Every year is worse than the last

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
because the more time goes by, the more girls you meet and the more your copes deteriorate.

for example, in 2017, i had only gona out with one girl and i believed iin numbers game and personality.

then in 2020 i met my old oneitis and she hated me depite having similar personalities so thats the end of that cope. but because i gave up on her i blamed myself.

in 2021 another girl i met didnt like me and i blamed it on the fact that i acted non NT with her.

but in 2023-2024 i met multiple girls, didnt repeat any of these mistakes and guess what? They all ghosted me.

now im left with no copes. at least a year ago i coped by believing that i was decent looking and just lost to competition.

but over time, it becamme clear im way uglier than i thought so now i just wanna kms.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, romanstock, Klasik01 and 1 other person
I miss 2017

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Trilogy, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
because the more time goes by, the more girls you meet and the more your copes deteriorate.

for example, in 2017, i had only gona out with one girl and i believed iin numbers game and personality.

then in 2020 i met my old oneitis and she hated me depite having similar personalities so thats the end of that cope. but because i gave up on her i blamed myself.

in 2021 another girl i met didnt like me and i blamed it on the fact that i acted non NT with her.

but in 2023-2024 i met multiple girls, didnt repeat any of these mistakes and guess what? They all ghosted me.

now im left with no copes. at least a year ago i coped by believing that i was decent looking and just lost to competition.

but over time, it becamme clear im way uglier than i thought so now i just wanna kms.
I used to think I was good looking and thought the reason I didn't get girls because I didn't try enough lol. After the red and blackpill every single bad interaction I had with foids made sense. I am not attractive, the reason they all ghosted and never showed interest or respect is because I don't look and behave in the way foids wants a man to be. And I'm talking about LTBs and MTBs not even higher PSL foids, over for me.

Last edited:
Dude is all u think about in life legit just pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, try2beme, romanstock and 1 other person
I'm about to break.

Do greek girls speak english

just grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

All i hear is waaahhhhh wahhhhh waaahh I’m old😢😢😢

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid