What’s the point of being a man?

D

Deleted member 4362

⠀ ⠀
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
30,994
Reputation
36,326
There’s always someone bigger & badder than you.

All your supposed superiority is mitigated by your rat existence. Even the best men only enjoy it for 5-10 years, men are just losers.
 
Why to live? why am I horny now? why do I have cancer? fuck it! I'm gonna die anyway!
 
Suffer and die
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 25667
being expendable cannon fodder for the elite
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan
How tall r u
 
Worship women and give them all your money
 

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
4
Views
35
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
roymustang
Replies
17
Views
81
roymustang
roymustang
RevengeisKey
Replies
10
Views
73
Petsmart
Petsmart
blinkers
Replies
16
Views
161
5"10neet
5"10neet
MrBreadhead
Replies
4
Views
55
Heartache
Heartache

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top