What's wrong with my mirror selfie angles? My jaw looks round in every picture.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, my jaw looks trapezoidal. Flat on the bottom and angled on both sides.

But try as I might, I can't recreate this look in selfies. Round and recessed every single time. Especially when I haven't shaved. Which is weird, you'd think a beard would accentuate jaw angles. But no. I'm checking my tongue posture and everything but my face looks way more bloated in selfies. Even though they're mirror selfies.

Are these taken at the wrong angles? Or am I schizophrenic? Seeing lies in the mirror?

Prolly diff angles mate, irl you look the same as you do in mirror, except inverted obviously​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Prolly diff angles mate, irl you look the same as you do in mirror, except inverted obviously​

So what's wrong with the angles? What sort of angles would take an angular jaw and make it appear recessed/round?

we delusion ourselves by just focusing on the best features when looking in the mirror. taking pics and looking at them 5 years later is the best

we delusion ourselves by just focusing on the best features when looking in the mirror. taking pics and looking at them 5 years later is the best

My chin would still look round in the picture 5 years later. It's a moment frozen in time, isn't it?

My chin would still look round in the picture 5 years later. It's a moment frozen in time, isn't it?
you never know until then. looked at a pic recently of me 3 years ago on which I then thought I looked ridiculously subhuman but actually I just look like a mid tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Broski