) dick. Literally the only thing that saves me from pure sub-human status is that I am tall and have a face that is merely low tier normie rather than being truly ugly. Still I have virtually zero sex appeal. I am turned down by legit 2/10s on dating sites.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 685 and Arkantos
im a mentalcel bro respect me
I don't believe you can be Incel solely due to autism. Looks are the most important thing, not the way you act.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bug eyes/big nose

Bug eyes / recessed lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dodt
I don't believe you can be Incel solely due to autism. Looks are the most important thing, not the way you act.

but my mother always said that im beautiful :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
90% of things that were mentioned here or will be mentioned are my traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
90% of things that were mentioned here or will be mentioned are my traits
Same. Written down it sounds worse than it really is though.

My checklist: narrow shoulders, wide hips, small dick, small hands, long neck, weak jaw, big nose, narrow lips, tiny skull and most importantly LONG MIDFACE.

Long midface is the most subhuman trait imo. Most people don't have one. You can't be good looking with a long midface, literally impossible.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Same. Written down it sounds worse than it really is though.

My checklist: narrow shoulders, wide hips, small dick, small hands, long neck, weak jaw, big nose, narrow lips, tiny skull
Ur around 5psl from what I can remember, imagine now me at 2.5psl jfl.

Ur around 5psl from what I can remember, imagine now me at 2.5psl jfl.
Written down it sounds worse.
I have all the traits mentioned but still see people uglier than me every day.
A lot is about harmony. There are guys who have everything but get fucked up by a long midface for example and in the end look worse than someone with 20 flaws.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Written down it sounds worse.
I have all the traits mentioned but still see people uglier than me every day.
A lot is about harmony. There are guys who have everything but get fucked up by a long midface for example and in the end look worse than someone with 20 flaws.
I cant rate irl people rly good, but from what I see I got 0 iois while everyone gets at least some in a year in worst case pretty much. While I am khhv and havent received any ioi. So I am around the worst looking guys irl, bottom of the barrel. Some of my failos are bad, some are moderate, so yeah its about the severity, not quantity.

A small dick :feelskek:

Serious.

I cant rate irl people rly good, but from what I see I got 0 iois while everyone gets at least some in a year in worst case pretty much. While I am khhv and havent received any ioi. So I am around the worst looking guys irl, bottom of the barrel. Some of my failos are bad, some are moderate, so yeah its about the severity, not quantity.
No. The bottom 50% don't get IOIs I believe. Can you show me a pic of you?