What's the point in living in a first world country when you're just a worker bug peasant

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
In first world countries you have to work 24/7 like a worker bug peasant to just pay your rent otherwise you end up homeless and things are so expensive, I will rather go live in woods in a cabin alone and peacefully

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 32285, aspiringexcel and 2 others
In first world countries you have to work 24/7 like a worker bug peasant to just pay your rent otherwise you end up homeless and things are so expensive, I will rather go live in woods in a cabin alone and peacefully

white countries work the least hours in the entire world and earn the most money

white people live lifes of luxury while deathnics like you suffer as slaves

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, the BULL and URL code
you can enjoy comfy clean nature & cities, high trust friendly people, cheap healthcare, infrastructure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
you wouldnt last a month in a cabin,

that white man fantasy is a cope

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and RichardSpencel
0A82123C A59F 484F 8935 B0CF610771E1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
F24B2480 4C6B 472E 84CB A335A0AC9DD0

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

hahaha its actually funny that its really 2nd and 3rd world or asian countries are the ones where you are worker bug peasants

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you wouldnt last a month in a cabin,

that white man fantasy is a cope

Unlike you coward cucks I am a real man and I would like to live in woods as a real man and hermit man

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and Deleted member 26859
Nice cope as you're in your mcdonalds job working all day as a peasant and you get zero pussy and spend all your money in taxes to benefit rich people
lol coped urself cos u got MOGGED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, URL code and Deleted member 42009
View attachment 2512042

hahaha its actually funny that its really 2nd and 3rd world or asian countries are the ones where you are worker bug peasants

Doesn't matter, a difference between 1-2 hours is not big, you're still a worker bug peasant npc working to benefit rich people and the best thing you can afford is maybe a house when you're 90 years old 😂😂💀

Last edited:
Modern living is too convenient to give it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
Modern living is too convenient to give it up

What do you gain from working all day like a bug? If you gained something then it's all worth it, but you work and you only benefit the rich, not yourself. At best you secure yourself a bed as not to end up homeless. Westerners live miserable lives.

you can enjoy comfy clean nature & cities, high trust friendly people, cheap healthcare, infrastructure.

You can't even enjoy these things because you're busy working like a bug for someone else. THATS THE THING. You're busy working, you can't enjoy life, You wake up, go to work, you're tired, you sleep, and next day, repeat. Such is the life of a WORKER BUG.

View attachment 2512042

6F0AC5F1 C55E 455C AF25 1A3D5AC3B801
8A62F3BC D186 4D93 A691 729CCA4EEF6D
EDC10528 8A8E 4041 B41F 80485294674D

You manipulated statistics again as a way to cope, most hours worked per month and per year are all first world countries, Asians, USA and Europe work the longest hours on average.

Last edited:
F0IwYBAWwAESmLQ

You'd rather be there?

Lol coping so hard. White collar work can be incredibly easy, especially now with work from home. I know people in the US that hold down 2 full time 6 figure jobs and still work less than 40 hours a week, all from the comfort of their home. They will probably make more than you in your entire lifetime in less than 5 years and all they had to do was answer emails from their couch jfl.

I just got laid off today actually. I’m getting around a $60k severance package and I am already getting interviews lined up for jobs that pay around $200k a year. I work from home, usually not even 20 hours a week, and the “work” is easy af, mostly just emails and meetings.

My gf and I are going to be able to pay off the mortgage on a 4k+ sq foot house (about $1 million where I live) in less than decade with our current salaries and will still be able to live great lifestyles with international vacations, luxury cars, and fine dining in the process. This year for example I bought a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance (~$60k), went on 2 international vacations (~$10k), and I spent $30k on plastic surgery jfl. I can honestly say I didn’t work hard for any of it, and there’s no way I’d fucking trade places with some 2nd world LDARing scum.

• +1
Reactions: URL code
I will rather go live in woods in a cabin alone and peacefully
That is the exact issue. The economic refugees coming to the west are fine living in group homes with like 4 adults and 3 kids living in a 2 bedroom apartment. That allows them to live in large urban areas where they can take advantage of public transportation and generous public services. I see some of them spending hours everyday in their cars, just to be alone, no doubt some of them are making youtube videos.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
its extremly difficult to end up homeless in germany

View attachment 2512069View attachment 2512070View attachment 2512071

You manipulated statistics again as a way to cope, most hours worked per month and per year are all first world countries, Asians, USA and Europe work the longest hours on average.
Youre screenshots literally say the opposite of what youre saying.

Those are not the TOP countries in working hours, but selected ones.

Look at your 2nd picture - it says the OECD average is 1746. That means that all the first world countries have below avg working hours.

Lol coping so hard. White collar work can be incredibly easy, especially now with work from home. I know people in the US that hold down 2 full time 6 figure jobs and still work less than 40 hours a week, all from the comfort of their home. They will probably make more than you in your entire lifetime in less than 5 years and all they had to do was answer emails from their couch jfl.

I just got laid off today actually. I’m getting around a $60k severance package and I am already getting interviews lined up for jobs that pay around $200k a year. I work from home, usually not even 20 hours a week, and the “work” is easy af, mostly just emails and meetings.

My gf and I are going to be able to pay off the mortgage on a 4k+ sq foot house (about $1 million where I live) in less than decade with our current salaries and will still be able to live great lifestyles with international vacations, luxury cars, and fine dining in the process. This year for example I bought a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance (~$60k), went on 2 international vacations (~$10k), and I spent $30k on plastic surgery jfl. I can honestly say I didn’t work hard for any of it, and there’s no way I’d fucking trade places with some 2nd world LDARing scum.

Exceptions don't make the rule my man. Someone still needs to flip the burgers, someone still needs to go outside and work in the rain. Not all works are the same. My point is majority of jobs suck and don't benefit you much.

Youre screenshots literally say the opposite of what youre saying.

Those are not the TOP countries in working hours, but selected ones.

Look at your 2nd picture - it says the OECD average is 1746. That means that all the first world countries have below avg working hours.

Doesn't make any difference. Per year they still work the longest hours on average. Meaning they get way less rest and work almost the whole year.

• Hmm...
Doesn't make any difference. Per year they still work the longest hours on average. Meaning they get way less rest and work almost the whole year.
How does working less than average per year equal working the longest? Logical reasoning 404

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE

Do you have a degree?

Westerners are racist and assholes

• +1
New York is a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and STAMPEDE
How does working less than average per year equal working the longest? Logical reasoning 404

View attachment 2512146

Bro, they are still in the top 10 longest working hours in planet. My point is that top 10 countries with the longest working hours are all first world countries.

• JFL
Bro, they are still in the top 10 longest working hours in planet. My point is that top 10 countries with the longest working hours are all first world countries.
Theyre not top 10, it doesnt say top 10 anywhere, it says SELECTED

Do you not realize that if those were the top countries, that would mean only 6 are above the world average?
Do you not understand how thats nonsensical?
There are 100+ countries in OECD. You cant have only 6/100 be over the world average. Thats not how math works. Germany for example there is nowhere near the top, its at the bottom. Just look at the fucking wikipedia page on this...

Theyre not top 10, it doesnt say top 10 anywhere, it says SELECTED

View attachment 2512166

Do you not realize that if those were the top countries, that would mean only 6 are above the world average?
Do you not understand how thats nonsensical?
There are 100+ countries in OECD. You cant have only 6/100 be over the world average. Thats not how math works. Germany for example there is nowhere near the top, its at the bottom. Just look at the fucking wikipedia page on this...

Exceptions don't make the rule my man. Someone still needs to flip the burgers, someone still needs to go outside and work in the rain. Not all works are the same. My point is majority of jobs suck and don't benefit you much.
this is a blackpill sub, everybody already agrees that you have to be in the top 20% of men bare minimum to live a good life. The fact that most people live shitty lives is just water. Here in the US if you’re in the top 20% of men (looks/iq) it’s relatively easy to get a cushy white collar job, definitely not an exception. It’s also very easy to date women who are in similar situations. My GF makes 6 figures and her family is worth 8 figures, so if I marry her my kids will be instant trust fund millionaires. My parents are nothing special and are just ordinary middle class boomers but even they will probably leave me over a million dollars in assets when they pass.

You just read about the doomsday shit online. The reality on the ground here in the US is there are a solid 50 million+ people here living the cushiest lifestyles in human history

this is a blackpill sub, everybody already agrees that you have to be in the top 20% of men bare minimum to live a good life. The fact that most people live shitty lives is just water. Here in the US if you’re in the top 20% of men (looks/iq) it’s relatively easy to get a cushy white collar job, definitely not an exception. It’s also very easy to date women who are in similar situations. My GF makes 6 figures and her family is worth 8 figures, so if I marry her my kids will be instant trust fund millionaires. My parents are nothing special and are just ordinary middle class boomers but even they will probably leave me over a million dollars in assets when they pass.

You just read about the doomsday shit online. The reality on the ground here in the US is there are a solid 50 million+ people here living the cushiest lifestyles in human history

So your point is just be a top 20% man to not live a shitty life. I got it.

Last edited:
  • +1
So your point is just be a top 20% man to not live a shitty life.

That’s not “my point,” that’s just basic BP knowledge. My point is being top 20% in the first world mogs your entire existence to Mumbai and back and your OP is retarded cope. If you can’t ascend to the top 20% of men in your country then obviously just rope or find ways to cope with your miserable existence, doesn’t matter where you live. Actually I’d argue the copes are way better in the first world so it’s still superior.