whats the point of having an instagram if you are ugly?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i never made one because im ugly as fuck. i never get IOIs, no girl approached me, all girls i met ghosted me etc.

incel+instagram=incel. its not gonna make you"NT" or anything, you will just be a weird ugly fuck with social media, thats all. my old oneitis gaslighted me into making one but i knew that bich was full of shit.

personally i only have a facebook and thats only to talk with my colleagues who havent even added me as a friend lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Luffymaxxing
Dbdr said the same, looksmax to normie and status maxx

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
i never made one because im ugly as fuck. i never get IOIs, no girl approached me, all girls i met ghosted me etc.

incel+instagram=incel. its not gonna make you"NT" or anything, you will just be a weird ugly fuck with social media, thats all. my old oneitis gaslighted me into making one but i knew that bich was full of shit.

personally i only have a facebook and thats only to talk with my colleagues who havent even added me as a friend lol.
Watch the movie shallow Hal, chill out man

• So Sad

there isn’t one. that’s why i deleted all social media

• So Sad
Dripmax wtf bruh surely it ain’t THAT over