What’s the point of living if you’re low IQ?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Every single successful person in the world has an atleast >120 IQ! The economy wants us low IQ people poor and dead! :feelsree:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2022/05/28/theres-a-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-governmen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-government/

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
apparently both his parents were high IQ physicists making weapons for the government giving him enough IQ DNA + money to go his own way. By 18 he was working as a high level Quant(earn 300-1000k/yr). :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Now at 25 he is worth more than everyone on this forum combined :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Importanance of high IQ Heritage can't be understated! Physicist giga IQ parents -> genius billionaire son :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Just learn a trade, work hard and pleasure max

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, stamaster21 and 5 others
I thought it was all about nt
Make up your mind you schizo rat

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18153 and 1 other person
What s the point of living if you are a ındian manlet with an ugly face?

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and thecel
This could’ve been you @Octillionaire in an ideal world! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I thought it was all about nt
Make up your mind you schizo rat
IQ = NT, most mentally ill trash like me are low IQ filth. :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Heroin theory

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Every single successful person in the world has an atleast >120 IQ! The economy wants us low IQ people poor and dead! :feelsree:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2022/05/28/theres-a-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-governmen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-government/

apparently both his parents were high IQ physicists making weapons for the government giving him enough IQ DNA + money to go his own way. By 18 he was working as a high level Quant(earn 300-1000k/yr). :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Now at 25 he is worth more than everyone on this forum combined :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Importanance of high IQ Heritage can't be understated! Physicist giga IQ parents -> genius billionaire son :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You can rape people to reform them and their intelligence (rape decreases intelligences because you basically bimboify women and you rape uncouthly because you're low iq)

• Ugh..
Reactions: spyspy
retarded take
You can get fabricated IQ results for a few grands
Only dumb people take IQ seriously

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer and RichmondBread
Jfl at taking iq tests. They are culturally biased.

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
my low iq grandma tried to cope to me earlier by saying "low iq people do better because they're social" :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Just be the full package theorem.

High IQ is a fucking curse jfl at you, it makes you non NT cause you cant relate to normies thoughts,etc... best is to be between 100 and 120 IQ to live a good life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RichmondBread
Just learn a trade, work hard and pleasure max
same i went to college for electrical engineering, saw i wasn't good enough to learn the math adjusted, transfered to trade school for electrical. Now iam construction labor who got hired by the city as a electrical helper iam on the list. After electrical helper you go to electrical mechanic/technician which is a step below electrical engineer.

Its like if your not good enough to be a doctor, you become a male nurse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
High IQ is a fucking curse jfl at you, it makes you non NT cause you cant relate to normies thoughts,etc... best is to be between 100 and 120 IQ to live a good life
Fucking bs cope

cope,being nihilistic and disliking modernism doesnt mean you are high iq,its just you dont fit in society and cope with disliking it and blaming it for everything

cope,being nihilistic and disliking modernism doesnt mean you are high iq,its just you dont fit in society and cope with disliking it and blaming it for everything
Disliking society is not a cope. How can you love living a consumerist lifestyle and look a certain way else you are rejected? "You work jobs you hate to buy shit you don't need" fight club. As men we have no purpose to live in the modern world if we are not good looking and or NT.

Disliking society is not a cope. How can you love living a consumerist lifestyle and look a certain way else you are rejected? "You work jobs you hate to buy shit you don't need" fight club. As men we have no purpose to live in the modern world if we are not good looking and or NT.
True but it doesnt make you high iq,most people are already aware of side effects of modernism.I am telling you that most users here exaggerate their IQs and in the end we are no different from normies at all,that is brutal blackpill

True but it doesnt make you high iq,most people are already aware of side effects of modernism.I am telling you that most users here exaggerate their IQs and in the end we are no different from normies at all,that is brutal blackpill
You know what I don't care if you think I'm not high IQ but 1 thing is certain: I don't operate on the same wagelength as people my age. Like I they are all on social media for example and I don"t understand to purpose of that

Sry for my bad English I'm a frenchcell

lifefuel for st. sinsiter

You know what I don't care if you think I'm not high IQ but 1 thing is certain: I don't operate on the same wagelength as people my age. Like I they are all on social media for example and I don"t understand to purpose of that
I didnt say that you are not high iq,maybe you are and i think you are at much higher place than them by just thinking like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I didnt say that you are low iq and i think you are at much higher place than them by just thinking like this
The thing is that modern society is filled with low IQ npcs like zoomers. So I prefer staying alone tbh and it might sound cope cause humans are social creatures or whatever but I don't need the company of anyone atleast atm

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133 and B.T.N.O.M.A
The thing is that modern society is filled with low IQ npcs like zoomers. So I prefer staying alone tbh and it might sound cope cause humans are social creatures or whatever but I don't need the company of anyone atleast atm

“A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”​

― Arthur Schopenhauer

• Love it
Strongly agree,generation z is beyong saving,they are mean,awful,stupid,arrogant and lazy.What you should do is get 1 or 2 friends you can hang with occasionaly and vent with which is most important thing.Keeping your problems inside yourself can be soul crushing and leads to chronic and mental problems lately

• +1
Strongly agree,generation z is beyong saving,they are mean,awful,stupid,arrogant and lazy.What you should do is get 1 or 2 friends you can hang with occasionaly and vent with which is most important thing.Keeping your problems inside yourself can be soul crushing and leads to chronic and mental problems lately
Luckily I found a friend similar to me in school( I just know him since 2 days jfl but it's like we "connected" no homo ofc)problem is it's difficult to me to live in an environment filled with people I dislike/ have no business to deal with even though I will have to interact with them for the rest of the year.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133
Luckily I found a friend similar to me in school( I just know him since 2 days jfl but it's like we "connected" no homo ofc)problem is it's difficult to me to live in an environment filled with people I dislike/ have no business to deal with even though I will have to interact with them for the rest of the year.
I am glad,it sucks how important communication is nowadays and how we are forced to socialize with people we dont like or just dont want,its just how things are in modern society and in order to do anything nowadays you need to communicate with others and talk all the time trully mentally exhausting and energy taking

• +1