What’s this guys appeal like irl

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Decently tall dude
Facially we look similar except for height tbh.
Keep troll comments to a minimum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Salience, TopzCat1, Lux and 3 others
Nothing, his skin falios him so hard

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Copeful and SubhumanCurrycel
Nothing, his skin falios him so hard
PSL autism tall brown guys do well
My cousin is the same height as him has 8 lays with gl girls despite being facially average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna and Copeful
he fucks india girls that's it

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Still no white girl. Indian coloring is the worst falio.

jfl leave ur basements
girls on tik tok queef over brown guys and i’ve seen many white washed BROWN guys have success with WHITE girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel and Gunna
jfl leave ur basements
girls on tik tok queef over brown guys and i’ve seen many white washed BROWN guys have success with WHITE girls
keyword there is white washed, this dude has some white features but his hyper ethnic no contrast coloring screws him over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Looks like a more robust @Angelrun

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
jfl if you think this guy has no appeal irl, he's fucking good looking regardless of his skin tone, he's also tall and if he curls his hair he will get 2x more bitches than what he gets now. Girls find pretty boy masculine looks sexy as fuck, and curly hair would ascend him hard.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5145 and SubhumanCurrycel
jfl if you think this guy has no appeal irl, he's fucking good looking regardless of his skin tone, he's also tall and if he curls his hair he will get 2x more bitches than what he gets now. Girls find pretty boy masculine looks sexy as fuck, and curly hair would ascend him hard.
found the indian

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 6723
I like how the video goes the extra yard to make sure you know it's a MALE model, it's like they acknowledge the dude's gender is up for debate

I like how the video goes the extra yard to make sure you know it's a MALE model, it's like they acknowledge the dude's gender is up for debate
Androgynous look is sought after
He’s in the same category as De Poot did shoots with him

keyword there is white washed, this dude has some white features but his hyper ethnic no contrast coloring screws him over
by white washed i mean perm, ear rings, skater clothes and no accent

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, JustBeCurry and SubhumanCurrycel
found the indian

Lmao shut the fuck up, just because I'm south asian doesn't mean I'm gonna fucking praise all dravidian guys saying they have a chance. This dravidian is a mog machine and he's probably 1 out of 300 million. Subhuman curry cel is dravidian too and has very little appeal compared to this guy

Accept good looking comes in all ethnicities smh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagickEvo, Copeful, JustBeCurry and 2 others
Lmao shut the fuck up, just because I'm south asian doesn't mean I'm gonna fucking praise all dravidian guys saying they have a chance. This dravidian is a mog machine and he's probably 1 out of 300 million. Subhuman curry cel is dravidian too and has very little appeal compared to this guy

ITs the height nose and hair that seperates us tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6531
Best looking Indian guy I've seen, people saying he has zero appeal are coping

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Lux, Copeful and 3 others

whats your caste?

If anything he’s has same-darker skin than mine with 100x more appeal

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6531
Never mind about Indian women no one cares they are all unattractive. As far as white women who are by far the most attractive and ones to go for are concerned he has 0 appeal still. Not even talking about 8/10s or 9/10s not even average white women would date that. You have higher appeal than him but I still think Indians are limited to dating within their own race. Never going to fuck hot white girls not even for money I am sorry.

A ghost in the west

Never mind about Indian women no one cares they are all unattractive. As far as white women who are by far the most attractive and ones to go for are concerned he has 0 appeal still. Not even talking about 8/10s or 9/10s not even average white women would date that. You have higher appeal than him but I still think Indians are limited to dating within their own race. Never going to fuck hot white girls not even for money I am sorry.
I don’t really give a shit about any particular white girl just as long as she’s hot it’s fine.
Idk where you are talking about your experience from but I’ve seen dark skinned Indians get with all races of gl chicks given they were all 5’10+ good physique and good bones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful

Biggest bullshit I've ever read, there's heaps of hot white girls with brown boys on tiktok that don't even look half as good as this model does. I also see them around at University and can even post pictures

White girls like ethnic good looking guys, they consider them exotic and wouldn't mind diversifying their future offspring

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and SubhumanCurrycel
@reptiles opinion?

White women value attractiveness above all else in their boyfriends/husbands and white men are just objectively more attractive. You have 0 appeal to them whereas a lot of Indian women/men would wish to date whites for the same reason but never will. It was over for you when you were born an Indian but at least you have 1 million Indian women to slay. You are still high in attractiveness for Indian standards just forget about white women. Also it is rare for hot white women to leave societies where people are primarily white so they would be self conscious and judged by their white surroundings if they had an Indian boyfriend. It just does not happen. I live in a white country and I know quite a few Indians but I have NEVER seen anyone of them with a hot white woman never. I sometimes see niggers with them yes but never Indians.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
White women value attractiveness above all else in their boyfriends/husbands and white men are just objectively more attractive. You have 0 appeal to them whereas a lot of Indian women/men would wish to date whites for the same reason but never will. It was over for you when you were born an Indian but at least you have 1 million Indian women to slay. You are still high in attractiveness for Indian standards just forget about white women.
So the average 5’9 white guy with no visible jaw is more attractive than me?
Wtf are you on about
And stop assuming I’m a white only dude I don’t give a fuck what race the bitch is as long as she’s hot

• +1
can he ons a legit Stacy? Possible but not probable, statistical flukes aside. can he whitemaxx behaviorally, socialmaxx, & land an LTR with legit Stacey? Probable with sufficient effort to overcome ethnic tax.

• +1
can he ons a legit Stacy? Possible but not probable, statistical flukes aside. can he whitemaxx behaviorally, socialmaxx, & land an LTR with legit Stacey? Probable with sufficient effort to overcome ethnic tax.
Fair enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
As I said if I am honest you are top percentile for your race and look quite a bit different than most low appeal Indians but when it comes to hot white women I stand by what I said. It would be near impossible for you to get them. Yes a white man with lower psl would have a better chance of getting one such woman up to a point where even a white man’s psl is too low. But again I can only speak for white women I do not know how you would do with Latinas etc all I can tell you again is that I have never seen an Indian man with a hot white woman where I live.

Last edited:
  • JFL
White women are starting to realise that being blonde and having very white features isnt that attractive, that's why there's heaps of white girls that are "black fishing /brown fishing" ie putting dark features on white skin to look more attractive with coloured eyes and not exactly black hair.

This is good for GOOD LOOKING ethnic men as white women will look to reproduce with them and create mixed looking babies.

Before you disregard what I say as cope or bullshit. Why do you think white women love to reproduce with GOOD LOOKING black men? Create mixed looking mulattos that have very high appeal because the men contribute the curly hair, strong jawline, darker features while the women contirbute the skin tone, lighter eyes, more feminine features.

Sam's shit will happen to good looking ethnic men as it does to good looking black men, black men have advantages like bigger dicks, taller so white women will never lust for ethnic men as much as they do for black men but it doesn't mean it's impossible for ethnic

• +1
As I said if I am honest you are top percentile for your race and look quite a bit different than most low appeal Indians but when it comes to hot white women I stand by what I said. It would be near impossible for you to get them. Yes a white man with lower psl would have a better chance of getting one such woman up to a point where even a white man’s psl is too low.
I have two cousins one who has dated 2 gl white women in the past out of his 8 lays and another who is in a relationship with a high tier Becky imo
They are better looking than me for sure (NT aside) I don’t see how it’s impossible

• +1
As much as everyone hates on niggers some of them are quite good looking. Good looking black men have much higher appeal than Indians. Besides the aesthetic advantage BBC fetish and stereotype is very real and a big reason for why they get to land hot white girls/women. Also they have been portrayed as attractive and more desirable in media compared to Indians who are still considered low class and unattractive in most developed countries. Most Indians just get meme characters in movies are never seen in ads over here etc. Just very bad image and a lot of negative stereotypes. But all this is not due to chance. The most attractive races will rise to the top over time. Life is just a dice roll you lost the first and most important one but then lucked out on the ones after. The things that come to mind first for every white man/woman when thinking of Indian men are short height, bad smell small dick disgusting accent and poor/low class. And that is everyone over here so it is just absolutely unacceptable and unimaginable for a white woman to date you. White women are insanely self conscious their appearance is 90% of what they are and spend their time on. If a man does not improve her status and does not make her look good in public there is just no way.
I do not think that is the same for Indian women.

Last edited:
So the average 5’9 white guy with no visible jaw is more attractive than me?
Wtf are you on about
And stop assuming I’m a white only dude I don’t give a fuck what race the bitch is as long as she’s hot

Found the sfcel

• JFL
Fair enough tbh

Faurk...I lost my notes, but if you understand a little linear algebra & economics, you could probably follow.

essentially a female is constructing a genetic ‘portfolio‘ with n-columns (variables) as a feature space, she’s essentially maximizing genetic profile, Z, at time t_n (children), so her problem is to chose optimal allocation of preferences. By farkavs lemma she can perform phenotypic arbitrage via mating with higher psl ethic that would otherwise be outside her budget constraint (same race looksmatch). It doesn’t get interesting until you consider genetic variation & respective genetic differences; but borrowing from finance, there’s a lot less risk is homoethnic mating as there is less genetic difference & phenotypic outcome is more ‘predictable,’ & reversion to the mean, whereas the phenotypic outcome of miscegenation is less predictable or more risky. Factor in risk aversion, & the female pays ‘insurance’ in the form of a lower psl white male. The size of the tax increases with time-horizon, as miscegenation will decrease the probability, & increase variation (risk) in outcome, that future generations will be able to mate upwards or not revert to the mean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, lordgandy2000 and SubhumanCurrycel
Faurk...I lost my notes, but if you understand a little linear algebra & economics, you could probably follow.

essentially a female is constructing a genetic ‘portfolio‘ with n-columns (variables) as a feature space, she’s essentially maximizing genetic profile, Z, at time t_n (children), so her problem is to chose optimal allocation of preferences. By farkavs lemma she can perform phenotypic arbitrage via mating with higher psl ethic that would otherwise be outside her budget constraint (same race looksmatch). It doesn’t get interesting until you consider genetic variation & respective genetic differences; but borrowing from finance, there’s a lot less risk is homoethnic mating as there is less genetic difference & phenotypic outcome is more ‘predictable,’ & reversion to the mean, whereas the phenotypic outcome of miscegenation is less predictable or more risky. Factor in risk aversion, & the female pays ‘insurance’ in the form of a lower psl white male. The size of the tax increases with time-horizon, as miscegenation will decrease the probability, & increase variation in outcome, that future generations will be able to mate upwards or not revert to the mean.
^ In other words, its over for curries

essentially a female is constructing a genetic ‘portfolio‘ with n-columns (variables) as a feature space, she’s essentially maximizing genetic profile, Z, at time t_n (children), so her problem is to chose optimal allocation of preferences. By farkavs lemma she can perform phenotypic arbitrage via mating with higher psl ethic that would otherwise be outside her budget constraint (same race looksmatch). It doesn’t get interesting until you consider genetic variation & respective genetic differences; but borrowing from finance, there’s a lot less risk is homoethnic mating as there is less genetic difference & phenotypic outcome is more ‘predictable,’ & reversion to the mean, whereas the phenotypic outcome of miscegenation is less predictable or more risky. Factor in risk aversion, & the female pays ‘insurance’ in the form of a lower psl white male. The size of the tax increases with time-horizon, as miscegenation will decrease the probability, & increase variation (risk) in outcome, that future generations will be able to mate upwards or not revert to the mean.
high iq

• +1
Just think about the most attractive women you have ever seen. Do not lie to yourself I strongly believe that men of all races picture white women or at the very least mixed. (NEVER black or Indian women) You see it with niggers who do not even deny it and are very open about it. And I think it is the same with Indians too.

there’s a lot less risk is homoethnic mating as there is less genetic difference & phenotypic outcome is more ‘predictable,’

High iq as fuck tbh this part makes a lot of sense anyone who has studied basic biology knows that alleles are not always evenly expressed in relation to dominant-recessive
Makes sense as to why there is more variation in mixed offspring due to the large spectrum of phenotypic expression possible with both parents pheno’s being different from one another the middle ground of expression is much more varied, where as two similar phenotypic individuals will produce offspring in the same ballpark as the differences between their phenos are minimal regardless of allele expression they will almost be representative of both parents.
Fuck I never thought of it that way

• +1
But that does not explain why black men do much better than Indians so do not use that as your cope. There are other reasons

But that does not explain why black men do much better than Indians so do not use that as your cope. There are other reasons
Height stature, stereotypes and social media portrayal tbh

• +1
Height stature, stereotypes and social media portrayal tbh

The feature-set is n-variables with some weighted more heavily than others, but exactly.

I think you nailed the variance (risk) component but, but the mean matters as well, as though we do observe phenotypic autocorrelation there is reversion to the mean as a statistical law. Black Males, on the average, have a higher psl profile (robust frame & skull, height, musculature, forward growth, teeth) than a South Asian Male, so the model does explain the observation.

• +1
Good looking but after watching one of these videos for the first time
No way most of these run way models aren’t homos
Either that or whoever is in charge is gay and gets off on being able to pay good looking dudes look and dress a little weird

• JFL
Good looking but after watching one of these videos for the first time
No way most of these run way models aren’t homos
Either that or whoever is in charge is gay and gets off on being able to pay good looking dudes look and dress a little weird
O pry Gandy Barrett all have videos and shoots like this
I would do it if I could who the fuck cares if some homo fag director jerks off to it, it’s such a statusmaxx and accomplishment

he fucks india girls that's it
he has less shots with indian and asian girls, racism and self hating nature on skin is more rampant here. In progressive western societies, its more about objective features and appeal which this guy has in abundance than any bloatcel bollywood actor.