What's the weirdest fetish you have?

lookism...

lookism...

I hate everyone.
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
640
Reputation
681
If you had to choose one of your weird fetishes, which would be the weirdest?:owo::AMOGUS:
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
Feet prob
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll, iblamexyz and lookism...
Sucking tose and yes i have sucked sweaty ones:feelshah:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll and lookism...
i I think it’s hot when my gf farts, all u guys are larping with these vanilla ass fetishes bru
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll, lookism... and scubby
I have this fetish where I just want to have a girl who loves me and live happily ever after
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookism...
Tentacle
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll and lookism...
I've alr said mine is a pjs kink

I do think it's a weird one because there's nothing inherently sexual about pyjamas

but thought of having an ltr and fucking her in pjs or walking around is so fkn hot







View attachment 5279482View attachment 5279483View attachment 5279484

@Illusions @rik @combatingNorwooding @Daddy's Home @Knight


I find this a werid kink, but mine is woman in pjs

idk I just think woman who wears pjs geuninally look sexy asf idk

View attachment 4825217





View attachment 4825218View attachment 4825219

@Menas @rik @Daddy's Home
 
  • +1
Reactions: lookism...
Feet prob
Dap up
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanCelll, Cela, pheenon and 1 other person
I have this fetish where I just want to have a girl who loves me and live happily ever after
Sorry that’s too much to ask for; she’s gonna be shaving her entire body to go to a Jonas brothers concert
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: negative and lookism...
YIt's just that when they're wearing pajamas, there's something that turns me on too, especially their butts in pajamas.:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll, negative, pheenon and 1 other person

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
3
Views
39
james_2006
james_2006
GrandInquisitor
Replies
36
Views
157
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508
Big Boss
Replies
4
Views
42
_Jason_
_Jason_
bIiss
Replies
28
Views
116
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
dxo
Replies
7
Views
66
qwertyqwerty
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top