Whats wrong with Nick

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Posts
2,216
Reputation
4,531
gers in the USA, they are burning everything and jews are backing them.

Whats going on? They are tricking black people against whites, that will be detrimental for both.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and BigBiceps
who cares
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042, Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Divide and conquer. They back up left and right, black and white. They funded the rise of the Soviet Union and the Nazi Germany.
the police are also pretending to be protesters and trying to incite a riot
 
Imagine caring about some niggas burning stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DutchPrettyBoy
who cares
''Who cares about anything? Just destroy everything bro, I don't care about anything but star wars and the climate change.''
Soija34
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, bladeeout, Hector and 8 others
i don't know wat nick gers are so sorry OP
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Imagine caring about some niggas burning stuff
Lmao this, imagine caring about anything. Life is supposed to be just careless rotting. I don't even care to go to toilet anymore, I just shit and piss my pants. I mean why care?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6475 and JackSparrow
Inel trait: caring about things out of your own country
Sub 100 iq trait: not caring about global affairs. It's understandable, when you have peanut sized brain clogged by glue sniffing and crack cocaine.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Inel trait: caring about things out of your own country
this will affect u in a small amount of time aswell, it might be months, years, but it will affect you
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Lmao this, imagine caring about anything. Life is supposed to be just careless rotting. I don't even care to go to toilet anymore, I just shit and piss my pants. I mean why care?
Well that scalated quickly
That's the opposite of what I'm saying
Care about your own stuff on the first place
 
Well that scalated quickly
That's the opposite of what I'm saying
Care about your own stuff on the first place
Yes, that's obvious, but you can care about multiple things. You don't have to have a tunnel vision and care about only 1 thing at the time.
 
Yes, that's obvious, but you can care about multiple things. You don't have to have a tunnel vision and care about only 1 thing at the time.
Ok that discussion is meaningless
I'll not care anyways and you'll keep caring
Plus I just woke up
Good morning
 

Similar threads

why.me
Replies
3
Views
24
why.me
why.me
sugarfucker
Replies
28
Views
115
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
1
Views
16
antrax
antrax
JewishNationalist
Replies
11
Views
119
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
14
Views
88
Jgns
Jgns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top