what’s the point of “hanging out”

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
why do guys wanna come to the same physical location as each other and talk. can’t they just call? if ur not gonna fuck them then what is the different between irl and phone call on speaker

• +1
Reactions: noobs, BrutalMogger and qxtwz7854
Because hanging out and calling are two different things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, BrutalMogger and vermillioncorefan
Because hanging out and calling are two different things.
but what’s the advantage of hanging out? you can just call with speakerphone and set it to a loud volume.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and vermillioncorefan
It’s just different. :hnghn:
what’s different about it though? especially if u have a high quality speaker it’s the same thing as irl. i think these guys just wanna come in close physical contact w another man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Michael Myers
it’s cool

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
what’s different about it though? especially if u have a high quality speaker it’s the same thing as irl. i think these guys just wanna come in close physical contact w another man
Sounds like you’re just projecting.

• Hmm...
  • +1
it’s a really good cope
wdym it’s really good? i used to have friends yk “”real friends”” as they say but i was like yk it’s not as good as watching tv so i ghosted them

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
You’re not honest with yourself.
i genuinely don’t understand the appeal. people try to be my friend but i don’t want to be their freind

• +1
  • Hmm...
i am honest with myself wdym? i had friends but ghosted them
If you think it’s an excuse to have “close contact” then you’re not honest about you not projecting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
If you think it’s an excuse to have “close contact” then you’re not honest about you not projecting.
nah i was just making a joke. i actually don’t understand it though not trolling
So you’re a narcissistic asshole? Cool. :hnghn:
nah i have a low opinion of myself. i just know if i am “friends” with them i’m gonna be bored and wish i could watch tv/eat fries instead

• +1
Autism
Or larp

• Hmm...
  • +1
you get vitamin d synthesis if you hangout outside

• +1
nag i was just making a joke. i actually don’t understand it though not trolling
Oh ok. I thought you were serious. Well sometimes you wanna go to a restaurant maybe or a movie theater but it’s fake and gay if you go by yourself, and also pathetic. You don’t feel like a loser if you’re hanging out, basically.
nah i have a low opinion of myself. i just know if i am “friends” with them i’m gonna be bored and wish i could watch tv/eat fries instead
I see. Same here. However I don’t hang out much with friends. Maybe once every month. The time between the second last time I hung out with best friends and the last time was like three months.

• +1
and im truecel

• +1
Autism
Or larp
i’m not being larp. i blocked all my friends and i ignore people irl and give minimum interaction cuz i don’t want them to think i’m their “friend” or whatever

• +1
i can sense that everyone will have a good day tomorrow.

• Love it
Oh ok. I thought you were serious. Well sometimes you wanna go to a restaurant maybe or a movie theater but it’s fake and gay if you go by yourself, and also pathetic. You don’t feel like a loser if you’re hanging out, basically.
i go many places alone such as the beach the park restaurants etc. i just enjoy doing activities by myself. i have gone to these places with friends and i enjoyed it less than by myself. but i used to feel like a loser doing that but then i realized that’s just becaus of the way i looked at it so now i’m good.
I see. Same here. However I don’t hang out much with friends. Maybe once every month. The time between the second last time I hung out with best friends and the last time was like three months.
same bro that’s how i was.. now i haven’t seen a friend in about 8 months.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i go many places alone such as the beach the park restaurants etc. i just enjoy doing activities by myself. i have gone to these places with friends and i enjoyed it less than by myself. but i used to feel like a loser doing that but then i realized that’s just becaus of the way i looked at it so now i’m good.
Yeah. I am versatile. I can either hang out with friends or hang out by myself. I’m mostly alone anyway, so it’s nice to hang out with a friend sometime and just catch up, talk about life.
same bro that’s how i was.. now i haven’t seen a friend in about 8 months.
After a long time, it will be nice to hang out with a good friend. Not just an acquaintance but someone you could call a best friend. I only have two best friends but they’re both 28 and 29 respectively and either have a full-time job or they study and work at the same time, so they’re really busy. They also live by themselves. One lives in another city and another lives somewhat nearby. I am going to meet up with the 29 year old from here because I needed to buy a measuring tape and he needed one as well.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back