lookism...
I hate everyone.
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 640
- Reputation
- 681
If you had to choose one of your weird fetishes, which would be the weirdest?


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Sweaty ass cheeksIf you had to choose one of your weird fetishes, which would be the weirdest?![]()
That’s not even weird, get the fuck outta here ur not a real freak.Sweaty ass cheeks
sucking the milk out of tits probablyIf you had to choose one of your weird fetishes, which would be the weirdest?![]()
I've alr said mine is a pjs kink
I do think it's a weird one because there's nothing inherently sexual about pyjamas
but thought of having an ltr and fucking her in pjs or walking around is so fkn hot
View attachment 5279482View attachment 5279483View attachment 5279484
@Illusions @rik @combatingNorwooding @Daddy's Home @Knight
I find this a werid kink, but mine is woman in pjs
idk I just think woman who wears pjs geuninally look sexy asf idk
View attachment 4825217
View attachment 4825218View attachment 4825219
@Menas @rik @Daddy's Home
Feet prob
Sorry that’s too much to ask for; she’s gonna be shaving her entire body to go to a Jonas brothers concertI have this fetish where I just want to have a girl who loves me and live happily ever after
Does ur fupa cover ur cock or noTentacle
No I like watching hentai tentacle pornDoes ur fupa cover ur cock or no
Beth and summer Smith from rick and mortyThat’s not even weird, get the fuck outta here ur not a real freak.