What’s the point of training for strength?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I watched this comedy short and it made me think

Why would someone train for straight? Do u legit prefer being a fat ogre just to be able to lift more numbers in a peace of metal?

Like Fr who would train to be strong there’s virtually no use irl it’s not like u have to lift some huge rock from somewhere it’s basically only to lift metal circles in a gym

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Crisick and Manletmachine
I cope with strength increase on push exercises because it's the only method that gains mass for me

the point of training for strength is strength

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Crisick, ElTruecel and 4 others
Increases bone density which helps you live longer
Fucking dumb ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, ElTruecel, Skywalker and 2 others
Arguably has no purpose if you don't train for sports, safer and more sensible to focus on looking strong than being strong

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Why would someone train for straight?
So you can lift big things, if you work as a blacksmith, brick mason, dock worker, rickshaw puller, etc. is important to have strength...

they arent mutually exclusive, you have to train for strength to gain mass anyways, if ur not getting stronger you will not be getting bigger for the most part

people that say the just train for strength and dont care for aesthetics are all 99% just fatcels no joke

a lot of the times the actual strongest people i see at the gym are aesthetic, this is just a fat powerlifter cope to not diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue and autistic_tendencies

So you can beat up or intimidate anyone you want.

I thought this was self evident. Are you a faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, ElTruecel, Skywalker and 1 other person
I just do cardio all the time since I kickbox. I should lift some weights tho I'm skinny asf

Better training for size if you wanna intimidate someone though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Sprinkles, Skywalker and 1 other person
Lifting manmade object in a manmade building...

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: yue, Skywalker and Manletmachine
I always prefer practicality to flashy imagery.
That has nothing to do with what I said. You implied that being strong makes you seem more intimidating but being is big is what really matters in that regard.

I always prefer practicality to flashy imagery.
That practically might get you killed or injured.

Being able to scare enemies with just your looks > losing your eyesight because the weaker opponent just smashed your retina

Even if you win, only other men will care, sure you impressed your male friends.... Who gives a fuck about that JFL at hanging out with other males instead of females

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
That practically might get you killed or injured.

Being able to scare enemies with just your looks > losing your eyesight because the weaker opponent just smashed your retina

Even if you win, only other men will care, sure you impressed your male friends.... Who gives a fuck about that JFL at hanging out with other males instead of females
That can depend on where you employ. I don't mean to be an idiot ofc.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
That has nothing to do with what I said. You implied that being strong makes you seem more intimidating but being is big is what really matters in that regard.
I just said that cause it sounded cool. :Comfy: I'm not exactly sure how one trains and not gets big and strong at the same time tbh.:feelspepo:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Manletmachine
I watched this comedy short and it made me think

Why would someone train for straight? Do u legit prefer being a fat ogre just to be able to lift more numbers in a peace of metal?

Like Fr who would train to be strong there’s virtually no use irl it’s not like u have to lift some huge rock from somewhere it’s basically only to lift metal circles in a gym

stupid post
whats the point of anything then?
yes its NUMBERS on a board but numbers on a board is in A LOT we do, as men, as we're logical
more money, more women, more places visited, more friends, more experiences, more movies/songs/ vidya played
etc
so on and so forth...

Aesthetics and strength are the goal tbh. I want to be lean but have have Top tier lifts for my weight

I ain't intimdating nobody at 5'9 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
There is no point it’s just cope

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
Sometimes people just do things because they like it...

Sometimes people just do things because they like it...
The people on these forums legit worship women well if what ur doing isn’t helping ur SMV it’s useless and just a cope. Like fucking bp spaces are legit full of foid worshippers if something doesn’t revolve around getting bitches it’s useless

The people on these forums legit worship women well if what ur doing isn’t helping ur SMV it’s useless and just a cope. Like fucking bp spaces are legit full of foid worshippers if something doesn’t revolve around getting bitches it’s useless
Tbh... Imagine having this retarded mindset

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel