whats the state of AMC or doge or other hot commodities

FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Bronze
are we too late bros? I bought a little AMC yesterday, dunno how its gonna go , I feel like it might be a little too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 7173
Doge is a pump and dump bro. That's why a bunch of social media influencers shilled it all at the same time. I bet they had a groupchat and planned it all out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Close to selling them all. I will go bald over this I can feel head tension as I’m typing rn.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
Close to selling them all. I will go bald over this I can feel head tension as I’m typing rn.
which ones did you buy

Still shorted heavy
It’s attrition at this point, they lose millions every day on the interest of the shorts. If robinhood removes restrictions Monday, it could go up big.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
are we too late bros? I bought a little AMC yesterday, dunno how its gonna go , I feel like it might be a little too late
DON'T EXIT GME. UNDERSTAND THAT IT CAN DO +1000% if not more. I wonder why is xrp rallying. Maybe somebody knows something. GME might effect entire economy/banks and xrp has relation to banks... All the bank stocks been selling off.
I'd sell off anything I can for cash, and put that into exchanges, in case things crash again, like in 2020 march.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
DON'T EXIT GME. UNDERSTAND THAT IT CAN DO +1000% if not more. I wonder why is xrp rallying. Maybe somebody knows something. GME might effect entire economy/banks and xrp has relation to banks... All the bank stocks been selling off.
I'd sell off anything I can for cash, and put that into exchanges, in case things crash again, like in 2020 march.
Hedge funders are already roping over gme. Prospects seem high. AMC however, I’m still curious.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 10536
Hedge funders are already roping over gme. Prospects seem high. AMC however, I’m still curious.
It really might too, everything might, all the shorted stocks might, because they'll get butchered over gme and will need cash and then it'll be snow balling effect. And then lots of stocks might start crashing, as they'll have to liquidate their long positions to cover for shorts. Not hedge funds though, but BANKS. ALL OF THEM. This might be the once in a century opportunity. They've fucked up big big big time. 2008 might be going to look like a joke in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: getra
GME is the main thing

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Lars
for me too.
I'm awaiting if and how i will get ass raped by the corrupt system on muh GME purchases.

Who wrote that? You?
First sentence and it's bullshit. So I didn't read further.
Robinhood is a middleman exchange between you and a bank. They're just the broker. They have 0 power over anything. Their client is a bank and YOU are their product. Which means if bank says something, then something happens. Which is what happened - bank stopped accepting orders.
I hate misinformation so much. Idk what's worse. Jewish tricks or blatant bullshit.

Shit negro I can’t even buy gme, all I have is cash app...

Who wrote that? You?
Robinhood is a middleman exchange between you and a bank. They're just the broker. They have 0 power over anything. Their client is a bank and YOU are their product. Which means if bank says something, then something happens. Which is what happened - bank stopped accepting orders.
I hate misinformation so much. Idk what's worse. Jewish tricks or blatant bullshit.
nope i didn't write it. I came across tht article. and share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
So its still worth it to buy now?

Who wrote that? You?
I thought RobinHood, stopped because they didn't have enough funds to back up the orders.
Which is a shitty business, because they have soy funds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I doubt if monday you can even buy, if want to. Only put in what you are willing to lose with a smile on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and .👽.
It's worth it as long as the squeeze hasn't happened. Shorts still at 120%. Reddit post says squeeze will take 5-6 days. Idk tbh, how true that is.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah doge is a simple pump and dump.
It has no real world use for heavens sake

I think i will put money on put options for the Zomato IPO because its a shitty company that won't take off and its run by curry's

Last edited:
Yeah doge is a simple pump and dump.
It has no real world use for heavens sake

I think i will put money on put options for the Zomato IPO because its a shitty company that won't take off and its run by curry's
They’re not done milking dogecoin. There may be another pnd somewhere around noon. But that’s my speculation.

They’re not done milking dogecoin. There may be another pnd somewhere around noon. But that’s my speculation.
My own speculation is that there are some big players behind all of this pumping who know when to get out. However much the retail investors like us have influence we arent the ones with money. The big guys know dogecoin isn't a long term investment and that there's no politicial purpose or "enemy" that dogecoin is fighting

Its over imo

I believe XRP can actually do what dogecoin failed to do and go to the moon

My own speculation is that there are some big players behind all of this pumping who know when to get out. However much the retail investors like us have influence we arent the ones with money. The big guys know dogecoin isn't a long term investment and that there's no politicial purpose or "enemy" that dogecoin is fighting

Its over imo

I believe XRP can actually do what dogecoin failed to do and go to the moon
It’s been like that from the start but even I negated it jfl. I’ll just buy some low, catch a wave, then dip and invest on some other crypto. I also heard XRP had insiders involved so idk yet.