What’s the point of slaying?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
What’s the point of “slaying” and having to go through the hassle of arranging everything on Yubo or Tinder, why would you think this is better than being in a LTR with one girl and having sex with her on a regular basis?

First thing is, even if you were a chadlite for example, you will have to message first in most cases and do hours of swiping. Then there’s chances of STDs and you don’t feel emotionally connected to the girl.

Slaying is massively overrated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, alriodai and 4 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
The only reason we men exist is to bux and compete for happiness via genetics/status/potential and eventually (hypothetically) have as much healthy offspring as we can, so slaying as many women as you can (I plan on 10k throughout my life ngl) is a clear sign that you're the opposite of a failure, aka, a winner.

Also no STDs if you're too scared to even eat the brown part of a banana.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams and Deleted member 9699

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Sex

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The only reason we men exist is to bux and compete for happiness via genetics/status/potential and eventually (hypothetically) have as much healthy offspring as we can, so slaying as many women as you can (I plan on 10k throughout my life ngl) is a clear sign that you're the opposite of a failure, aka, a winner.

Jfl sounds like a nice troll Iow IQ copy pasta

• +1
I agree

I just want a gf, not slay tons of already rotten pussies

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, KingofKong, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
yea the feeling of ltr is better, i felt disgusted plenty of times after a slay

but how can you have ltr when you’re not their no1 option, or their first? these factors literally predispose you to an almost guaranteed cucking or divorce/break up

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
When the cope is too strong

• Hmm...

I don't think men want to slay. Men want a 10/10 stacy loyal wife but while trying to find one (if they ever do), they still have urges to have sex. That's where slaying comes in.

• +1
I don't think men want to slay. Men want a 10/10 stacy loyal wife but while trying to find one (if ever), they still have urges to have sex. That's where slaying comes in.
Speak for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Why would you prefer having sex with some used up high bodycount low value slut than let’s say a LTR whose virginity you took or at least she didn’t have many partners in the past on a daily basis I just don’t get it

? What part didn't you get? It's genius IQ.
You always make me laugh Jimmy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Ugh. Its all about the body-count.

• Hmm...
for self validation

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Be_ConfidentBro and Bitch
Why would you prefer having sex with some used up high bodycount low value slut than let’s say a LTR whose virginity you took or at least she didn’t have many partners in the past I just don’t get it
The LTR with a virgin cutie could be part of the slaying throughout your life. The difficult/rare event would be the breakup, but whatever.
You're making fun of me.

• JFL
I suppose slaying is what makes men feel alive and worth it
They also try to chase fun

• +1
Why would you prefer having sex with some used up high bodycount low value slut than let’s say a LTR whose virginity you took or at least she didn’t have many partners in the past on a daily basis I just don’t get it

I didn’t read it tbh but yes ur right if that’s what u said I agree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bitch
Ugh. If you dont know what body-count means then you don't know slaying.

• +1
  • +1
But then call women whores when their body counts are high, I hate those type of women nor would I like to deal with them even if I were 7 psl
Yh the shouldnt entertain the men in the first place its not like they rape them

• +1
I agree

I just want a gf, not slay tons of already rotten pussies
Same. Its too time consuming if you're non Chad. Just get a girlfriend and fuck her every night theory for easy lay is legit.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Bitch

But then call women whores when their body counts are high, I hate those type of women nor would I like to deal with them even if I were 7 psl
Men can have body-counts, vaginas can't. If they do, whores. No good filthy whores.

because a big aspect of sex is the validation and you can only really get validated for your looks once per girl

it's sometimes better to get validation from new girls finding you attractive than it is to fuck the same girl that you already know you have in the bag

this mindset makes sense evolutionarily speaking too
Okay, assuming that you’ve been in a relationship before, would you say the wish for getting validation from other girls is stronger than the oxytocin you get from your LTR? Because to me the emotional connection and oxytocin meant more.

• +1

10k offspring?
And how will you pay for child support JFL
inb4 you added to your list of larps that ur the son of a multi billionaire u feckin mexicen ebominetion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2214 and Bitch
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
What’s the point of “slaying” and having to go through the hassle of arranging everything on Yubo or Tinder, why would you think this is better than being in a LTR with one girl and having sex with her on a regular basis?

First thing is, even if you were a chadlite for example, you will have to message first in most cases and do hours of swiping. Then there’s chances of STDs and you don’t feel emotionally connected to the girl.

Nobody would willingly spend time with me in the first place, so it doesn't matter

• So Sad

Variety of girls

yea the feeling of ltr is better, i felt disgusted plenty of times after a slay

but how can you have ltr when you’re not their no1 option, or their first? these factors literally predispose you to an almost guaranteed cucking or divorce/break up
It’s very easy to get cucked these days, LTRs aren’t safe anymore I agree

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and turkproducer
Variety of girls
After reading all the answers and also thinking deeper myself, speaking from real life stories that I know of and experiences that I had myself I would say that the best answer would be simply because LTRs aren’t safe and stable anymore, it is very easy to get cucked these days and because girls just aren’t loyal anymore so why should men be. Also @loox gave me one of the best answers.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
After reading all the answers and also thinking deeper myself, speaking from real life stories that I know of and experiences that I had myself I would say that the best answer would be simply because LTRs aren’t safe and stable anymore, it is very easy to get cucked these days and because girls just aren’t loyal anymore so why should men be. Also @loox gave me one of the best answers.
Also true
But i think cause its more fun + variety of girls

• +1
I only want to slay for my pride rather than the feeling I just want to know I CAN slay its dehumanizing knowing no girl wants you

• +1
why eat the same food every day tbh, variation gives more dopamine

also validation

• +1
  • JFL
You shouldn't be slaying just to slay.

It's to experience different types of women & their personality types. There's gonna be bitches who are introverts, extroverts, narcissists, crazy bitches, etc.

• +1

looks theory died.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel