What’s wrong with me ? Help

Zockerschocker

Zockerschocker

Iron
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
65
Reputation
12
I‘m 6‘4 pretty good physique lmtn face but still no girl has ever shown any interest in me and I don’t even know what to improve I texted a girl shes pretty I made her some compliments we snap but she shows zero interest like any other girl and I believe she was just kind to me and didn’t want to reject me what can I improve about my Face that makes me look so ugly to girls
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2614.jpeg
    IMG_2614.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
I‘m 6‘4 pretty good physique lmtn face but still no girl has ever shown any interest in me and I don’t even know what to improve I texted a girl shes pretty I made her some compliments we snap but she shows zero interest like any other girl and I believe she was just kind to me and didn’t want to reject me what can I improve about my Face that makes me look so ugly to girls
Im that red bc I was fresh out of the shower and have rozecea
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
15
Swysh1
S
O
Replies
4
Views
57
Ivanos
Ivanos
trucelwarrjor
Replies
4
Views
43
Levasamogged
Levasamogged
desire_slays.gg
Replies
11
Views
71
desire_slays.gg
desire_slays.gg
DaKaRgg
Replies
5
Views
28
lurvy
lurvy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top