What's the point?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
18,220
Reputation
13,946
You wake up brush your teeth shower go to work 9-5 job get out of work go Home take a shower and go to sleep and the cycle repeats and repeats itself until You reach old age and die what's the point I don't get it?
 
U are stuck in the matrix wagey
 
  • +1
Reactions: RazerGlazer, JohnDoe and HarrierDuBois
There is no point to that lifestyle. By age 35 you should have endless scars on your body from past wars.
 
There is no point to that lifestyle. By age 35 you should have endless scars on your body from past wars.
Then how are we suppose to live then?
 
Then how are we suppose to live then?
You infiltrate the army and become a general and a mastermind. There's nothing to life but wars and blood. It's all of history.
 
I was studdiying to be a diplomat that’s why I speak 7 languages but that’s inside the system I will escape
I'm studying to become a translator in English they Say they pay well..
 
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
This is why i am severely depressed i didn't maje it last bullrun. Now I'm doomed to the eternal ratrace.
 
There is no point
 
That's what life is for most people. The only salvation is to do something you like and being aspie enough not to get tired of doing it over and over again.
 
You wake up brush your teeth shower go to work 9-5 job get out of work go Home take a shower and go to sleep and the cycle repeats and repeats itself until You reach old age and die what's the point I don't get it?
just make money off social media
 

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
17
Views
77
roymustang
roymustang
blinkers
Replies
16
Views
160
5"10neet
5"10neet
DNRDniggerking
Replies
8
Views
78
DNRDniggerking
DNRDniggerking
MrBreadhead
Replies
4
Views
55
Heartache
Heartache
Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
50
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top