What's the worst looking failo?

What's worse?


  • Total voters
    24
goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,597
Reputation
5,224
not if it's fixable or not, Just what looks the worst
 
Being below 5'8 as a man is much more brutal than any of those things
 
  • +1
Reactions: jacob62, LooksThinker, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others
Being below 5'8 as a man is much more brutal than any of those things
yeah could be true but face wise what's worst
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
not if it's fixable or not, Just what looks the worst

Recessed chin/jaw is the biggest failo for men when it comes to facial aesthetics.

The only exception is black men.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
I'm very grateful to not have massive negative canthal tilt.
 
Last edited:
not if it's fixable or not, Just what looks the worst
I personally find asymmetry the most unsettling. Because I HAVE IT (like Bradley Cooper). :feelsrope:

But objectively, i would not vote for it, because while i notice it myself everywhere, it appears no one else notices it :chad:

Otherwise, one other particular failo i find ridiculously underrated is SHORT LEGS. This literally makes goblins even out of tall people. And while males can survive with this failo, IT IS A RIDICULOUS LOOKSMIN FOR WOMEN :feelsrope:

If you have this, LL immediately!
rachel.bilson-short.legs.jpg
phocomelus-man-color.gif
000pc8t1
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and goo25
I personally find asymmetry the most unsettling. Because I HAVE IT (like Bradley Cooper). :feelsrope:

But objectively, i would not vote for it, because while i notice it myself everywhere, it appears no one else notices it :chad:
I have a recessed chin that's not visible from the front but It really gives me depression sometimes
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
I have a recessed chin that's not visible from the front but It really gives me depression sometimes
If it is ONLY chin, and not your jaw, it is one of the best failos to have, because it is very simple to fix with fillers. Literally 15 minutes, and you can have a Chad chin... unlike jaw, for which u would need to get money, and then break your bones to fix :feelsrope:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
you forgot IPD
 
If it is ONLY chin, and not your jaw, it is one of the best failos to have, because it is very simple to fix with fillers. Literally 15 minutes, and you can have a Chad chin... unlike jaw, for which u would need to get money, and then break your bones to fix :feelsrope:
idk some people told me my jaw Is slightly recessed while some other told me it's not recessed, but they told me I would look good even with only fixing the chin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis

Similar threads

JuicyJerry
Replies
3
Views
37
shngstaaaa107
shngstaaaa107
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
1
Views
34
studson
studson
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
18
troy_exe
troy_exe
GreenbrowAT
Replies
16
Views
77
KG4
KG4
5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
53
billybobjr2004
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top