What’s with all the finasteride shills here?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Are y’all being paid by big pharma or are you just mainlining copium?

In reference to what?

Because it works and it's easy, and the chances of you having side effects are low. I got mild ones from not having DHT but that's it

• +1
Reactions: mathis, 5.5psl, TruestTruecel and 3 others
Every single hairloss thread a bunch of shills come in saying to take fin or dut and everything else is cope
and they’re right

Expect to be a slaphead if your not taking fin, minox, and microneedling

• +1
Reactions: mathis, 5.5psl, BootySniffer69 and 5 others
You can maintain youe hair without fyn if you have a good responce to minox
Your hair follicles will miniaturize and your hair WILL fall out eventually. You need Finasteride. You can maintain with RU58841 if you want, but it's a bit more work than popping a pill.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Mio
Your hair follicles will miniaturize and your hair WILL fall out eventually. You need Finasteride. You can maintain with RU58841 if you want, but it's a bit more work than popping a pill.
No. Minoxidil will prevent hair minaturation. Only issue then is minoxidil accomodation. You can prevent it by using a cycle methode. 6 month in, then one month off( use rosemary durinf this month ) and repeat

Lol at any faggots tkaing fin. DHT is so essential as a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and alexlean
good luck with nuking your DHT

No. Minoxidil will prevent hair minaturation. Only issue then is minoxidil accomodation. You can prevent it by using a cycle methode. 6 month in, then one month off( use rosemary durinf this month ) and repeat
No. The mechanism of action for Minoxidil is inadequately understood compared to Finasteride, but it affects the potassium channels in the hair follicles, causing vasodilation and allowing greater blood flow to hair follicles. It is theorised this *may* block androgen receptors, but there is no direct evidence of this. It also has no effect on miniaturization of hair follicles at all - all androgens will at some point hit the androgen receptors in your head and cause your hair to fall out

Finasteride blocks the 5a-reductase enzyme, thereby preventing the conversion of testosterone into DHT. DHT is shit after puberty and is probably the worst androgen, it randomly binds to receptors but most importantly to the ones on your head. It makes them smaller and makes your hair fall out.

You use Finasteride because the largest culprit for making your hair fall out is DHT. You Minoxidil because you want your hair to grow, maybe it has some other anti androgen effects but we don't really know and I'd rather use RU58841 for that.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
No. The mechanism of action for Minoxidil is inadequately understood compared to Finasteride, but it affects the potassium channels in the hair follicles, causing vasodilation and allowing greater blood flow to hair follicles. It is theorised this *may* block androgen receptors, but there is no direct evidence of this. It also has no effect on miniaturization of hair follicles at all - all androgens will at some point hit the androgen receptors in your head and cause your hair to fall out

Finasteride blocks the 5a-reductase enzyme, thereby preventing the conversion of testosterone into DHT. DHT is shit after puberty and is probably the worst androgen, it randomly binds to receptors but most importantly to the ones on your head. It makes them smaller and makes your hair fall out.

You use Finasteride because the largest culprit for making your hair fall out is DHT. You Minoxidil because you want your hair to grow, maybe it has some other anti androgen effects but we don't really know and I'd rather use RU58841 for that.
I do what i just said to u since 3 year ( only change is thqt i now use oral minox ) and my hair are better than ever. Idk if what u said is true but it does work perfectly for me. I asked an ai abt it he say that it could work

This is what he said to me
"If you have a good response to minoxidil, with significant hair regrowth and stabilization of hair loss, it is likely that you can maintain your results without finasteride."

This is what he said to me
"If you have a good response to minoxidil, with significant hair regrowth and stabilization of hair loss, it is likely that you can maintain your results without finasteride."
Correct.

If your mpb isn't severe enough then you probably can maintain on Minoxidil for quite some time. I did from 19-23, until my hair really started feeling the effects from DHT and I needed to use other shit.

Just keep and eye on it and be honest with yourself with how bad it's getting

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and mathis
Correct.

If your mpb isn't severe enough then you probably can maintain on Minoxidil for quite some time. I did from 19-23, until my hair really started feeling the effects from DHT and I needed to use other shit.

Just keep and eye on it and be honest with yourself with how bad it's getting
Ok ty. What should i do to see when it start to fall again? I thought abt just looking at thin hairs because its what i had b4 i the start of minox

Ngl im scared of taking fin since i might have a chance my kid will look retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alexlean, JeromeMorrow and mathis
Ok ty. What should i do to see when it start to fall again? I thought abt just looking at thin hairs because its what i had b4 i the start of minox
Wet your hair and see if you can see your crown. Take a photo of your hairline every 3 months or so.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
does fina alone regrow hair or is it only minox?

i think if u are otherwise healthy and give ur hormones time to reach equilibrium fin probably is no big deal
personally i was low t before it so I figured i had nothing to lose, when i started taking it my libido fluctuated but is stabilizing around baseline now

good luck with nuking your DHT
Fixing your hairline is relatively easier than your dick size, that's why taking fin during puberty is dumb

You can take fin if you want, the advantages and disadvantages are clear

Because it works and it's easy, and the chances of you having side effects are low. I got mild ones from not having DHT but that's it
Lmao imagine nuking your male sex hormone have fun with your tranny goals

Lmao imagine nuking your male sex hormone have fun with your tranny goals
DHT does very little aside from bind randomly to androgen receptors throughout your body and cause your dick to grow during puberty. I'm not a child, I don't need DHT.

It's like the worst androgen to have. It's not targeted towards any specific goal and you have other androgens (normal testosterone) in your body to do the same shit. I pin test and I feel better than I ever did prior to Finasteride

DHT does very little aside from bind randomly to androgen receptors throughout your body and cause your dick to grow during puberty. I'm not a child, I don't need DHT.

It's like the worst androgen to have. It's not targeted towards any specific goal and you have other androgens (normal testosterone) in your body to do the same shit. I pin test and I feel better than I ever did prior to Finasteride
You’re gonna tell me about optimizing hormones and you take test? If you took care of your health and didn’t take finasteride and other joo chemicals you could be high test naturally like me.

i don't think you realize big pharma would not be shitting on its own drugs, personal anecdotes say the side effects are way higher, as a person who didn't have side effects on fin i had massive side effects on dut

You’re gonna tell me about optimizing hormones and you take test? If you took care of your health and didn’t take finasteride and other joo chemicals you could be high test naturally like me.
I'm not lecturing you about optimising hormones, youre rambling about shit no one's talking about

i don't think you realize big pharma would not be shitting on its own drugs, personal anecdotes say the side effects are way higher, as a person who didn't have side effects on fin i had massive side effects on dut
This doesn't discount the effect of the drug and what it is supposed to do. If you have an androgen deficiency in general, I would agree that taking Finasteride is probably gonna give you issues though

I'm not lecturing you about optimising hormones, youre rambling about shit no one's talking about

This doesn't discount the effect of the drug and what it is supposed to do. If you have an androgen deficiency in general, I would agree that taking Finasteride is probably gonna give you issues though
it doesn't no one ever says that, its just people weighing the risk no ones stopping anyone just a warning to people

Every single hairloss thread a bunch of shills come in saying to take fin or dut and everything else is cope
because everything else on the market is cope if you have mpb LOL

there is no other choice but fin/dut if there was they would say something else

I do what i just said to u since 3 year ( only change is thqt i now use oral minox ) and my hair are better than ever. Idk if what u said is true but it does work perfectly for me. I asked an ai abt it he say that it could work
You’re 15
You’ve been using min and balding since 12 jfl?

People shit on fin but when they start balding you bet you ass they will be taking those pills everyday cause thats the only thing that works besides going bald/wigs

its because of high estrogen. Take an AI and you won’t have any

People shit on fin but when they start balding you bet you ass they will be taking those pills everyday cause thats the only thing that works besides going bald/wigs
My doctor said prp works to prevent further balding

Fixing your hairline is relatively easier than your dick size, that's why taking fin during puberty is dumb
it's not only about dick size and erectile disfunction, dht is vital to all the functions of your body, look for haidut and ray peat research on the topic, don't blindly trust big pharma they screw you up

Cope

Jfl at retards NOT on finasteride

it's not only about dick size and erectile disfunction, dht is vital to all the functions of your body, look for haidut and ray peat research on the topic, don't blindly trust big pharma they screw you up
Exactly so many cuck shills telling everybody to take fin not sure if they are just trying to make everybody else effeminate cucks or they are being paid.

• +1
Reactions: alexlean
Pin test faggot
Do you realize that dht is much more androgenic then test? Plus fina already raises test indirectly by 10/15%. It's not sustainable long term, you will end up with fuckt up dht production even after you stop fina plus shrieked balls from test, prob you can't even go back to normal test production after you blast it for years

Last edited:
I agree that shit doesnt work for real, If there was something for real whoever created would make billions

• +1
Reactions: alexlean
I agree that shit doesnt work for real, If there was something for real whoever created would make billions
RU is better but still risky cause it ends up in your blood anyways