What's the worst European phenotype?

kennst du dich mit roids aus? warum tren schon als erster cycle?
Erste cycle meiner Meinung wichtigster, normies sagen nein, Profis ja

Tren a statt E

norwegians,
Yeah Norwegians are so ugly
AAA25F19 A085 48AD 96B7 F99D308A062A
A2BF8062 0E61 416F B9B3 FCD5F8C370F5
D5A95D6C AC2F 49BC 973C DFE0FF2A75C7
15B55871 1F15 43DB 9D8A B44653EC4B1A

• +1
Reactions: Aero and T50 Mogger
the issue with fins is that they range from fat faced cave dwelling neanderthals to this.

View attachment 2603248

they have both the worst and the best phenotype at the same time.
it's just the slavic dice roll, literally random character customization

phenotypes are cope, i’ve been all around europe and the average european is ugly as fuck. u either got the bones or u dont. Europeans mog ethnics cuz of coloring.
couldnt agree more. the average european is a fucking shubhuman just as the average ethnic is a fucking subhuman. its the coloring + height that makes a difference. Of course indians on the other hand are subhumans to begin with.

meds, they universally look like this, cap out at 5'7 and only the exceptions are posted.

View attachment 2603244
the second guy looks legit arab or almost curry. not even med. the first guy is a total normie.
meds can also look like this:

the second guy looks legit arab or almost curry. not even med. the first guy is a total normie.
meds can also look like this:
View attachment 2603615
your example has so much admixture it's not considered med anymore.

the only ones that are ever posted here that 'mog' are those that are like predominantly nordic.

actual meds have african/arabic admixture and can look almost curry.

your example has so much admixture it's not considered med anymore.

the only ones that are ever posted here that 'mog' are those that are like predominantly nordic.

actual meds have african/arabic admixture and can look almost curry.
the meds you think arent even meds. they are on the verge of being curry or arab. the guy I posted is med-atlantid mix.

the meds you think arent even meds. they are on the verge of being curry or arab. the guy I posted is med-atlantid mix.
meds are on the verge of being arabs, they don't look much different from north africans like morocco, all the people on both sides of the coast are mixed with each other.

the guy you posted likely has zero mediterranean dna, literally no meds look like that.

meds are on the verge of being arabs, they don't look much different from north africans like morocco, all the people on both sides of the coast are mixed with each other.

the guy you posted likely has zero mediterranean dna, literally no meds look like that.
Explain this Greek then:

Explain this Greek then:

looks like some random dude on the streets.

the further you move away from the coasts the less african admixture they have in those countries, the issue is that the majority of their population lives right on the coast so that's not a whole lot of people.

average guy on the greek coast resembles a curry.

meds, they universally look like this, cap out at 5'7 and only the exceptions are posted.

View attachment 2603244
The only white phénotype close to BBCS sex appeal tbh

When white girl want darker men they mostly mean them

The only white phénotype close to BBCS sex appeal tbh

When white girl want darker men they mostly mean them
yeah white girls love 5'7 guys with shades of diarrhea.

I’ve travelled a fair bit across Europe and I gotta hand it to the southern region. Subhuman galore in Spain, Italy and Portugal. + they are manlets as fuck. Average Italian looks like brightons manager de zerbi

IMG 7543

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Orc
slavs and im a slav

I’ve travelled a fair bit across Europe and I gotta hand it to the southern region. Subhuman galore in Spain, Italy and Portugal. + they are manlets as fuck. Average Italian looks like brightons manager de zerbi

View attachment 2603692
the only examples people ever post of goodlooking people from these countries are from areas that have like a population density of 25 people per square km, the cities literally look like you're in the middle east.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
couldnt agree more. the average european is a fucking shubhuman just as the average ethnic is a fucking subhuman. its the coloring + height that makes a difference. Of course indians on the other hand are subhumans to begin with.
Europeans have the genes of their ancestors at least, indians never stood a chance as a vegetarian/vegan society. We're all going down a death spiral with dogshit modern food. Good looking people (which is at it's core good bone development fueled by good diet) are only going to get rarer and rarer. If your parents fed you baby formula it never even began for you. There's gonna only be the rural chads who grew up on cattle farms.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and CursedOne
IMG 0425 IMG 0457
Slavic

• +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing
phenotypes are cope, i’ve been all around europe and the average european is ugly as fuck. u either got the bones or u dont. Europeans mog ethnics cuz of coloring.
Facial features as well.
Coloring is only part of the puzzle.

Images

gorid pheno, theres no gl gorid.

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy