What's up with all the greycel niggers?

Deleted member 3177

Deleted member 3177

Life just isn't hard enough
Are they bots? They all type the same way and say inconsequential shit all the time. Are they waiting to get blue color to finally become sentient?

I just saw a greycel type "Shut the fuck up Pietrosiek" in a Pietrosiek thread

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Chintuck22, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Whenever I see "joined xx/xx 2020" I instantly skip the post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkagoodusername, PenileFacialSurgery, Catawampus and 4 others
Grey is gey

I dunno man, they r prolly females larpin'
, aint no way a dude try that hard:feelshehe:
Henlo fren:oops:

Same brother. I don't know half of the faggots posting. They get 2000 posts in a matter of weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I am greycel leader

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Mr.cope, Maxximilian and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Same brother. I don't know half of the faggots posting. They get 2000 posts in a matter of weeks
Seems like those autistic virgins have way too much free time in their hands

Back then when my Lookism brothers joined this forum, they barely scraped the 1500-2500 post range in months (since they were high quality posters and didnt posses the time to use this forum, they were slaying the whole day)

Nowadays permacuck beta brittle soft faggots spend their entire first week spamming to get to 1k

Utterly pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3177 and zeno
As a greycel, I do not associate myself with most other greycels.

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel

Back then when my Lookism brothers joined this forum, they barely scraped the 1500-2500 post range in months (since they were high quality posters and didnt posses the time to use this forum, they were slaying the whole day)

Nowadays permacuck beta brittle soft faggots spend their entire first week spamming to get to 1k

Utterly pathetic

Who were you on Lookism?

Utterly pathetic
Even in my most autistic post spurts I could barely get 50 posts a day and I see niggers with green names I never saw before January posting shit

Being greycel is such a failo tbh

Being greycel is such a failo tbh
You're a based greycel though. You predate spamming niggers like me and I can recall seeing your posts

• Love it
Reactions: Shekelcel
Not bot in my account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
I'm sorry for attacking greycels. My post comes across as overly violent when in fact the only users who are not faggots joined before March of 2019.

I'm just coping with my reality as a low quality poster

Never even began for greycels. Oct. 2019 was the cutoff join date tbh ngl

Never even began for greycels. Oct. 2019 was the cutoff join date tbh ngl
March 2019 was the cutoff tbh. I feel mogged by 2018 users. We're all faggots invading their forum

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
March 2019 was the cutoff tbh. I feel mogged by 2018 users. We're all faggots invading their forum
Half of all the 2018 cels have been banned lol

Half of all the 2018 cels have been banned lol
Because they were all too low inhib, didn't abide to rules and fucked with the faggot mods. Most of them were actual Chads

2019 = lookism refugees and lurkers from when that forum got raped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
2019 = lookism refugees and lurkers from when that forum got raped
No salvation for 2020 newfags. Nothing will stop them from looking like homosexuals. It'll be forever a stain. The difference between "Joined 31 Dec 2019" and "Joined 1 Jan 2020" is the difference between 5'11 and 6'

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
No salvation for 2020 newfags. Nothing will stop them from looking like homosexuals. It'll be forever a stain. The difference between "Joined 31 Dec 2019" and "Joined 1 Jan 2020" is the difference between 5'11 and 6'
2020 Looksmax.me user = 2019 Lookism user

They should have an test before joining, they usually posts random moronic questions, it's so annoying