what's the point of living if you're not uncircumcised?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
For Circumcised cels: im sorry to bring it to you, but there's is literally no point in having sex no more. You will never enjoy masterbation/sex the same way as God intended for men to experience. There is literally no cope. What's the point of even looksmaxing, moneymaxing, statusmaxing, if in the end you get in bed with a hot bitch, but you won't nearly feel the same amount of satisfaction, stimulation, enjoyment and pleasure as someone who has retained their foreskin and nerves attached.

I'm glad that my parents made the right choice to not circumcise my dick when I was born. Now I actually have something to look forward to: the pleasure and enjoyment of fucking bitches. If i was circumcised i wouldve just roped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Laflame90201 and 8 others

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 4720 and 2 others
I'm uncircumsized and ngl it bothers me, the foreskin always protracts when I pull it back. It makes having sex harder

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Because for most of the autists here, it’s about validation and girls wanting to fuck you, not actually fucking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Lolcel, SPFromNY914 and 8 others
JFL at circumscision, and its only getting more popular

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
I had phimosis so no choice for me

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and St. Wristcel
OP is right but I dont encourage self harm

We never knew any better so shit doesnt matter to me, plus I can have sex for a long amount of time which is the most important bonus for me

For Circumcised cels: im sorry to bring it to you, but there's is literally no point in having sex no more. You will never enjoy masterbation/sex the same way as God intended for men to experience. There is literally no cope. What's the point of even looksmaxing, moneymaxing, statusmaxing, if in the end you get in bed with a hot bitch, but you won't nearly feel the same amount of satisfaction, stimulation, enjoyment and pleasure as someone who has retained their foreskin and nerves attached.

I'm glad that my parents made the right choice to not circumcise my dick when I was born. Now I actually have something to look forward to: the pleasure and enjoyment of fucking bitches. If i was circumcised i wouldve just roped.
based

Because they probably mog my 4 incher

I dont get it.. My dick has been circumcised but I still feel high stimulation... Your claim sound like myth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Once the skin on ur penis gets cut off it’s used to improve collagen and make people look younger

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Baldingman1998
I dont get it.. My dick has been circumcised but I still feel high stimulation... Your claim sound like myth.
“High stimulation” is maybe high for you, but for uncut, high stimulation is knee buckling girl orgasms where tears of joy come out of their eyes as their hips buck like horses involuntarily. Fucking JEWS TOOK THIS AWAY FROM ME.

“High stimulation” is maybe high for you, but for uncut, high stimulation is knee buckling girl orgasms where tears of joy come out of their eyes as their hips buck like horses involuntarily. Fucking JEWS TOOK THIS AWAY FROM ME.

Im satisefited with my simulation. Not problem for me.. I usually get large simulation when I have not fapped for a week.. I dont think extra skin maxx your orgasm that much.

Im satisefited withy my simulation. Not problem for me.. I usually get large simulation when I have not fapped for a week..
You are satisfied because your eyes are closed to the true possibilities that are squandered. Perhaps, perhaps it’s for the best. Greater men have gouged their eyes out and slit their throat due to the pain of a glory stolen from their bosom. Onwards, onwards must you trek brave little soldier. The sky is darkening and the hum is rising. Enjoy your pleasantries and live in ignorance of the paradise lost to you forever.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, YoungRichNigga and Subhuman Philtrum
actually studies proved there isnt much of a difference, especially in orgasm intensity

• +1
Ive met dudes that got circumsized as adults and said being circumsized was better since they could feel more.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, SPFromNY914 and YoungRichNigga
If some jew doctor had circumcised me i would have already shot a federal synagogue.
For all those circumcised, you either get back at jews or become a tranny and try to enjoy getting fucked, because that will give you more pleasure than your mutilated cock.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and YoungRichNigga
because of muslims circumcising their dicks
yeah but is it increaing among the european population? I dont care about anyone else

I've always noticed that only uncircumsized guys bring up circumsision. Really makes you think.

That being said I won't have it done to my kids.

honestly having a foreskin is top notch. Whenever I fuck a girl I like scrunching all my foreskin to the front of my dick before inserting so it feels like I'm jerking off with her pussy/ass. It works better with ass because of the ring tightness so I prefer anal.

Based tbh, a lot of circumsed dicks still feel pleasure due to girth, height, or even higher sensitivity, it all depends on the individual