What's wrong with a caesar haircut?

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Gold
I was browsing the incel wiki and came upon this page: https://incels.wiki/w/Haircel

A Haircel is someone who goes to the barber and asks for the, "regular", resulting in a foid massively cucking his hair, and then laughing about him to her barber friends behind his back. Haircels tend to get really proud of their haircuts, but then are dissapointed when no one notices what they spent $50 on.

The page then lists a caesar as one of the haircuts that make you a haircutcel...why is this?

They used this picture of Justin Bieber:

Haircel2

What is wrong with this haircut? It looks fine to me. Sure, maybe it's not the most flattering haircut he's ever had...but I don't see anything particularly wrong with it. Is it because the bangs are too short or something?

Is it because Jim Carrey sported a caesar in "Dumb and Dumber"? Did that film ruin caesars for all men?

LloydChristmas

I genuinely think the caesar haircut looks good on some men:

GeorgeClooneyDuskTilDawn

Guys classic caesar haircut straight combed

Gladiator 2

Gerard butler

Again, is it the most flattering haircut these men have ever had? No, but again I don't see anything wrong with it. It's probably still a better option than a buzzcut for most men (particularly men who are in the beginning stages of male pattern baldness).

tl;dr Is it a chad-only haircut? Can only chads look good with a caesar? Do less attractive men look like dorks with super short bangs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12002
tl;dr Is it a chad-only haircut? Can only chads look good with a caesar? Do less attractive men look like dorks with super short bangs?
yes

if you dont have bones you should just get a fringe to hide half of your incel face

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
yes

if you dont have bones you should just get a fringe to hide half of your incel face
fringe can look pretty gay sometimes tho

it's for old men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I was browsing the incel wiki and came upon this page: https://incels.wiki/w/Haircel

The page then lists a caesar as one of the haircuts that make you a haircutcel...why is this?

They used this picture of Justin Bieber:

View attachment 1097669

What is wrong with this haircut? It looks fine to me. Sure, maybe it's not the most flattering haircut he's ever had...but I don't see anything particularly wrong with it. Is it because the bangs are too short or something?

Is it because Jim Carrey sported a caesar in "Dumb and Dumber"? Did that film ruin caesars for all men?

View attachment 1097677

I genuinely think the caesar haircut looks good on some men:

View attachment 1097678
View attachment 1097679
View attachment 1097681
View attachment 1097687

Again, is it the most flattering haircut these men have ever had? No, but again I don't see anything wrong with it. It's probably still a better option than a buzzcut for most men (particularly men who are in the beginning stages of male pattern baldness).

Personally i like it when i tried but there were some angles in which I looked aspie tbh. Mine was more pf a buzzcut with a slight fringe tbh. No definition is what make it look full aspie. Tbh if you look good with a buzz, you’d look even better with a caesar. I also had a better more masculine raw result pairing it with a 2 week beard

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Richard_Hungwell
I thought a Caesar was that closely-cropped buzz that Blacks and Latinos get which looks like a helmet

Caesar

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Whatever that is its a shit haircut. You'd need to be redlining the PSL meter to pull that shit off. This is haircut to look Chad:

Side-Brushed-Natural-Texture.jpg

67a6c701fa7c0a016f57fde4e641ffdb.jpg

86228d7ac2d499aa443f22db9007eead.jpg

Girls love douchebro type haircuts. They want dark triad turbo alpha not "Idgaf how I look xd"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back