whats their fucking problem

D

Deleted member 6873

everytime i get some girl hitting me up first with some dumb shit like ur hot teehee but after 2-3 days they forget about my fucking existence and it makes my blood boil

tf is going on, @Hozay @looksmaxxer234 @Syobevoli @tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadeep, Hozay and 5 others
they find a new chad

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 6873
but you are a mogger @Papabakvet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
everytime i get some girl hitting me up first with some dumb shit like ur hot teehee but after 2-3 days they forget about my fucking existence and it makes my blood boil

Some other guy's seriously cockblocking you telling them you're a faggot and druggie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 6873
Girls like to flirt for fun. And are massive flakes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Chadeep, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
@PYT @moggedbyevery1 @turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and PYT
Onto the next Chad, zero attention span
damn one of them was hella my type too literally went from hitting me up 4 times eithin 20 secs to wake me up to not even opening my insta pic :feelswhy:

chad

• Hmm...
>druggie
literal halo to every alt jb nowadays but ait
All I know is when a foid says you're hot, she keeps in contact with you no matter what! So if that's not happening....either some other guy's cockblocking you....or the app employees are. On those dating apps, faggots and other Chads are catfishing as women for the sole purpose of getting your user name and telling other potential foids in your city that you're not who you appear to be. And its best to just ignore you as the other foids are doing. Its deviously clever.

@PYT @looksmaxxer234 @Face is everything
This fucking bitch replied 3 seconds ago im so fucking tempted to open the pic lmao should i?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
This fucking bitch replied 3 seconds ago im so fucking tempted to open the pic lmao should i?
Yes

• +1

Women are just like that. It’s not your job to find out why that’s just who they are

They find and talk to new boys that are more interesting and look better, imagine seeing a foid that only talks to one boy in 2021 jfl

• WTF
at least you haven't got ghosted 3 days after making out with a girl (which was also the first kiss for both of us)

• So Sad
They find and talk to new boys that are more interesting and look better, imagine seeing a foid that only talks to one boy in 2021 jfl
at least you haven't got ghosted 3 days after making out with a girl (which was also the first kiss for both of us)
Women are just like that. It’s not your job to find out why that’s just who they are
tldr just fuck ur homies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, tyronelite, itorroella9 and 2 others
Do it bro don’t overthink

Do it bro don’t overthink
i sent one of those epic maymays jbs like with some corny shit they repost on their stories thst comes down to “ngl i be digging u”

her response
but how
@PYT @looksmaxxer234 @yolojetrollo

Men make better women than women do

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i sent one of those epic maymays jbs like with some corny shit they repost on their stories thst comes down to “ngl i be digging u”

her response
but how
@PYT @looksmaxxer234 @yolojetrollo

Men make better women than women do
Perfect time to ask her out

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919

Shit personality, unironically

• +1
tldr just fuck ur homies
My question is why are you letting it care so much. It's just a random bitch stop who currently lives rent free in your head.

You have other chicks to talk to, delete her # or wtv & move on. Stop caring so much about what they do & don't do.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6873
@PYT @looksmaxxer234 @yolojetrollo just woke up an replied to her "well rim my asshole in that case smdh"

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep and Bitch
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Bitch and itorroella9
Hallo kikker. Hoe gaat het met slayen?

indeed son brb writing looksmax.me on her tits for upvotes
Mogs me hard. I have no social contacts and the blackpill made the average girl invisible. I only want top tier. It is what it is.

• So Sad
brb asking questions to .me's most autistic user
Idk I have hard time believing his tales but he sends gay cringe shit to his stacylite gf still he lives rent free in her mind.

• +1
Idk I have hard time believing his tales but he sends gay cringe shit to his stacylite gf still he lives rent free in her mind.
i cant screen snap convos but im 100% serious when i say i asked that goth jb "can i suck whipped cream of ur titties :) ""

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
i cant screen snap convos but im 100% serious when i say i asked that goth jb "can i suck whipped cream of ur titties :) ""
Nice next time ask like a curry scammer about bob vagene.

• JFL
Bro wat zei je in het nederlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • +1