What's worse being ugly or mentacel

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
An ugly person that is normal and has no problems can cope getting joy out of video games etc. soda fast food snacks or a GL mentacel with movie star looks that is bipolar and a drug addict with major depression and bad diet narcissist

mentacel is worse. Being ugly isn't the end of the world if you can find a passion for something.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, coke, Lars and 3 others
An ugly person that is normal and has no problems can cope getting joy out of video games etc. soda fast food snacks or a GL mentacel with movie star looks that is bipolar and a drug addict with major depression and bad diet narcissist
Where is the narcy cunt option

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
would rather be mentalcel

if nobody gonna love me let me at least love myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 10709, Essonerian and 2 others
An ugly mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10709
would rather be mentalcel

if nobody gonna love me let me at least love myself
Mentacel is the worst you realize you might hate yourself with mood swings

Being ugly, mentalcel is correctable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lepo2317, joeveniro, Essonerian and 2 others
being ugly will affect you mentally as well, so you're basically asking about being mentalcel vs both ugly and mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Being ugly, mentalcel is correctable
Changing your brain is as time consuming and expensive and takes more effort than changing your body and face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
being ugly will affect you mentally as well, so you're basically asking about being mentalcel vs both ugly and mentalcel
not necessarily my aunt is ugly and mentally normal she helps others and copes with cigarettes and booze

Changing your brain is as time consuming and expensive and takes more effort than changing your body and face.
Nothing that a rehabilitation clinic does not solve

Both won't get pussy but mentalcel will also suffer from his mental illness so I guess mentalcel is worse

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Mouthbreath
not necessarily my aunt is ugly and mentally normal she helps others and copes with cigarettes and booze
doesnt apply to females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Nothing that a rehabilitation clinic does not solve
Literally the worst example you could of chosen. The least effective method of treating anything as it relies mostly on the money from revolving door patients. They literally benefit from people failing and having to come back. Also the insurance covered ones are always trash and the private ones cost 30 grand which is like 3-4 surgeries. And that's only for a few weeks of stay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
But I'm sure it can be minimized
sure but minimized would mean you can walk around the mental illnesses, but you still have them. and id say minimizing both would be as hard as becoming good looking.

mentalcel because as you said the ugly dude somehow is able to cope and enjoy life despite being ugly

Literally the worst example you could of chosen. The least effective method of treating anything as it relies mostly on the money from revolving door patients. They literally benefit from people failing and having to come back. Also the insurance covered ones are always trash and the private ones cost 30 grand which is like 3-4 surgeries. And that's only for a few weeks
My country have public health.
And even if it doesn't work, I'm sure there are many other ways

If you are ugly you are have mental problems too.What all ugly people have in common are anxiety and depression issues since they were treated like shit entire life while most so called "mentalcels" just have depression or attention seeking problems also they tend to be average-above average already.Real mentalcels are very rare and they have paranoid or schizofrenia symptons althought i would never like to have those issues.I think some of them are unfixable and most of real mentalcels are in psych ward while those average guys so called mentalcels are just attention seeking whores

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
sure but minimized would mean you can walk around the mental illnesses, but you still have them. and id say minimizing both would be as hard as becoming good looking.
So I said minimize, there are several people with psychological disorders, but with normal lives.

The mentalcel is worse. Believe me, I myself have some mental issues. I'm not terrible looking, about a 4-4.5 PSL average white dude. However, I go through intense fluctuations of happy to sad moods at times, and often cycle through depressive episodes. I also have trouble getting and maintaining friends due to my cocky attitude and self-righteousness. I would honestly rather just be a 2.5-3 PSL with no chance in looksmaxing who copes with video games, snacks, etc., and is at least neurotypical enough to maybe land a date or a LTR sometime in the distant future. P.S I also have autism.

being me.

So I said minimize, there are several people with psychological disorders, but with normal lives.
yes but if you have bipolar you will always need medication, and if you have narcissism you will never lead a normal life. you wont ever have the ability to connect with others like normal people do.

yes but if you have bipolar you will always need medication, and if you have narcissism you will never lead a normal life. you wont ever have the ability to connect with others like normal people do.
I would stand it, no comparison to being humiliated by them

You act like all of the ugly people are reconciled with their fate and they can just work, play computer games, eat and sleep while in reality, ugly people are mad and depressed all the time. On the other hand you act like mentalcels can't do anything to get closer to being normal. Weird examples to be honest.

• +1
You act like all of the ugly people are reconciled with their fate and they can just work, play computer games, eat and sleep while in reality, ugly people are mad and depressed all the time. On the other hand you act like mentalcels can't do anything to get closer to being normal. Weird examples to be honest.
Some people can't be helped like Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
There is no such thing as mentalcel, it is extremely extremely rare. Most guys just get approached by fat chicks who they aren’t attracted too and then label themselves mentalcel for still being a virgin. Nobody here is actually autistic , if you found this forum and read up on it that means you are socially perceptive , someone truly autistic can’t even understand basic social cues. Everything on here would fly over their head

• +1