What's the point of living?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Posts
5,642
Reputation
5,930
I just saw 2 top-tier Chinese OF whores (And I mean actually Chinese, not Chinese-American. Chinese from China/Taiwan tho both of them are from and live in China)

These are actual top-tier noodlewhores and noodlewhore hookers. Holy mother of God.

They only follow like 10 accounts each on IG, like 5 of them are fellow noodlewhore hookers who are also Chinese (ie OF whores from China) and 5 of them were prettyboymaxxed white and asian gigachads. Not the ruggedly masculine alpha jock pheno, no; the prettyboypheno like that Sergi dude from Omegle, just prettier and also KPOP-like GigaChangs.

I will most likely never get them since they're literally GigaChad only. I see who they follow clearly, all of them are no less than Chad. And these noodles are extremely rich, I see the environments in which they take those photos, 5star hotels, luxury suites, luxury cars etc etc, they're STACKED millionaires

Here I am. 25, 4/10, white, blue eyes, pale white skin, blonde hair but most likely I'll never fuck them. Never be in a non-cucked LTR with them. I have a job, I make some money, but I been slacking off at work coz I quite literally couldn't give 0.00000000000000001% of a fuck about work or anything. My entire life is fucking... fucked. How tf can I live like this? I sincerely hope I die from a heart attack ASAP. Quick and painless. People are right when they say life is over past 20. Unless you're rich chad.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel
@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @MoggerGaston @GetShrekt @Esteban1997
 
To be like @Iasacrko
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
7CD3D314-7DE3-4A5C-A2F7-6C0D3A6AAB50.png
57009540-01C6-4BCF-858F-7AAEA47823F8.png


and the other OF hooker being


 
What matters in life is passing your genes & resources on to a male offspring. The people here that brag about slays are not happy, they are compensating.
 
Cause of death: lack of gook pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
7CD3D314-7DE3-4A5C-A2F7-6C0D3A6AAB50.png
57009540-01C6-4BCF-858F-7AAEA47823F8.png


and the other OF hooker being


First time my Dick gets hard by a asian chick
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
White nationalists when you tell them they have to procreate with white women to continue their race
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent and seanonigger
Aren't you german?
 
What the hell. Didn't you write in german before jfl.

I have some major mixup in my head...
Yeah I speak fluent German but I'm not German lol
 

Similar threads

darkestslayer
Replies
14
Views
79
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
Surfsup
Replies
11
Views
65
freeshavacadoo
freeshavacadoo
blinkers
Replies
11
Views
125
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
MrBreadhead
Replies
4
Views
54
Heartache
Heartache
DNRDniggerking
Replies
8
Views
77
DNRDniggerking
DNRDniggerking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top