-she was larping as trad wife

-brendio din even meet her

@BrendioEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Looks234, Replica and 10 others
Ppl get too worked up trying to be trad

Irl the only 2ay yo live is slaying

That's the males purpose, Chad passes on his genes as much as possible and that's what we gotta do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998 and goat2x
Ppl get too worked up trying to be trad

Irl the only 2ay yo live is slaying

That's the males purpose, Chad passes on his genes as much as possible and that's what we gotta do
not trying to have 4 kids nigga i can barely eat potatos end of the month

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., turkproducer, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
have tahlias nudes saved ngl. "tradwife" lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
legit

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and AlexAP
@Idfkbruh do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and BrendioEEE
Send her nudes :forcedsmile:

@BrendioEEE you good little submissive cuck :feelshehe:

So tell the story of what happened. Did you get cucked or what?
Yeah TL;DR because I'm tired and even made videos on this shit already.

Fell in love with Tahlia
She lied about her sexual past/virginity + cheated on me and actively talked to dudes behind my back
Got mad at me when I didn't larp with her in private of all things, and just wanted us to be ourselves and honest with eachother
Ends up leaving me for and in a really degen way
I leak the nudes
Get blackout drunk, make some dumb mistakes trying to kill myself, get caught by police cause drunk
Get put in mental asylum
Get out of mental asylum
Meet new girl (I'll call her MJ)
Fall in love + connect with MJ more than Tahlia
MJ tells me she was still into her ex
MJ rebounds for me because her ex doesn't like her
MJ and I have a really great several months together, and I forget about Tahlia
Tahlia and some pretty nasty guys she's involved get involved with MJ, start planting seeds of doubt, etc
MJ ghosts me for a month, after the month is over she tells me everything except one thing and apologizes telling me they were bad people/evil/malicious eventually and they're trying to get me in legal trouble + pretty much confirming what I already knew + that the FBI is monitoring me.
Then we're back together for a bit
But then MJ tells me during the time she ghosted me, she met some old boomer online and she likes how he's mysterious or some shit (he's taller, richer, skinnier than me and shows less interest in her so massive cope this anything but shallow)
MJ says she wants to leave me for another guy basically
MJ then said some pretty nasty things and replicated Tahlia pretty hard near the end, and never apologized for it
Btw I was with Tahlia for a little over a year and with MJ it was a bit over 7 months
After I talk about this, some of my subscribers/followers on my youtube channel start DMing me and such supporting me.
I get in contact with one who was a girl who has been following me for a really long time, like over 2 years, and I find out she's been into me for a really long time, before Tahlia even.
She also has some pretty direct experience/knowledge about Tahlia being bad. Can't talk about all this stuff directly, but basically yeah that's what's happening up till now.

I'm giving this girl a chance because I feel like she wouldn't have stuck around for over 2 years, even at my worst, and confess her love to me if she didn't actually love me, plus there's no way she can be groomed/manipulated by Tahlia or her enablers/orbiters.

Only thing I'd worry about is them trying to dox her but she's pretty secure herself, and I won't ever let them get a sliver of info on her. Plus she's already aware of that nasty shit, so even if they did get in contact she's won't be some innocent easily groomed/manipulated girl by them.

That's pretty much it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA and goat2x
Yeah TL;DR because I'm tired and even made videos on this shit already.

Fell in love with Tahlia
She lied about her sexual past/virginity + cheated on me and actively talked to dudes behind my back
Got mad at me when I didn't larp with her in private of all things, and just wanted us to be ourselves and honest with eachother
Ends up leaving me for and in a really degen way
I leak the nudes
Get blackout drunk, make some dumb mistakes trying to kill myself, get caught by police cause drunk
Get put in mental asylum
Get out of mental asylum
Meet new girl (I'll call her MJ)
Fall in love + connect with MJ more than Tahlia
MJ tells me she was still into her ex
MJ rebounds for me because her ex doesn't like her
MJ and I have a really great several months together, and I forget about Tahlia
Tahlia and some pretty nasty guys she's involved get involved with MJ, start planting seeds of doubt, etc
MJ ghosts me for a month, after the month is over she tells me everything except one thing and apologizes telling me they were bad people/evil/malicious eventually and they're trying to get me in legal trouble + pretty much confirming what I already knew + that the FBI is monitoring me.
Then we're back together for a bit
But then MJ tells me during the time she ghosted me, she met some old boomer online and she likes how he's mysterious or some shit (he's taller, richer, skinnier than me and shows less interest in her so massive cope this anything but shallow)
MJ says she wants to leave me for another guy basically
MJ then said some pretty nasty things and replicated Tahlia pretty hard near the end, and never apologized for it
Btw I was with Tahlia for a little over a year and with MJ it was a bit over 7 months
After I talk about this, some of my subscribers/followers on my youtube channel start DMing me and such supporting me.
I get in contact with one who was a girl who has been following me for a really long time, like over 2 years, and I find out she's been into me for a really long time, before Tahlia even.
She also has some pretty direct experience/knowledge about Tahlia being bad. Can't talk about all this stuff directly, but basically yeah that's what's happening up till now.

I'm giving this girl a chance because I feel like she wouldn't have stuck around for over 2 years, even at my worst, and confess her love to me if she didn't actually love me, plus there's no way she can be groomed/manipulated by Tahlia or her enablers/orbiters.

Only thing I'd worry about is them trying to dox her but she's pretty secure herself, and I won't ever let them get a sliver of info on her. Plus she's already aware of that nasty shit, so even if they did get in contact she's won't be some innocent easily groomed/manipulated girl by them.

That's pretty much it.
bruh just give up ngl

atleast give up the online dating shit

bruh just give up ngl

atleast give up the online dating shit
I'm not into LDR + already lost virginity + have sexual experience now. Only reason Tahlia and I were in an LDR for so long was because of covid lockdowns.

She went on about being touch starved and shit too, also mentioned one time WHILE we were in a relationship that she considered leaving me for another guy.

I'm not into LDR + already lost virginity + have sexual experience now. Only reason Tahlia and I were in an LDR for so long was because of covid lockdowns.

She went on about being touch starved and shit too, also mentioned one time WHILE we were in a relationship that she considered leaving me for another guy.
You just said she cheated on you in the meanwhile etc

you clearly dont have the smv or looks level to make a foid committed im sorry but its the truth tbh

You just said she cheated on you in the meanwhile etc

you clearly dont have the smv or looks level to make a foid committed im sorry but its the truth tbh
To be fair, Tahlia was heavily sexually abused, and was extremely mentally unstable. I knew this, and stuck with her, so that was my own fault.

There are some things I know about MJ that lead to similar bad outcomes, but won't go into details of specifically, very likely over before it began.

I should have known what I was getting into statically getting with a non virgin, the odds wouldn't have been in my favor no matter my SMV.

As for the new girl, one thing I'll say is that I literally already knew about her for a long as time and she's been into me for over 2 years, meaning she's been into me when I was fat, before I was jubilee statusmaxxed, before I was with Tahlia, during the Tahlia drama, etc.

If that's not a sign she wants to be with me then idk what is.