• +1
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625 and DildoFaggins
Finn in 2023 = death sentence

Can't even geomax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and enchanted_elixir
put normies atleast before judging the pheno
the guy in the mid-left (shot up a school) is probably a finnish mtn. Brutally over

meds, they universally look like this, cap out at 5'7 and only the exceptions are posted.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, aleksander and 11 others
Alpinids

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sudanguy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
all i see is bunch of subhumans and no mtn
the standard for mtn changes between countries, that's why Finnish pheno is so brutal

the standard for mtn changes between countries, that's why Finnish pheno is so brutal
the issue with fins is that they range from fat faced cave dwelling neanderthals to this.

they have both the worst and the best phenotype at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, aleksander and 5 others
phenotypes are cope, i’ve been all around europe and the average european is ugly as fuck. u either got the bones or u dont. Europeans mog ethnics cuz of coloring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, enchanted_elixir, efidescontinuado and 8 others
phenotypes are cope, i’ve been all around europe and the average european is ugly as fuck. u either got the bones or u dont. Europeans mog ethnics cuz of coloring.
You haven't been to scandinavia then my friend

im pontid with small fwhr

the issue with fins is that they range from fat faced cave dwelling neanderthals to this.

View attachment 2603248

That's gotta be one in several thousands though, been to finland many times and never seen anything close to this. More common with women though, have seen some very attractive blondes there.

I'm slavic 6/10 and it's hard to mog someone here

Sub 5 PSL as any white (north-atlandid, nordid and etc). The examples posted above do not even belong to the "white" category.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
They slay in russia, germany and nord, but Not these 2
only the exceptions do, but the exceptions of any phenotype ever slays anywhere.

the average med is short, doesn't have great bones, and their coloring is shades of brown without much variety, you have to go to the north of italy if you want to see any variation but they've got admixture and aren't necessarily that 'med' to begin with.

That's gotta be one in several thousands though, been to finland many times and never seen anything close to this. More common with women though, have seen some very attractive blondes there.
provided they're young and lean it's not uncommon, they have the best bone structure on average, nowhere else will you find this prevalence of tall skulls with high set cheekbones, but that's not very meaningful when it doesn't show to due bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
only the exceptions do, but the exceptions of any phenotype ever slays anywhere.

the average med is short, doesn't have great bones, and their coloring is shades of brown without much variety, you have to go to the north of italy if you want to see any variation but they've got admixture and aren't necessarily that 'med' to begin with.

provided they're young and lean it's not uncommon, they have the best bone structure on average, nowhere else will you find this prevalence of tall skulls with high set cheekbones, but that's not very meaningful when it doesn't show to due bodyfat.
I live on germany and even MTN slays. Almost every german bitch got a turkish bf, gymmaxxed turks slay. But must be 5‘10+

I live on germany and even MTN slays. Almost every german bitch got a turkish bf, gymmaxxed turks slay. But must be 5‘10+
turks are short on average so that's literally the top percentile.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
meds, norwegians, belarussians, finns

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and AspiringMogger
Russia. I've seen at least 3 8.5/10 6'4 people today ngl
Russian women are very attractive though, from my observations there seems to be a lot more attractive women than men there. Does this create more of a polyamorous dating market/make the women look for foreign men?

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, T50 Mogger and diamondbill
In turkey yes 5‘8 avg

In germany 5‘10+ Bcs of nutrition, healthcare etc

In street videos german bitches always say they want a turkish bf, they cuck most of the time their own people

the average med and their coloring is shades of brown without much variety, you have to go to the north of italy if you want to see any variation

this is simply not true at all

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
In turkey yes 5‘8 avg

In street videos german bitches always say they want a turkish bf, they cuck most of the time their own people

>The physical characteristics of the study group which consisted of 39465 males and 20263 females can be summarized as follows: mean stature was 165.2 cm in Turkish men and 152.2 in the women. In both sexes, stature was relatively greater in the Eastern Anatolian regions. Fifty-two percent (49.6% in the Western and 53.6% in the Eastern regions) of Turkish men were taller than 165 cm

only about half of men in turkey are above 5'4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Then you'd know that there's no way in hell that would be seen as mtn.
what about you then? I admit the average finn does not look excatly great but you literally started the thread with cherrypicked pics, there's a similar one made about sweden

View attachment 2603248

100 % can vouch for this

In turkey yes 5‘8 avg

low quality foids though, the type of females self-respecting european men wouldn't even touch with a stick. This situation can be seen in Scandinavia as well between etnics and white trash women

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and FutureSlayer
Main qimg c41719ae39c00cffebdc3be1d147b0f7 pjlq

Leading races in western europe by 2100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Egyptianmogger, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
Turks in turkey are 5'9 on average which is meh but still alright. Also turks in germany grew up with better food so they are a bit taller which I noticed.

I have both a German and a Turkidh Friendgroup (with some kurds too), literally every German is an incel except for 2, meanwhile the turks have all been in a relationship /are in one often with German women too (and they are all average height just a bit gymmaxxed)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and tren_31
what about you then? I admit the average finn does not look excatly great but you literally started the thread with cherrypicked pics, there's a similar one made about sweden
It's obviously for comedic effect but based on my observations from visiting the pictures still hold some truth to them. It would not be considered lying to say that finns get brutally mogged by their scandinavian neighbours

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
As a Swede I'm obligated to hate norwegians (jfl) but I would still push back on that

which one of these have better looking women?
norway or denmark?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

>The physical characteristics of the study group which consisted of 39465 males and 20263 females can be summarized as follows: mean stature was 165.2 cm in Turkish men and 152.2 in the women. In both sexes, stature was relatively greater in the Eastern Anatolian regions. Fifty-two percent (49.6% in the Western and 53.6% in the Eastern regions) of Turkish men were taller than 165 cm

only about half of men in turkey are above 5'4
Idk bro

When I am there I tower over most as 6‘0, google says 173-176(5‘8-9) and my guess would also be the range

Nevertheless russian and German women are obsessed w them, of course min height is 5‘9+ then and they are MTN atleast

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
low quality foids though, the type of females self-respecting european men wouldn't even touch with a stick. This situation can be seen in Scandinavia as well between etnics and white trash women
Yeah if you import arab bitches they become sluts in europe aswell

which one of these have better looking women?
norway or denmark?
Norwegians for sure. But you need a fuck ton of money and status to get one

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Not true turks arent africans. Literally every turkish man german woman couple in my friendgroup is either looksmatched or she fogs

Gotta be the Dutch and the Yugoslavian phenos tbh

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Turks in turkey are 5'9 on average which is meh but still alright. Also turks in germany grew up with better food so they are a bit taller which I noticed.

I have both a German and a Turkidh Friendgroup (with some kurds too), literally every German is an incel except for 2, meanwhile the turks have all been in a relationship /are in one often with German women too (and they are all average height just a bit gymmaxxed)
Yeah this is what I say. I even saw gymaxxed MTN that fucks Stacy, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Nevertheless russian and German women are obsessed w them, of course min height is 5‘9+ then and they are MTN atleast
top percentile men do well anywhere, has nothing to do with their ancestry.

you can be chinese, tall and mtn atleast and you'll still do fine compared to average men, but that doesn't make the chinese attractive on average.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger