What's the opinion white Canadian women have about indians?

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
@Biggdink title?
They new hordes of pajeets fucked indian SMV in Canada?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Idk man girls in clubs always run away whenever Indians step on the dance floor and call indians ugly

But I’ve seen many skinny fat short panjeets with girls outside during the day (prob personality pill)

Tho I see more Asian girls with pajeets
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305 and Deleted member 9003
@Biggdink title?
They new hordes of pajeets fucked indian SMV in Canada?
White girls love BBC (Brahmin Bengali Curry)

Dravidian
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305 and Gonthar
Idk man girls in clubs always run away whenever Indians step on the dance floor and call indians ugly

But I’ve seen many skinny fat short panjeets with girls outside during the day (prob personality pill)

Tho I see more Asian girls with pajeets
Rice with curry 🍛
Over for ricecels
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Similar threads

kiasdabsnolhcro
Replies
1
Views
55
americanpakitruvcel
A
ecstazy
Replies
17
Views
78
dani08
D
Petsmart
Replies
4
Views
37
ANON
ANON
lookism...
Replies
51
Views
180
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top