Whats the need for the contributor badge

Arthur Morgan

Arthur Morgan

Jai Hindi!!!!!!!
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
4,557
Reputation
10,628
Like why do some niggas want it so bad?

I dont see the appeal for it 🗿🍷
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, shedontluv-U, Blasian-K and 4 others
na deadass shi useless
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Mai Sakurajima., Erdafritnib and 2 others
Shit gives you crazy aura
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, Erdafritnib, Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
I used to think they're bp celebrities
Staring Don Cheadle GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa and Blasian-K
Like why do some niggas want it so bad?
Maybe the so-called aura it gives is questionable, but that's still probably why most want it, like @Lowdimotrucel said!
Browser history?
Also, it's like reinsurance; the guides they are making mean something. I don't contribute to this forum, so I have no aspirations for the badge.

However, I guess it gives them status as authority figures amongst topics.

Just a badge on this forum isn't winning, no, niggas, any Nobel Peace Prize or anything. Maybe a shout-out from the fat cunt, Master, but that's about it…
I dont see the appeal for it 🗿🍷
Jai Hindi!!!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Arthur Morgan and Lowdimotrucel
Maybe the so-called aura it gives is questionable, but that's still probably why most want it, like @Lowdimotrucel said!
Browser history?
Also, it's like reinsurance; the guides they are making mean something. I don't contribute to this forum, so I have no aspirations for the badge.

However, I guess it gives them status as authority figures amongst topics.

Just a badge on this forum isn't winning, no, niggas, any Nobel Peace Prize or anything. Maybe a shout-out from the fat cunt, Master, but that's about it…

Jai Hindi!!!
:lul:mf I am not showing my browser history, also most niggas want it to seem important and the halo it gives makes people click on your thread more
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, shedontluv-U and Blasian-K
It separates you from other users, its brand highlights your efforts, and creates a unique statue dependent of the current contributor of the level.

For example, the level 1 contributor had the same praise level as the current level 2 contributor because there were only people who had done incredible and undeniably good things to have achieved it.

That's why most people now don't even want level 1 anymore and are aiming for level 2 directly, because the actual level 1 rn :feelspepo:.
 
I prefer killing myself with a scissors than being level 1 contributor

that why I am pushing the formatting level only to make botb

I prefere being a fucking grey than being a level 1

i prefer being a fucking badgeless vip-less than level 1

The worst part is that I don't even want to be level 2 I don't give a fuck about level 2 I don't want to be in the current level 1 category.

I'm ready to hack the forum 15x time if it allows me to find a new revolutionary idea for formating.
 

Similar threads

ReadBooksEveryday
Replies
18
Views
159
Hollywood
Hollywood
ArchangeI
Replies
4
Views
22
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
orbitlet
Replies
3
Views
44
sebtrynaascend
S
ibmh
Replies
6
Views
15
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
inyerta
Replies
20
Views
73
peptidehater22
peptidehater22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top